Peter Smith , a 73 Years old male with mild type II diabetes, call yo schedule an appointment. He state that he is feeling very anxious and fatigued and his having difficulty eating and sleeping. He arrive at the clinic with his wife and need to check in . What is the most likely diagnosis for this patient

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: They might diagnose him with anxiety

Related Questions

Which one of the following theoriesof weight gain suggest that hypothyroidism is a cost for overweight or obese
Dora has recently started working on a research study that hypothesizes that people who have a defect in a specific gene may have a predisposition to depression. As a second hypothesis in the study, the researcher is studying the impact of a significant lack of social support in triggering the onset of depression in such people. If Dora’s research successfully validates both hypotheses, which of the following conclusion may be drawn?
The brains of college-age marijuana users and non-users are the same. True or false
If you drop a piece of metal pin annd a piece of wooden plank in a water ,what will happen?​
Which statements describe the endocrine system?

Paul arrives to the primary care office with a complaint of "a stiff and painfulleft knee." Paul complains that his knee is more stiff and painful when he wakes
up in the morning, but when he moves it more throughout the day, it feels
better. He explains that he played soccer for 20 years. Which disease process is
Paul likely suffering?

A : Osteoarthritis
B : Rheumatoid arthritis
C : Simple fracture

Answers

Answer:

either A or B

Explanation:

I have B and it helps to move it

I WILL MARK BRAINLIEST

Answers

Take a clearer shot and message me I’ll help you

100895 * 385-90 time​

Answers

Answer:

Explanation:

Will Vitamin D save my life

Answers

Answer:

yes

Explanation:

it will

vitamin d is an essential vitamin along with others to survive it wont nessrly help you live if you live on lindy that

What is the distance you must stay behind a fire rescue vehicle?. a) 200
b) 300
c) 400
d) 500

Answers

Answer:

d)500 because if they need to back up or anything

Answer:

c) 400

Explanation:

because they need to get through the traffic and need everyone to back up in case they need to stop quickly

Find the sum of the finite geometric series.
[(-6) + 30+ ( - 150) + 750)

Answers

Answer:

Explanation:

Hope that Helped!