Review the excerpt from Lord of the Flies.Ralph moved impatiently. The trouble was, if you were a chief you had to think, you had to be wise. And then the occasion slipped by so that you had to grab at a decision. This made you think; because thought was a valuable thing, that got results.

Only, decided Ralph as he faced the chief's seat, I can't think. Not like Piggy.

Once more that evening Ralph had to adjust his values. Piggy could think.

What does this excerpt reveal?

A Ralph is incapable of being a good leader because he has doubts about his own abilities.

B Piggy is most capable of leading the group, and even Ralph understands this fact.

C Leaders are formed through hard work and Ralph struggles to grow into his leadership role.

D Ralph is jealous of Piggy by revealing Ralph's inner thoughts.

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

Leaders are formed through hard work and Ralph struggles to grow into his leadership role.

Explanation:

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:The Answer is C

Explanation:

Related Questions

Please help its due tommorow Antonym of earlier
Which of the following is true of Paris ? Select all that apply
Which revision is necessary?
Essay on the functions and importance of free press in a democratic society
I wish i could go to....... i need five sentences for this question

1. PART A: Which of the following best describes atheme of the poem?
O A Tragedy and adversity builds character by testing
people's patience.
OB Resiliency and hope will help people get through
even the toughest of times.
OC The experience of fighting and war should teach
everyone the importance of peace.
D Life should be spent celebrating rather than
mourning, because adversity is temporary.

Answers

Answer:

B). Resiliency and hope will help people get through  even the toughest of times.

Explanation:

James Weldon Johnson's poem 'SONNET' discusses the key idea of 'resiliency and hope assisting people to get through in the toughest of the times' which is clearly reflected from the lines 13 and 14 of the poem as they say 'Tho’ thick the battle and tho’ fierce the fight, / There is a power making for the right.' The speaker adopts an impassioned and inspiring tone that encourages the readers to 'rise up' and fight the battle against all odds with strength and valor. Thus, option B is the correct answer.

in "Charles" why does Laurie's mother initially worry that kindergarten might be too unsettling for Laurie?

Answers

Laurie's mother worries because she thinks that "Charles" is a bad influence on her son.

Answer:

Laurie's mother worries because she thinks that "Charles" is a bad influence on her son.

Explanation:

I forgot what Artemis god of

Answers

god of hunt or moon.
Artemis the goddess of the hunt

Is 12.56 greater then or less then 125.6

Answers

No 125.6 is grater because the whole is 125 and for the other it is 12
Less than cuz $12.56 is less than $125.60 so (pretending to use money

Carla is writing a research paper on the theme of feminism in Jane Austen's Emma. She used a quote from a book as secondary evidence in her paper and has cited this resource in the bibliography. What information about the book does the underlined part of the citation provide?Gilligan, Carol. In a Different Voice: Psychological Theory and Women’s Development. Cambridge: Harvard UP, 1982. Print.

Answers

Answer:

Publisher's name.

Explanation:

The underlined part of the citation i.e. "Harvard Up" states the publisher's name. The publisher's names display the name of the company or organization that made the work available. It provides readers with information about the publisher in a concise form. However, the citation style keeps varying, yet certain elements like the author's name, the title of publication, date, place of publication, etc are the key elements that remain intact in every style. Similarly, here also the underlined part exemplifies the publication info.

Answer:

Publisher's name is 100% correct.

Explanation:

A primary source is an account by a person who witnessed an event. Which of the following is an example of a primary source?A.
an audio interview with a soldier who fought in World War II
B.
an article about the Battle of Gettysburg
C.
a scholar’s written critique about a book on the American Revolution
D.
a chapter in a textbook about the Civil War

Answers

A) an audio interview with a soldier who fought in WWII. This is because the interview is from the point of view of someone one who personally experienced WWII. Since they were at the event, they are able to be used as a primary source when recounting information.

Answer:

A

Explanation:

All the other answers are from sources who didn't experience the event they're reporting on first hand. A primary source is a source that talks from experience of a historical event, which in this case is WWII. I hope I explained that decently well.