Can someone Please help me I don’t understand- What is the Value of X? Photo below-
Can someone Please help me I don’t understand- What is - 1

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

x = 0.09

Step-by-step explanation:

Use the pythagorean theorum.

a^2 + b^2 = c^2

Plug in the values.

a^2 + 0.4^2 =0.41^2

= a^2 + 0.16 = 0.1681

Subtract to get a (which is the x value)

a^2 = 0.1681 - 0.16

a^2 = 0.0081

Square root 0.0081 to get a.

√(0.0081)

a or x = 0.09

Related Questions

Help me answer this plz I really need help
It took a car 5 days to travel 1459 miles. What was this car average speed in miles per hour ?
Jason can travel 24 3/4 miles is 1/2 hour. what is his average speed in miles per hour?
what is 12/21 reduced to  
Neli needs to cut 3 long boards into 9 smaller boards.The first is 10 ft, the second is 16 ft, and the third is 18 ft. The table lists the smaller boards Neli needs use a drawing to show how he can devide the 3 boards so there is no waste.

A box is in the shape of a rectangular prism. The area of the base of the box is 5 square feet. The box is 1 1/2 feet tall. What is the volume, in cubic feet, of the box? Please explain!!!

Answers

volume of a regular prism=height times area of base
area of base=5
height=1 and 1/2

volume=5 times 1 and 1/2
volume=5+5/2
volume=15/2 aka 7.5 ft^3
The volume = a x b x c 
or base x height x top
therefore if the base of the box is 5 square feet then so is the top of the box 

5 x 11.5 x 5 = the volume

F the ratio of car to trucks in the parking lot is 3:2,how many trucks could there be if Max said that the total vehicles in the parking lot were between18 and 32? Draw a diagram and give two possible answers for the number of trucks in the parking lot

Answers

there's could only be 6 cars because you divide the 3 to the 18 and whatever number you get that's how many trucks there is and then divide the 2 to the 32 equals 6 and that's the number for cars and your answer should be a ratio of 6:6

Triangles PQR and STU are similar.What's the length of ST

A.
24 m

B.
20 m

C.
14 m

D.
12 m

Answers

C.
14 m it is reasonable and you gave work that explained the quotient

What is the minimum area of cardboard needed to make a box that is 16 centimeters long, 12 centimeters wide, and 6 centimeters tall?

Answers