What does the Federal Reserve use to help control the money supply in the economy as a whole?a. checks
b. stocks
c. interest rates
d. debit cards
Please select the best answer from the choices provided

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

i believe is C

Explanation:

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

c i got it on edg

Explanation:

Related Questions

For which purpose would a thematic map be most appropriate? viewing settlement patterns in colonial Mexico finding the location of a specific Mexican state tracking the change in Mexican wealth year by year understanding the different geographic zones in Mexico
All of the generals in the civil war from the north and from the south were trained at which college?(a) Ucla(b )West point (c) Annapolis(d) Harvard
How would you explain what Civil Rights are?
ASAP! According to the theories of Alfred T. Mahan... *D. a two-ocean navy was an integral part of America's wealth and powerA. large armies would protect American interests around the globeB. American greatness would be recognized through industrial greedC. little would be gained from American expansion abroad
Explain the impact of the following inventions on the british textile industry: the flying shuttle

How did Hitler's decision to participate in confrontations on the Eastern and Western Frontsimpact the Axis?

Answers

Answer:

was a nub

Explanation:

It caused a two front war which meant he couldn’t focus on one side same with Japan they had America to the east and Russia to the west

Which is not a necessary feature of civilization A. Food supplies beyond what Farm families need
B. Animals
C. Cities
D. Division of labor

Answers

Answer:

B

Explanation:

You can have animals but that doesn't mean you will have a surplus of food and that is a necessary component.

Answer:

B. Animals.

Explanation:

Animals are not necessary a civilisation characteristic, because a civilisation is a complex society that has achieved some improvements, like food storage, constructions of cities, division of labor according to specific roles, and animals don't refer to that kind of improvement practice.

(PLEASE HELP ASAP) Political Career. Write 2-5 sentences about key positions or ideas that Theodore Roosevelt had which made him a memorable President.

Answers

Answer: His day of infamy speech

Explanation: though the speech may have been brief but it was a memorable speech, and his speech gave hope for those how lost it

Adams began to worry that members of his party were willing to use force to destroy who

Answers

Answer:

Attach a picture or say the answers in chat and book

Explanation:

Please help me multiple choice

Answers

Answer:

D

Explanation:

How did the triangular trade benefit Europeans?A) Europeans obtained raw materials from the Americans.
B) Europeans obtained an enslaved workforce for plantations in Europe.
C) Europeans profited from selling fur to plantation owners.
D) Europeans profited from selling guns and ammunition in the Americans

Answers

Answer:

The answer I believe is A

Explanation:

Answer: Im like 90% its A

Explanation: