Ms. Fuentes's dass of 22 scholars is going to the Museum of Natural History. Each scholar has to pay fortheir ticket, and $2 for parking. Ms. Melendez's class of 24 scholars will be going to the Liberty Science
museum. Admissions to the Liberty Science Center is 1.5 times that of the Museum of Natural History and a
lunch card is $3. If the total cost is the same at both Museums, write an equation to determine t the ticket
price to the Museum of Natural History.

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

Step-by-step explanation:

Ms. F......22 kids,  $2 for parking, 't' for history ticket

Ms. M.....24 kids,  $3 for lunch, 1.5 times 't' for science ticket

(I'm unsure if Ms. M's kids have to pay for parking, I'll add that at the end)

So, Ms. F...... 22 kids times $2 parking plus 22 kids times t for tickets...

22(2)+22t=?????

The last sentence tells us what it equals.

Ms. M.....24 kids times $3 for lunch plus 24 kids times 1.5t for museum...

24(3)+24(1.5t)=?????

(If Ms. M's kids have to pay parking...add 24 time $2 for parking.....use this equation, If they don't pay parking use the equation above for her kids)

24(3)+24(1.5t)+24(2)=

Can you get the answer from here?

Related Questions

What operation should be performed first to solve -3x+5<23
A quadrilateral has 2 right angles. The measure of the third angle is 73 degrees. What is the measure of the fourth angle?
Can somewon help me i dont get this kind of math
Consider the dot plot which shows the distribution of data collected on the number of pets at home. Which statement BEST describes the center of the data collected?A) The mean is greater than the middle value of the range. B) The median is greater than the middle value of the range. C) The mean is closer to the middle value of the range than the median. D) The median is closer to the middle value of the range than the mean.
Round 43,000 to the nearest thousand

What is the slope of this line

Answers

Answer:

-8/5 is the slope.

To find slope, it's the change in y over the change in x. Or rise over run.

That would be 8/5.

And this line would be negative because it is going from left to right.

So your final answer would be -8/5 as your slope.

Simplify each expression 6x + 2x

Answers

Answer: 8x

Step-by-step explanation: add it normally but carry the x

the answer is
8x
as you add 6x and 2x to make 8x

Look at the graph. Which of the following statements is reflected in the chart? A. Union soldiers were more likely to die of their wounds than Confederate soldiers. B. Soldiers in the Civil War were more likely to die of battle wounds than disease.
  C. Soldiers in the Civil War were more likely to die of disease than wounds in battle. D. Union soldiers were less likely to die of wounds or disease than Confederate soldiers.
I think C or B

Answers

The answer is C. Disease has more deaths than battle wounds so it would be correct. A is kinda close but I don't think it's the answer. D is completely wrong cuz union had more deaths in both sections

Answer:

The answer is C.

i took the test

The base of a rectangular prism has a length of 13 inches and a width of 1/2 inch. The volume of the prism is less than 65 cubic inches. Find all possible heights of the prism. Show your work

Answers

Theoretically if it is less than 65 cubic inches, it could be any number between 1-10. 
13 times 1/2 = 6.5
10 times 6.5 = 65
Therefore any number less than 10 but higher than 1 completes the equation.

What is the length of BC?

Answers

The answer is 15 because  ( a = the square root of c^2 - b^2 )

Hope this helps

Nine less than four times a number equals fifteen

Answers

nine less means minus 9 
four times a number equals 4x
and equals fifteen is this = 15 
lets put all our knowledge together to make an equation:)
 4x - 9 = 15

merry christmas:)
9-4x3=15 it is 3 and 3️⃣