What happened when farmers"drastically altered" the breeding
zones of the Rocky Mountain
locusts?

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

the farmers destroyed the breeding grounds of the locusts. They accidentally killed off the entire species

Explanation:

i did this quiz and I got the answer right

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer: Extinction. Rocky Mountain locusts caused farm damage in Maine from 1743–1756 and Vermont in 1797–1798. ... The last major swarms of Rocky Mountain locust were between 1873 and 1877, when the locust caused $200 million in crop damage in Colorado, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska and other states.

Related Questions

What caused the people of Poker Flat to be ‘after somebody’?
Which is an example of a nonverbal communication?interrupting the conversation to give your opinionnodding your head to show agreementusing a standard greeting such as helloasking questions for clarification
Define the word joyous in terms of its suffix
PLEASE HELP ME!At the concert, everyone marveled at Ivan's musicianship.What is the meaning of the word musicianship in the sentence above?A. the ability of a musicianB. to make into a musicianC. the actions of a musicianD. between two musicians
What is an imperative sentence?

How do Mr. Woodifield and the boss mourn their sons' deaths differently?Enter your response here

Answers

Answer:

Mr. Woodifield mourned his son in an unhealthy way because of his addiction to cigars and alcohol while the Boss on the other hand, buried his grief in his work he was doing with his business and was able to move on.

Explanation:

In "The fly" by Katherine Mansfield,  Mr. Woodifield turned to harmful habits after the death of his son. He leaves the house every Tuesday without telling his family and goes out to drink and goes out to drink and smoke excessively. He smoke the cigars on tueday which means that he tries to hide it from his family. The boss is an affluent friend of Mr. Woodifield whose son died in the war as well as the son of Mr. Woodifield. but as time passes by, the boss healed as symbolized by the death of the fly. The boss lost his only son to the war which devastated him so much but he still healed as time goes by. the character of the boss shows how time heals.

What is the Israelites' departure from Egypt called? A. the Exile
B. the Existence
C. the Exit
D. the Exodus

Answers

the answer is D the Exodus. In the Bible it talks about how the Israelites needed to escape egypt
Exodus! 
in the bible there is a book called exodus, and thats where the stories of Moses are read. Since him bringing out the Israelite people out of the land of Egypt as slaves was one of the hugest things he has ever done. I guess they called the book Exodus as well:)

What is the compound of the way someone will do your hair

Answers

You would use the words hair and do to form the compound word hairdo.
It would be 'sidewalk': "The sidewalk cops work dilligently to keep our public walkway safe!"

Which sentence is punctuated correctly? A.

"Have we crossed the state line yet? my grandmother asked the bus driver."

B.

"That's easy for you to say," my sister replied.

C.
This is a delicious meal, my aunt told my mother.

D.
José explained, "The pot roast will have to cook for a few hours.

Answers

i would say : 
"That's easy for you to say", my sister replied 

I need help please some one help

Answers

Ibelieve that it is C. your welcome and have a nice day

Make a sentence with the word apparent

Answers

Hey there! 
A sentence with the word Apparent could be:

Apparently, I lost my backpack on the way to school so, I couldn't complete my homework.

(If you feel that my answer has helped you, please consider rating it and giving it a thank you! Also, feel free to make the best answer, the brainliest answer!)

Thank you! :D
Sentences with the word apparent:

1.) It was apparent by the look on my friend's face.

2.) It was apparent by the look on my teacher's face that she enjoyed the presentation by one of the groups.

3.) Hurt by his apparent disinterest, she picked up his plate and cleaned up.

4.) It was apparent that he had nothing else to offer so I thanked him for his help and hung up.

5.) Doing nothing is my apparent talent.

6.) It was apparent that when he apologized he did not mean it.

7.) It was apparent that the misunderstanding was not a mistake.

8.) Her mother returned from work in the evening, her anger apparent the moment she stepped in the doorway.

9.) If she hadn't done it with apparent sincerity it would have been obvious she didn't mean it.

10.) With apparent satisfaction, she turned away and went out the door.