during which stage of a collaborative discussion should a person acknowledge key points others' statements and ask necessary clarifying questions

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: During the collaborative discussion, sharing your initial thoughts and/or personal experiences on a topic occurs during the first stage.

Related Questions

A poet's use of myths to help get her or his ideas across to the reader is very misleading, because the reader will logically project the characters in the myth as if they were characters in the poet's poem.A.TrueB.False
During this quarantine period, how do media play a crucial role in your day-to-dayactivities?​
Create an argument that either supports or disagrees with the use of juvenile prisons.
In Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, Romeo is a protagonist because he is a romantic character from the 1700s. devoted friend to the play’s main character. sympathetic main character facing a challenge. frustrating character who creates conflict in the play.
What is meant by crazy hairstyles?

what specific images in “sonnet 43” support the idea that browning loves her husband with her entire being ?

Answers

Answer + Explanation:

The images that support this idea are: "I love thee to the depth and breadth and height / My soul can reach" and "I love thee with the breath, / Smiles, tears, of all my life!" Those images describe her all-encompassing love for her husband, suggesting that she loves him to the greatest extent a human being is capable of.

How can relationships be improved between different social groups in a country?

Answers

relationships can be improved between different social groups if people just talk it out

Final answer:

Improving relationships between various social groups within a country can be accomplished through education, creating a stable macroeconomic and political environment, improving social capital and using social pressures and personal appeals to collect resources for public good.

Explanation:

Improving relationships between different social groups in a country can be accomplished through several means. Firstly, education is a primary tool; ensuring an educated workforce and population can help in eradicating social ills that inhibit a nation's growth. Educated citizens are better equipped to understand and respect the diversity within their own country.

Secondly, stable macroeconomic and political environments can help foster better intergroup relationships. Stability attracts foreign aid and investment, which can potentially improve the living standards of a population, reducing inequality. This stability also helps to build trust in the government, an essential element for peaceful cohabitation of diverse social groups.

Thirdly, effective policies should be encouraged to increase social capital. Communities with higher social capital generally enjoy lower levels of crime and higher government trust levels. Fostering community involvement and civic participation can significantly enhance social capital.

Lastly, social pressures and personal appeals can be applied to collect resources for public good and discourage 'free riding'. Such behaviors can include participating in communal projects or fundraising for local charities.

Learn more about Improving Inter-group Relationships here:

brainly.com/question/28727369

#SPJ12

PLEASE :( I REALLY NEED HELP! What type of figurative language does Marius use in the following statement? "Let your thoughts follow your new thesis, sailing on that tack until the wind changes"

Answers

The type of figurative language does Marius use in the following statement is Personification. By and large, personifications need a lot of in the method of story fantasies, albeit traditional fantasy basically gave a considerable lot of them guardians among the significant Olympian gods.

What does Personification means?

Personification happens when a thing or reflection is addressed personally, in writing or workmanship, as a kind of human similitude.

The sort of personification examined here rejects passing scholarly impacts, for example, "Shadows pause their breathing", and covers situations where a personification shows up as a person in writing, or a human figure in craftsmanship.

In numerous polytheistic early religions, divinities had serious areas of strength for an of personification, proposed by portrayals, for example, "lord of". In old Greek religion, and the connected Old Roman religion, this was maybe serious areas of strength for particularly, specific among the minor gods.

Therefore Personifications are exceptionally normal components in purposeful anecdote, and antiquarians and scholars of personification grumble that the two have been over and over again befuddled.

Learn more about Personification here:

brainly.com/question/817239

#SPJ2

Answer:

Personification

Explanation:

Describe a situation in which you came into contact with someone whose beliefs were different than your own. What did you learn from this experience and were your beliefs altered in any way?

Answers

Answer:

I met my best friend in 6th grade. We were friends even up to now. In 7th grade, I found out her parents are democrats. (I'm the opposite...but I do support a lot of stuff.) I was kind of surprised, because she never really brought up anything political. I knew now, I have to accept and listen o others because they want different things ran than others. I learned now to listen and be open eared to others, even when I might disagree, because who knows? Maybe what they have to say is smart.

Which theme is best supported by this passage?The source of the trouble appeared to be that Napoleon
and Mr. Pilkington had each played an ace of spades
simultaneously.
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all
alike. No question, now, what had happened to the faces
of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man,
and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but
already it was impossible to say which was which.
-Animal Farm,
George Orwell
O Power can corrupt anyone.
Power creates divisions within society.
O Naive citizens enable corrupt governments.
O The abuse of language leads to the abuse of pow
no

Answers

Power can corrupt anyone

Answer:

A

Explanation:

Why is Big Mav considering moving them out of the neighborhood? Do all families in similar situations have this same option? *The Hate You Give Ch. 11-15

Answers

Answer:

Remy’s insensitive protest demonstrates how white communities co-opt black experiences and movements for their own ends. This protest actively hurts Starr by forcing her to watch her friends and classmates trivialize a traumatic event and not allowing her the distraction class usually provides. The protest places an undue burden on Starr as she handles both her own grief and trauma, and the guilt of white students who approach her to clarify why they are not participating and want reassurance. Their insistence highlights Starr’s isolation at Williamson as a black girl at a predominantly white school, and how she is forced to be the token representative of black communities overall. While Starr spent the weekend watching people from her neighborhood facing tear gas for their sincere protest, the students at Williamson get media coverage for their fake protest but no retaliation. This disparity highlights how society rewards white people for the same actions it punishes black people for.

The police’s attack on Maverick emphasizes that law enforcement has prioritized a semblance of order over the safety of the community. Mr. Lewis, who has asked the police for their help in eliminating violence from the community, objects to their attacking Maverick because Mr. Lewis knows Maverick is not dangerous. However, the police ignore Mr. Lewis both because they view Maverick as threatening—in a parallel of Khalil’s death—and because they seek retaliation for Starr’s testimony. This decision shows that their policing does not tend to the wants and needs of the community. Furthermore, the police order the neighbors to leave, and only let Maverick up when they realize that they have witnesses. This entire encounter demonstrates the ways in which law enforcement creates more everyday violence when they police what they believe are threats over what the community knows is dangerous.

Explanation: