Answer:

They moved to France a FEW years ago.

Explanation:

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

B

Explaination:

The word "Few" is the correct word for this sentence as it makes sense.

Related Questions

Choose the correctly punctuated sentence. (5 points)a"I know what happened." whispered the boy, "I saw the whole thing from my window."b"I know what happened" whispered the boy. "I saw the whole thing from my window."c"I know what happened," whispered the boy. "I saw the whole thing from my window."d"I know what happened." whispered the boy. "I saw the whole thing from my window."Question 2 (5 points)Choose the correctly punctuated sentence. (5 points)aShe cried, "Help"!bShe cried "Help!"cShe cried, "help!"dShe cried, "Help!"Question 3 (5 points)Choose the correctly punctuated sentence. (5 points)a"Are you a doctor," she asked?b"Are you a doctor?" she asked.c"Are you a doctor." she asked?d"Are you a doctor" she asked?Question 4 (5 points)The next question refers to the dialogue that follows. The paragraphs have been numbered to help you identify them more easily.(1) Logan sighed as he sat on the couch. "I can't believe we're stuck at home on the Fourth of July!"(2) "I blame Dad," said Kerry. "He should have driven us to see fireworks instead of taking Mom to a movie."(3) "It's going to be pretty boring watching fireworks on television." said Logan.(4) "Oh, I've got better plans than that," laughed Kerry. "I've got four firecrackers and two model rockets. Care to join me in the backyard?"Which paragraph features dialogue that is incorrectly punctuated? (5 points)aParagraph 1bParagraph 2cParagraph 3dParagraph 4Question 5 (5 points)The next question refers to the dialogue that follows. The paragraphs have been numbered to help you identify them more easily.(1) Logan sighed as he sat on the couch. "I can't believe we're stuck at home on the Fourth of July!"(2) "I blame Dad," said Kerry. "He should have driven us to see fireworks instead of taking Mom to a movie."(3) "It's going to be pretty boring watching fireworks on television." said Logan.(4) "Oh, I've got better plans than that," laughed Kerry. "I've got four firecrackers and two model rockets. Care to join me in the backyard?"Which paragraph features dialogue that reveals details about the characters' relationship? (5 points)aParagraph 1bParagraph 2cParagraph 3dParagraph 4Question 6 (5 points)The next question refers to the dialogue that follows. The paragraphs have been numbered to help you identify them more easily.(1) Logan sighed as he sat on the couch. "I can't believe we're stuck at home on the Fourth of July!"(2) "I blame Dad," said Kerry. "He should have driven us to see fireworks instead of taking Mom to a movie."(3) "It's going to be pretty boring watching fireworks on television." said Logan.(4) "Oh, I've got better plans than that," laughed Kerry. "I've got four firecrackers and two model rockets. Care to join me in the backyard?"Which paragraph features dialogue that reveals information about the setting? (5 points)aParagraph 1bParagraph 2cParagraph 3dParagraph 4Question 7 (20 points)Copy the following conversation into the text box. Add punctuation and capitalization so the dialogue is written correctly.Ingrid asked how was the science fairit was weird answered Lenny my volcano exploded and melted the tableat least it worked said Ingrid (20 points)Your answer:
Describe the Wife’s attitude toward aristocrats as revealed through what the old woman says in lines 257–271
Give a counter for each mass noun.1.__________cotton2.__________soil3.__________gravel4.__________vinegar5.__________pasta6.__________sand7.__________trash8.__________wood9.__________cement10.__________juiceanswer it pls
Movement can only be shown with living creatures true or false
Which of the following is similarity between wind power and solar power?​

Q1.Choose the appropriate phrase to insert in the gaps,to make the sentences meaningful the appropriate from of the verb.​

Answers

Answer:

C - 2

A - 3

F - 5

E - 4

D - 1

B - 6

Explanation:

Which fact about Yeats's background contributes most to the understanding of "When You Are Old"?

Answers

Hi, S1atchley 32, perhaps the complete question you wanted to post was as follows:

Which fact about Yeats's background contributes most to the understanding of "When You Are Old"?

A. Yeats put writing aside for politics.

B. Yeats began his career as a poet at a young age.

C. His muse, Maud Gonne, refused his offer of marriage.

D. Yeats was inspired by an Irish folktale

In such event the answer is option C. It is the fact that contributes most to the understanding of "When you are old?".

Have a good one!

The following fact about Yeat's background contributes most to the understanding of "When You Are Old"":

• His muse, Maud  Gonne ,refused his offer of marriage.

What type of language register is used between King Anguish and his wife in lines 1-8 of the excerpt?Finding her rage thus put to naught, she ran to King Anguish, and threw herself on her knees before

him, crying out:

'Oh, my lord and husband, here have ye in your house that traitor knight that slew my brother. My

brother was Sir Marhaus. Sir Marhaus, your champion and noble knight. It is Sir Tramor, as he

falsely calleth himself, but the piece of steel that was taken from my brother's brain fits a notch in his

sword.'

'Alas,' cried King Anguish, 'then am I right heavy, for he is as full noble a knight as ever I knew; and

I charge ye, have not to do with him, but let me deal in this matter.'

The king went to Sir Tristram and found him fully armed, as if ready to fight for his life, for he knew

that now the truth had been discovered.

a: casual

b: consultative

c: formal

d: intimate

Answers

D - intimate, it’s the best answer

In lines 3-6 (“Here . . . branch”), the speaker’s description of Evans’ photography techniques as “acrobatic” suggests that the photographer’s relationship to his surroundings iscalculated and artificial
A

dangerous and destructive
B
hostile and predatory
C

reverent and careful
D

innovative and unique

Answers

The suggestion that the lines "Here...branch" make about the 'acrobatic' association between the photographer and the surroundings would be:

A). calculated and artificial

• The term 'acrobatic' denotes that something is 'active very powerfully.'
  • The acrobatic association between the photographer's techniques implies that the association that the photographer shares with his surroundings would be 'deliberate, determined, and unnatural.'
  • The reason behind this is that he employs this association only to develop the intended images(contrived).

Thus, option A is the correct answer.

Learn more about "Relationship" here:

brainly.com/question/14389660

Final answer:

The speaker's description of Evans' photography techniques as 'acrobatic' suggests that the photographer's relationship to his surroundings is innovative and unique.

Explanation:

The speaker's description of Evans' photography techniques as 'acrobatic' suggests that the photographer's relationship to his surroundings is innovative and unique. The word 'acrobatic' implies that Evans has a creative and inventive approach to his photography, using unconventional techniques and angles to capture his subjects. This suggests that his relationship to his surroundings is not calculated or artificial, but rather spontaneous and dynamic.

Learn more about photography techniques here:

brainly.com/question/29706713

#SPJ3

Which words are prepositions?

at
no
under
near
from
see

Answers

Answer:

1. at
2.under
3.near
4.from

Answer:

1. at

2.under

3.near

4.from

Explanation:

Read the following discussion:Which student is most clearly exhibiting bias in this discussion?
A. Kareem
B. Maria
C. Lana
D. Jakob

Answers

The comments of students Kareem, Maria, Lana and Jakob are about the Handmaid' s  Tales book.

According theirs point of view the principal subject is about relation between father and mother in the society It seems like who has the control in this relation under the context of a society and his cultures topics.

Doing a check of paragraphs I could see in Maria a close statement when she wrote " I don't think  that is true necessarily" there is no another alternative in his comment.

Instead the others writers wrote in an open mind about the author. In conclusion according the explanation is option B.

I'm pretty sure it's B