adverbs that tell h
1. Scott's team came in last, what is the adverd​

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

Refrcae your question please??

Related Questions

which word in the sentence is a gerund? thunder, rumbling like a bear's growling, made the walls shake. A. thunder B. rumbling C. growling D.shake
A famous chocolate company have chosen you as the winner of their online competition to suggest an interesting new flavour for their chocolate.the prizeis a visit for you and a friend to their chocolate factory in switzeland . write an email at least 100 words and:-thank the company for choosing your suggestion as the winner - say how you feel about the prize -ask about dates,travel arrangements and accommodation - ask for confirmation that your friend will also travel and stay for free
Which words are most connected to the themes found in the introduction to Seven Icelandic Stories? Select all that apply.continuityhistorypoliticalvernacularThe subject wasn't an option so I chose this. :(
I need help with this question asap. What was Henry David Thoreau’s response to life's apparent meaninglessness portrayed by Virginia Woolf in “The Death of the Moth?” Illustrate and explain Woolf’s view on life and death. Do you agree? Be thorough in your analysis.
what is the meaning of pendulum

Which word in the sentence does the underlined phrase explain? The movie, a sci-fi comedy, was more hilarious than any others I've seen. a sci-fi comedy is underlined

Answers

" a sci-fi commedy" here is another way of talking about "the movie" (this is the correct answer).

This way of re-describing something in the sentence is called an appositive.

Is sentence 'James while John had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher' grammatically correct?

Answers

Yes, it certainly can be when it's properly punctuated.

The statement looks back on a day last week, when the teacher was grading
essays written by James and John.  It tells of one particular sentence in the
essays, almost identically worded in both essays, except for one word difference.

James ... while John had had "had" ... had had "had had".  "Had had" had had
a better effect on their teacher.

Which sentence is punctuated correctly? A. The concert poster lists: the band's name, the time of the show, and the ticket price. B. Timmy's toy box is full of: toys, games, action figures, and rocks he has collected. C. Be prepared to mix these ingredients: flour, sugar, baking soda, eggs, and salt. D. My brother's guitar case holds: a guitar, extra strings, picks, a tuner, and a towel.

Answers

Im pretty sure it's C.
A Is The Correct Answer.

Miguel is a hardworking boy around the age of seventeen. He is originally from Mexico and has been living in the United States for four years. He is able to understand English, however always writes in Spanish. He has seen an American flag, but couldn’t tell you much about it. He also can sing the national anthem, but doesn't understand the lyrics. Can Miguel become an American citizen if he applies for citizenship tomorrow? Devise a plan to help Miguel earn his citizenship in the United States.

Answers

Answer:

Miguel can't become a citizen yet. There are a number of reasons for this:

1) he's not 18 yet; he has to wait until he is 18

2) he hasn't lived in the US for 5 years (but if he waits till he's 18, will will have, so both these conditions get fullfilled at the same time)

3) he must speak English: pass an English test.

I would recommend that Miguel spends the next year practicing his English speaking and writing, this is the most important!

4) he must understand US history and government structure: this is another thing that he must do.

this means he cant become a citizen

Explanation:

NO,

In order to be a U.S citizen, you would have to be at least 18 years old and be a permanent resident for at least 5 years. 

Kristy ran 700 meters, while Jessica ran 4 kilometers. Who ran the furthest?Explain.

Answers

Jessica should run furthest.

Given that,

• Kristy ran 700 meters.
  • And, the Jessica ran 4 kilometers.

Based on the above information, we can see that Jessica runs 4 kilometers also kilometers is more than meters.

Based on this we can conclude that Jessica should run furthest.

Learn more: brainly.com/question/17438349

kristy ran more because I did 700×36=25,200 and 1 kilometer is 1,000 so 4×1,000=4,000.

What things are stressful in your life and how do you handle that stress ? How could you be more effective in dealing with stress ?

Answers

Answer:school

Explanation:

In certain families you are held to a standard and my pushing yourself with many little break downs you will get through it .

Answer:

The question is asking about you and your  life.

Explanation: