Answer:

the pronoun is "us"

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

xcwqfcvjv

Explanation:

Related Questions

.Which statement best describes Blake'sapproach in this poem?He reminds the tiger about his makerand the powerful qualities He gave himHe questions the tiger about his makerwithout coming to a firm conclusion.He tells the tiger that his makercouldn't see what he was doing in theforest at night.He asks the tiger why his maker didnot give him wings
Which scenario shows a student demonstrating good listening skills during a class discussion? Jeremy asks questions to better understand others. Milo avoids eye contact with others. Lily reads material while others speak. Maya interrupts with personal opinions.
Does public shaming prevent us from being able ro grow and change?​
Can you please help me
Match the character with the description. (nectar in a sieve)1. Ammu Ira’s albino son 2. Das Murugan’s abandoned wife 3. Sacrabani orphan who lives on the city streets 4. Puli servant of Murugan’s former employee in the city 5. Sivaji landowner’s merchant who informs Nathan that he must leave the land

Read the excerpt from " A Ghost Story" in Sketches New and Old by Mark Twain: Question 1) Which quotation from the passage best develops the central idea that some ghosts are friendly? " A) " The whispering ceased, and the voices and the sounds, and a solemn stillness followed. " , B) "Never a lone outcast was so glad to welcome company as I was to greet the friendly giant.", C) "I heard the clanking of chains faintly, in remote passages, and listened while the clanking grew nearer." , D) " Stripped of its filmy housings, need, muscular and comely, the majestic Cardiff Giant loomed above me! ( Will Mark Brainliest ONLY ANSWER THE QUESTION IF YOU KNOW THE ANSWER PLEASE. IN SUMMER SCHOOL AND NEED TO PASS. ​

Answers

Answer:

B

Explanation:

she called the giant friendly

Keep it simple and clear

Answers

Answer:

The Godfather is an American film series that consists of three crime films directed by Francis Ford Coppola inspired by the 1969 novel of the same name by Italian American author Mario Puzo.

Explanation:

The Godfather is a historic movie that made and remade history. Francis Ford Coppola’s adaptation of Mario Puzo’s best-selling family novel is consistently rated in the top three motion pictures ever made, often at number 1. Some critics and film historians believe the sequel, The Godfather Part II, was an even better film, solidifying its place in the upper echelon of cinema.

The Godfather was an allegory of corporate America told personally in a family setting that interpreted real life events. It charted the rise and fall of the Mafia, a word you never hear in the movie. That is because a mob family father declared omerta and created the first Italian American anti-defamation league just to keep the movie in line, again putting cement shoes on a legend.

Which information must be included in a brief summary of this story?A.Jamie had to be driven to a soccer game.

B.Gregory was Lawrence's friend.

C.Leora was a dedicated volunteer

D.Lawrence did not like cats.

Answers

Answer:

B. Gregory was Lawrence's friend.

Explanation:

this one needs to have an explanation of whom Lawrence is

(1) Would you like to redecorate a room in your home? (2) Painting is a fast and inexpensive way to give that room a hole new look. (3) First, remove the furniture, or move it to the center of the room and cover it with drop cloths. (4) Prepare the room by stripping paint and extra layers of wallpaper, filling cracks, and add a coat of primer if necessary.(5) Now you’re ready to paint. (6) Use a brush to paint a clean line along all edges where paint stops, such as where the wall meets the door frame, and in places where the ceiling meet a wall of a different color. (7) This is called "cutting in".

(8) The next step was to paint the room in the following order: ceiling, walls, trim, doors, and windows. (9) Put no more than 3/4 of an inch of paint, in the paint pan. (10) run your roller through the paint, being careful not to overload the roller. (11) Apply paint to the ceiling and walls in a "W" or "Z" zigzag pattern.

(12) Spread the paint evenly by rolling either side to side or up and down, using gentle strokes so as not to leave roller marks. (13) After finishing an area, look for spots you missed, go over them with your relatively dry roller.

1. Which correction should be made to sentence 2?

a. change is to are
b. insert a comma after fast
c. change to give to giving
Selected:d. replace hole with whole

Answers

answer: D
hole refers to an actual hole in an object or empty space while whole refers to being complete or something all together

My favorite flower is the rose. the predicate noun in this sentence is . favorite rose flower is

Answers

Rose" is the non-subject (i.e., predicate) noun in your sentence. 'The' is employed to explain a selected noun. It determines the determinateness of the noun. Here, "the" is employed to sit down with not one explicit rose, however the class/group of rose flowers, which suggests all the roses.

Here, 'the flower' may be a subject. Its predicate is often 'is within the garden.' That the full sentence may be the that-The flower is within the garden. Changes that repeat at regular intervals are referred to as periodic changes. During a clock motion, the apparatus repeats at mounted intervals representing motion or periodic modification.

A predicate is a grammatical term for the words during a sentence or clause that describes the action but not the topic. In alternative words, the predicate explains what the topic will be. You can raise yourself what the topic is doing. the solution is the predicate. Usually, the predicate follows the topic, as we tend to see within the section regarding locating the topic.

To learn more about non-subject, visit here.

brainly.com/question/13970343

#SPJ3

Answer:

Rose

Explanation:

Hope this helps :)

Which of the following characters could most be considered a major character in To Kill a Mockingbird?Dill
Calpurnia
Jem
Miss Maudie

Answers

All of them are very important, but I guess I would put Jem as the major charcter. 

Answer:

Jem

Explanation:

I took the test