Identify the type of touch.Chloe hugged her mother goodbye at the front door before heading off to school.
playful
ritual
positive effect
control
task-related

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

positive effect

Explanation:

would you hug your mom if you loved her

so therefore she was trying to leave a positive effect

by showing her love for her mother

if the answer is wrong then i will be truely sorry

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

positive effect

Explanation:

Related Questions

When choosing a career, a good place to start is by:OA. applying to a four-year universityOB. entering a vocational or technical school.Oc. taking a self-evaluation test.OD. doing an internship.
Describe two environments in which minerals form. List a mineral that is formed in each environment
What Town am I moving toA.) DallasB.) HoustonC.) Kansas D.) Austin
__________ of people reported driving within two hours after drug or alcohol use. Thirty-one percent Twenty-eight percent Twenty-nine percent Thirty percent
It can be inferred that the alternative approach to measuring happiness that is most different from the current approach is based on the belief that

The formula used to multiply cell A1 by cell C1 is ____.

Answers

The formula in Microsoft Excel for multiplying the cell A1 by cell C1 will be =A1*C1.

What are formulas of Microsoft Excel?

The formulas are the shortcuts and pre-defined mathematical and financial operations to be conducted in the excel for easy computations. There are various formulas such as: sum, average, splitting and many more.

In the given case the operation is to multiply one cell data to another cell data. It can be easily done manually by inserting the formula as: =A1*C1. The sign in between the two cell name is for multiplication.

Thus, the formula is: =A1*C1

Learn more about formulas of Microsoft Excel, here:

brainly.com/question/8599347

#SPJ2

The answer is =A1*C1

Edwin Hubble discovered in 1929 that the distances to far away galaxies were generally proportional to their redshifts.This was seen as strong evidence in favor of....
A) relic radiation
B) the radio spectrum
C) the Big Bang theory
D) steady-state theories

Answers

The correct answer is C) the Big Bang theory
Ben C diye düşünüyorum inşallah dogrudur

Whats a potato at this moment according to scientists

Answers

A potato is a root vegetable. If left untended this plant can reproduce by itself. 
Researchers have discovered that potatoes are full of beneficial nutrients and health-promoting "phytochemicals." So, the researchers have been pushing against the theory of "potatoes are bad for you because they have lots of starch and carbohydrates." The scientists use new genetic analysis to look into the nutrients of over and hundred types of potatoes. (I bet Sasha Braus would love this topic...)

Which of the following statements is the best answer regarding training for struck by hazard

Answers

Answer

Training workers to recognize and avoid unsafe conditions

Explanation A hazard is anything that has potential to cause harm either an incident or or an accident. OSHA which is a an occupational safety and healthy agency requires that  employers and workers to come up with the information concerning the hazards which are in a work place or the potential ones that may occur during the working period. This is done by conducting inspections on the work place. And Train the workers to recognize and avoid unsafe conditions during the working period.

What are the five categories of my plate

Answers

Hello!

The 5 categories of my plate are...

Fruits

Vegetables

Grains

Protein

Dairy

I attached an image also.

TheBlueFox is right. It is Vegetables, fruits, grains, protein, and dairy :)

IM NIGERIAN AND ASHY HELLLLLLLPPPPP I NEED LOTION

Answers

Answer:

Add lotion twice a day. Recomend Gold bond

Explanation:

Answer:

Girl unexceptable, do better sweetie. GO get some lotion.

Explanation: