Drag and drop the answer in the box to correctly complete the sentence.A probability Response area indicates a chance event is most likely to occur.

answer: close to 0 close to 1 of 10 close over 100 reward: five points and cashapp:5$

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

A probability close to 1 indicates a chance event is very likely to occur. The probability of such an occurrence is a number. The correct option is option A.

What is probability?

The probability of such an occurrence is a number used in science to describe how likely it is that the event will take place. In terms of percentage notation, it really is represented by a value between 0 and 1, or between 0% and 100%.

The odds of two complementing events A and B happening, either A happens or B happens, sum up to 1. outcomes are complimentary, the likelihood of "heads" is equal to the likelihood of "tails," and the likelihood of any one of the two possible outcomes is equal to half. A probability close to 1 indicates a chance event is very likely to occur.

Therefore, a probability close to 1 indicates a chance event is very likely to occur. The correct option is option A.

To know more about probability, here:

brainly.com/question/12629667

#SPJ3

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

the answer is very likely!!!

Step-by-step explanation:

I hope yall have a wonderful rest of your day/night!!! Bye for now!! :)

Related Questions

6. The table shows the equations Ms. Valez discussed in math class today.Explain the pattern of zeros in the product when multiplyingby powers of 10.
How to Simplify 243^1.2
For which values of A, B, and C will Ax + By = C be a vertical line through the point (8, 6)?A. A = 1, B = 0, C = 6B. A = 1, B = 0, C = 8C. A = 0, B = 1, C = 6D. A = 0, B = 1, C = 8
Two integers, a and b, have a product of -20. What is the greatest possible sum of a and b
Write And Equivalent Expression For 36x + 12

Vinnie decorated 72 cookies in 36 minutes how many cookies did he decorate per minute

Answers

72 cookies per 36 minutes = 72/36
If both values are divided by 36:
2/1, or 2 cookies per (one) minute.

Brainiest would be nice.
Divide 72 by 36
Which is.......2
So, 2 cookies per minute

Naomi's pedometer recorded 43,498 steps in one week. Her goal is 88,942 steps. Naomi estimate she has about 50,000 more steps to meet her goal. Is Naomi's estimate reasonable?

Answers

yes it is not because 40 thousand + 5 thousand = 90,000  which is close to her goal

The question asks to simplify the following (imagine as fraction form / sign stands for fraction form)a+6/c/2a+6/2c

Answers

a+\frac{\frac{6}c}{2a}+(6)/(2c)\n\n=a+\frac{\frac{6}a}{2c}+(6)/(2c)\n\n=a+\frac{6\left(1+\frac{1}a\right)}{2c}\n\n\boxed{a+\frac{\frac{6}c}{2a}+(6)/(2c)=a+\frac{3\left(1+\frac{1}a\right)}{c}}

How many unique triangles can be made where one angle measures 60 and another angle is obtuse

Answers

Hello,

An infinite triangles may be constructed
You choice 2 points A and B.
Draw a angle of 60°
Take the perpendicular from B on [AC) (half line) Every point outside  [AH] on [AC) give an obtused triangle.

Answer:

its 15 which is more than 2 so your answer is c

Step-by-step explanation:

is there a 9's trick in multiplication? if so please tell me! i would love to know since i am so terrible with my 9.

Answers

There is a nine trick
First, you hold up all of your fingers
So if you're doing 6x9, you would hold up your 10 fingers, and count to six, while each number, hold a finger down. When you're done, you should have the thumb of your right hand down. So since your left hand has 5 fingers down, that's 50. Next, you skip your thumb and count 4. That's 54
6x9 is 54
There is a nines trick Ex. 9 x 8 You put your hands in front of you and would put the eighth finger down. The eight finger is like an imaginary line. The fingers that are up on the left side are the tens. And the fingers up on the right are the ones. Then when you add them together they make the anwser of 72. And it works for any number. I hope i helped

A spinner is divided into five equal sections numbered 1 through 5. Predict how many times out of 240 spins the spinner is most likely to stop on an odd number.

Answers

If its has to be odd it would most likely be 29 times instead of 28