Janelle has a credit card balance of $6444. The interest rate for this card is16.8%. If she wants to pay it off in 12 months, how much should she pay each
month?​

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

Credit cards typically have high interest rates compared to most other types of loans. That means it’s potentially expensive to borrow money with a credit card. When you don’t pay your full credit card balance every month, it’s easy to accumulate boatloads of interest fees quickly.

What is a credit card minimum payment? It’s the minimum amount of money a credit card company is willing to accept each month to keep your account in good standing.

Don’t make the mistake of thinking the minimum due is a “monthly payment” you should be making to pay off your credit card bill. When you only pay the minimum due on your credit card statement, your credit card issuer will make a lot of extra money from you.

Step-by-step explanation:


Related Questions

Multiply(9.4 x 10^6)(3.2 x 10^5)PLZZZZ
which of the following statistic measures the most frequently occuring value in a set of data A.) range B.) mean C.) mode D.) median ​
What is the surface area of the pyramid 8in 8 in 6in.
A Jewelry store makes necklaces and bracelets from gold and platinum. vThe store has 18 ounces of gold and 20 ounces of platinum. vEach necklace requires 3 ounces of gold and 2 ounces of platinum, whereas each bracelet requires 2 ounces of gold and 4 ounces of platinum. vThe demand for bracelets is no more than four. vA necklace earns $300 in profit and a bracelet $400. vThe store wants to determine the number of necklaces and bracelets to produce in order to maximize profit.a. Formulate a linear programming model for this problem.b. Solve this model using graphical analysis.
HELPPPPPP ASAPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

A box of cereal weighs 0.75 pounds. how many ounces are in 0.75 pounds? (1 lb = 16oz)

Answers

So we want to perform a change of units for the weight of a box of cereal. We will see that it weighs 12 ounces.

We know that it weighs 0.75 pounds, and we want to know how many ounces it weighs.

And we know that:

  • 1 lb = 16 oz.

Then we can rewrite the weight as:

W = 0.75 lb = 0.75*( 1 lb) = 0.75*(16 oz) = 12 oz

So the box of cereal weighs 12 ounces.

If you want to learn more, you can read:

brainly.com/question/20008877

Answer:

24

Step-by-step explanation:

one cup is 8 ounces times three is 24

Given f(x)=18x +8, find x when f(x) =14

Answers

Answer:

x = 1/3

Step-by-step explanation:

14 = 18x + 8

Subtract 8 from both sides.

6 = 18x

Divide both sides by 18.

6/18 = x

Simplify.

1/3 = x

Answer:

x=1/2 or x=0.5

Step-by-step explanation:

14=18x+8 so 18x =6 so x=1/2

each day a bobcat drinks about 3 times as much water as a canada goose drinks. how much water can a bobcat drink in ① day?

Answers

56 gallons
I think..
Hope this will be helpful for you
the formula for this is b= bobcat and g=goose so if the bobcat is three times as much as the goose then b=3g now if you know b or g you can fill it in to find the other.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME I WILL GIVE BRAINLIEST

Answers

Answer:

D

Step-by-step explanation:

-16p + 37 = 49 -21p

-16p +21p = 49 - 37

5p = 12

p = 12/5

A.

-55 + 12p = 5p + 16

7p = 71

p = 71/7

B.

2+1.25p = -3.75p +10

5p = 8

p = 8/5

C.

-14 + 6p = -9 -6p

12p = 5

p = 5/12

D.

1.5p - 5 + 2.25p = 7 - 1.25p

5p = 12

p = 12/5

Answer:

d

Step-by-step explanation:

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

What is the unit price of a granola bar if 8 granola bars cost $4.16

Answers

Answer:

52 cents

Step-by-step explanation:

Answer:

divide 8 by 4.16

Step-by-step explanation:

If the probability that a bird will lay an egg is 75%, the probability that the egg will hatch is 50%, and the probability that the chick will be eaten by a snake before it fledges is 20%, what is the probability that a parent will have progeny that survive to adulthood?(A) 30%
(B) 14.5%
(C) 7.5%
(D) 2%

Answers

Answer: (A) 30%

Step-by-step explanation:

Given : The probability that a bird will lay an egg =0.75

The probability that the egg will hatch  =0.50

Now, the probability that the egg will lay an egg and hatch = 0.75*0.50

Also,The probability that the chick will be eaten by a snake before it fledges =0.20

Then, the probability that the chick will not  be eaten by a snake before it fledges : 1-0.20=0.80

Now, the probability that a parent will have progeny that survive to adulthood will be :-

0.75*0.50*0.80=0.30=30\%

Hence, the probability that a parent will have progeny that survive to adulthood =  30%