The graph of f(x) = x2 was transformed to create the graph of g(x) = (x − 7.5)2. Which of these describes this transformation?A.
A horizontal shift to the right 7.5 units

B.
A horizontal shift to the left 7.5 units

C.
A vertical shift down 56.25 units

D.
A vertical shift up 56.25 units

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

A.  A horizontal shift to the right 7.5 units

Step-by-step explanation:

Replacing x with x-7.5 shifts the graph 7.5 units to the right.

__

In general, g(x) = f(x-h)+k will shift h units right and k units up. In this problem there is no vertical shift.

Related Questions

Is (2,3) a solution of y + 1 > 1/2x + 3?
8000 dollars a month equals what in one year? how long till you reach a million dollars?
Find the x-intercept of the graph of the linear equation y = -1/2 x+3.Help me please!!Due soon!!
Given the function graphed below, select each ordered pair that represents a solution to the function.graph
Which two numbers both round to 1,500 when rounded to the nearest hundred?

30 points!!!!!A lawn sprinkler spins in a circle. The sprinkler covers a radius of 4 feet. Which choice is the closest to the area of lawn that the sprinkler can cover?

Answers

The area is about 50.27
Aarea of a circle equals pie r squared so 4 x 4= 16 and 16 x pie =50.27

A cat has 24 whiskers by its nose. A manatee has 25 times as many whiskers.

How many whiskers does a manatee have?

Answers

Answer:

600 whiskers

If you multiply 24 by 25 you get 600

Joe solved this linear system correctly. 6x + 3y =6
y = -2x + 2
These are the last two steps of his work.
6x - 6x + 6 = 6
Which statement about this linear system must be true?

A: x must equal 6
B: y must equal 6
C: There is no solution
D: There are infinitely many solutions to this system

Answers

Since 6x-6x = 0, any number could be used as x to equal 0. The answer is D

Answer:

the answer will equal d

Is 11.34 greater or less than 11.340

Answers

Equal to! If we have a decimal and we add a zero onto the END, the value will not change! The values will only change if you change the place values. Now, this is only with decimals!!

i will mark brainliest !!!! Which method of solving quadratic equations do you prefer: factoring, completing the square, or quadratic formula? Why? Your response should be 3-5 sentences long and show that you’ve thought about the topic/question at hand. Please be aware we are looking for YOUR PERSONAL OPINION and there is not a single “correct answer.”

Answers

I always prefer quadratic formula as compared to factoring or completing the square to solve a quadratic equation.

What is a quadratic equation?

"A quadratic equation is an algebraic equation of the second degree in 'x'. The quadratic equation in its standard form is ax² + bx + c = 0, where 'a' and 'b' are the coefficients, 'x' is the variable, and 'c' is the constant term."

In order to solve a quadratic equation, I always prefer quadratic formula as compared to the other methods.

In many cases, a quadratic equation can not be converted into a square or into factors.

Therefore, quadratic formula is the only method to solve all type of quadratic equation.

Learn more about quadratic equation here: brainly.com/question/2263981

#SPJ3

I prefer solving quadratic equations with the quadratic formula. The formula is great for solving any equations like ones that factoring can’t. It is also easy to memorize and type in and check with a calculator.

Please help I don’t know what to do and I have a whole test on it

Answers

Answer:

a

1. <dfh=<ehg
  2. fh=hg
  3. <dhf=<hgf