Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

y=5

solution,

X=2

now,

\n 5x - y = 5 \n or \: 5 * x - y = 5 \n or \: 5 * 2 -  y = 5 \n or \: 10 - y = 5 \n or \:  - y = 5 - 10 \nor \:   - y =  - 5 \n y = 5

hopethishelps..

Goodluck on your assignment..

Related Questions

amelia and 2 of her friends went out to lunch. each girl ordered exactly the same meal. the total cost 55.08, which included 8% sales tax. what was the price of each meal, not including tax?
2+2=? please please answer i need asap
I keep getting the same answer and I know I am using the right formula. don't know where I am going wrong.
Consider the optimization problem where A m × n , m ≥ n , and b m . a. Show that the objective function for this problem is a quadratic function, and write down the gradient and Hessian of this quadratic. b. Write down the fixed-step-size gradient algorithm for solving this optimization problem. c. Suppose that Find the largest range of values for α such that the algorithm in part b converges to the solution of the problem.
Your office is raising money for charity by collecting aluminium cans for recycling. They get 36p per kilo of cans. A kilo is approximately 72 cans. They have collected 8645 cans How much money have they raised?

I need help look at the picture

Answers

Answer:

option 1

Step-by-step explanation:

i was just doing that question

a i was juss doing that question

60 − (7 + 4) × 5 what is the answer

Answers

Answer:

Answer:

because 7+4=28 x 5 =140-60=80

25.638= Twenty five and six hundred thirty eight how would this be written out And how to find this Question to the answer ​

Answers

Answer:

because I am smart

Maria found the least common multiple of 6 and 15. Her work is shown below.Multiples of 6: 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 54, 60, . . .

Multiples of 15: 15, 30, 45, 60, . . .

The least common multiple is 60.

What is Maria’s error?

the answer is IDK

Answers

Answer:

The Least Common Multiple is 3

Maria's error was that she tried finding the largest multiple rather than the least.

Answer:

Maria's error on this is the LCM is 30 not 60

the least is 30 not 60

What is an example of "interval level"?

Answers

The interval level of measurement is a number scale that classifies both order and the value change between each number. For example, a ruler has intervals 1, 2, and 3 inches. The distance between 1 to 2 inches is the same as the distance between 3 to 4 inches.

If a number is divisible by 4, then it is divisible by 2

Answers

Yes because 2 is a factor of 4 so if a number is divisible by 4 it’s also divisible by the factors of 4.