Some organisms have favorable traits that are well-suited to their environments. Organisms with this advantage are more likely to thrive, reproduce, and pass their traits to future generations than organisms without favorable traits. This process is known as

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

Natural Selection.

Explanation:

I remember this in bio.

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

The Answer is Natural selection

Explanation:

Related Questions

If you fertilize your houseplant too often, you may find that it looks wilted even when the soil is wet. Explain what has happened in terms of water potential?
In prokaryotes, a search for genes in a DNA sequence involves scanning the DNA sequence for long open reading frames (that is, reading frames uninterrupted by stop codons). What problem can you see with this approach in eukaryotes?
The _______________ community has low diversity with microorganisms primarily in the Leptospirillum groups II and III and from the Ferroplasma types I and II.
Give Reasonswhy addation ofacidto a DNA solution causes a changein its absorbance.​
In _____________ selection, individuals with both extreme forms of a trait are at a selective advantage.

In the DNA isolation process, cells are mixed with sodium chloride (i.e. NaCl) because the sodium (Na ) neutralizes the negative charge of DNA.a. True
b. False

Answers

It is true that in the DNAisolation process, cells are mixed with sodium chloride (i.e. NaCl) because the sodium (Na ) neutralizes the negative charge of DNA.

What is DNA isolation?

DNA extraction is a method of separating DNA from cell membranes, proteins, and other cellularcomponents using physical and/or chemical methods from a sample. In 1869, Friedrich Miescher isolated DNA for the first time.

The ability to extract DNA is critical for studying the genetic causes of disease and developing diagnostics and drugs.

It is also required for forensicscience, genome sequencing, detecting bacteria and viruses in the environment, and determining paternity.

Because sodium (Na+) neutralizes the negative charge of DNA, cells are mixed with sodium chloride (i.e. NaCl) during the DNA isolation process. It makes homogenization easier.

Thus, the given statement is true.

For more details regarding DNA isolation, visit:

brainly.com/question/13126093

#SPJ2

Answer:

this is true it neutralise easily

Which situation probably involves autoantibodies?

Answers

Answer:

Biological markers

Homeostasis

House keeping

Explanation:

Autoantibodies are also reffered to as natural antibodies. This antibody react with self molecules in the body system to fight against infection.

This antibodies are produced by genes that are not mutated.

They provide the immediate defence against disease or infection and help in keeping the body fit.

They are useful in the regulation of body function or activities i.e homeostasis

Autoantibodies are useful as biological marker in targeting some disease that are present in the body as they could be specific to certain organs in the body.

What phenotypic ratio would you expect as a result of a test cross between two individuals where 9) one that is homozygous recessive for alleles at two independent loci?

Answers

What phenotypic ratio would you expect as a result of a test cross between a dihybrid organism and one that is homozygous recessive for alleles at two independent loci?

a. 3:1

b. 9:3:3:1

c. 1:1:1:1

d. 1:2:1

e. 9:4:2:1

Answer:

c. 1:1:1:1

Explanation:

When a heterozygous individual for two genes is test crossed with a double homozygous recessive individual, the progeny is obtained in 1:1:1:1 phenotypic ratio. This occurs as the heterozygous dominant individual forms four types of gametes in 1:1:1:1 ratio while the homozygous recessive individual would form only one type of gamete having one recessive allele for each gene.  

For example, a test cross between TtRr (tall and red) and ttrr (short and white) would produce a progeny in following ratio=

1 tall, red: 1 tall, white: 1 short, red: 1 short, white

Here, T= tall, t= short, R= red, r= white

100 POINTS. What is the difference between a learned behavior and an inherited behavior? Give one example of each. Please will mark brainliest.

Answers

Answer:

An Inherited behavior is a behavior received from the parents through genetics such as long legs for speed while a learned behavior is a behavior in wich an animal has to learn by itself by looking at past experiences such as baby ducks learning how there mother duck avoids danger.

Explanation:

Answer:

A learned behavior is more a behavior that is learned from experience of an organism. An example is imprinting, in which a young animal comes to recognize (another animal, person, or thing) as a parent or other object of habitual trust.

An inherited behavior is one that is innate, something that is bestowed upon an organism at birth. An example is animals starting to instinctually prepare for winter as the weather turns cold during the fall.

Write ten ways by which water bodies are polluted ​

Answers

Answer:

A few ways could be

-toxic waste

-trash and plastic

-sewage

-indirect contamination

-bacteria and parasites

-mining

-burning fossil fuels

-direct marine dumping

-oil leak

-chemical pesticides

Explanation:

These are the 10 I found and came up with but there are many detrimental ways that we directly and indirectly effect the pollution of water.

What follows a first quarter moon but comes before a full moon​

Answers

Half moon ………. Follows first quarter moon