Sierra’s parents were extremely proud of her admirable achievements in school. It was obvious that her hard work had been rewarded.Which word has almost the same denotation as the word admirable?

thorough
attractive
satisfactory
praiseworthy

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

praiseworthy

Explanation:

Answer 2
Answer:

natalygomez0828 is right give them the like and stars they got me a 100% I puting this here so no bad brainly user say they are lieing

Explanation:

Related Questions

Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? What is the meaning of the word supinely as it is used in this selection?
Why is Aunt Augusta told to act her age?She gets upset with Frances again.She plays a joke to get revenge on her neighbor.She calls her neighbor a mean name.She gets angry with the neighbor’s dog.
how do bruno and shmuel demonstrate the essence of friendship despite their many differences what are their differences
Read the excerpt from Roosevelt's Executive Order No. 9066. Whereas the successful prosecution of the war requires every possible protection against espionage and against sabotage to national-defense material, national-defense premises, and national-defense utilities as defined in Section 4, Act of April 20, 1918, 40 Stat. 533, as amended by the Act of November 30, 1940, 54 Stat. 1220, and the Act of August 21, 1941, 55 Stat. 655 (U.S.C., Title 50, Sec. 104). Which term best describes the tone of the paragraph? formal playful indifferent intimate
Part A In "Primary Lessons" from Silent Dancing A Partial Remembrance of a Puerto Rican Childhood what inference can be made a how the author is feeling when she reflects back on her early years in the United States? The author is homesick She is bothered by her memories She is relieved to have left. The author is resentful​

Highlight key images in this passage the windows were ajar and gleaming white

Answers

The key images in the passage are:  Gleaming white  against the fresh grass outside,

blew curtains in at one end and out the other like pale flags, twisting them up toward the frosted wedding-cake of the ceiling

rippled over the wine-colored rug, making a shadow on it as wind does on the sea

What is the passage about?

The passage is a vivid description of a room in motion. The author uses a variety of sensory details to create a picture in the reader's mind.

So, from it, one can see that the first sentence  sets the scene. The curtains are the first thing that the reader notices, and they are described in great detail. They are "gleaming white," which suggests that they are clean and new. They are also "blowing in at one end and out the other like pale flags," which suggests that the wind is blowing them around.

Learn more about wind from

brainly.com/question/15090985

#SPJ3

See text below

The Great Gatsby Close Reading Analysis From Chapter 1Answer Key Nick, the narrator, says this: And, after boasting this way of my tolerance, I come to the admission that it has a limit. Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes but after a certain point I don’t care what it’s founded on. When I came back from the East last autumn I felt that I wanted the world to be in uniform and at a sort of moral attention forever; I wanted no more riotous excursions with privileged glimpses into the human heart. Only Gatsby, the man who gives his name to this book, was exempt from my reaction—Gatsby who represented everything for which I have an unaffected scorn. If personality is an unbroken series of successful gestures, then there was something gorgeous about him, some heightened sensitivity to the promises of life, as if he were related to one of those intricate machines that register earthquakes ten thousand miles away. This responsiveness had nothing to do with that flabby impressionability which is dignified under the name of the “creative temperament”—it was an extraordinary gift for hope, a romantic readiness such as I have never found in any other person and which it is not likely I shall ever find again. No—Gatsby turned out all right at the end; it is what preyed on Gatsby, what foul dust floated in the wake of his dreams that temporarily closed out my interest in the abortive sorrows and short-winded elations of men. 1.Why does Fitzgerald contrast “har

Highlight key images in the passage.

The windows were ajar and gleaming white against the fresh grass outside that seemed to grow a little way into the house. A breeze blew through the room, blew curtains in at one end and out the other like pale flags, twisting them up toward the frosted wedding-cake of the ceiling, and then rippled over the wine-colored rug, making a shadow on it as wind does on the sea.

—The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald

Answer:

gleaming white against the fresh grass outside

blew curtains in at one end and out the other like pale flags, twisting them up toward the frosted wedding-cake of the ceiling

rippled over the wine-colored rug, making a shadow on it as wind does on the sea

Explanation:

''gleaming white against the fresh grass outside'' in describing the image of the windows that are considered as the subject of the sentence. It is describing how the look with adjectives such as gleaming and white and it is describing also how opposite is the grass outside that is fresh.

After that, we can see a description of the breeze and its actions, we can see that it blew curtains and how the breeze did it ''twisting them up toward the frosted wedding-cake of the ceiling''.

The third sentence here is describing the curtains that are making a shadow.

Research will be presented by einstein at the conference. change that into an active sentence ​

Answers

Answer:

research is being presented by einstein at the conference.

7th grade help me plzzz

Answers

Answer:

B, the degree of heat needed to start burning

Explanation:

Google

Select the piece of evidence from "Shadow of the Pines" that best supports the answer to part A.

Answers

Answer:b

Explanation: Mr Hernandez’s inability to climb trees frightens him because bear are good climbers

Final answer:

To find the best piece of evidence in 'Shadow of the Pines', choose something within the story that strengthens or makes your Part A answer more believable like a direct character quote or event in the plot.

Explanation:

Without the specific content from the story 'Shadow of the Pines', it is impossible to accurately answer your query. However, I can guide you on how to choose the best piece of evidence. When you read the text, look for parts of the story that directly support or relate to part A.

This could be a direct quote from a character, a narrative description, or an event in the plot. Once you find this piece of evidence, be sure that it clearly supports your answer to part A. Here 'supports' means it strengthens your answer or makes it more believable.

Learn more about Selecting Evidence here:

brainly.com/question/32974799

#SPJ11

How did cherry size ponyboy

Answers

Answer:

I don't understand tje question

When and how to use go and goes​

Answers

Goes is for only she and he while go is for I, You, They
Go: the present simple use the infinitive (used for words such as I, You, We, They)
Eg: I need to go and wash the dishes.

Goes: present simple third person/voice. Best way to explain this is an habitual action (used with He, She, It)
Eg:He goes to the car wash once a week.

For an example of the difference:

I “go” to the market.

She “goes” to the market.
Other Questions