According to "What a Bad Flu Season Could Cost the US Economy," who benefits from a bad flu season? O A. Most employers O B. Stores like Walgreens and CVS O C. The world economy O D. People with medical conditions​

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

According to "What a Bad Flu Season Could Cost the US Economy," stores like Walgreens and CVS benefits from a bad flu season. The correct option is B.

What is economy?

The process or system by which goods and services are produced, sold, and purchased in a country or region is referred to as the economy.

A bad flu season can benefit retailers such as Walgreens and CVS because more people will need to buy medicine, masks, and other supplies to help prevent or treat the flu.

People with medicalconditions, on the other hand, may be harmed by a bad flu season because they are more vulnerable to flu complications.

The article fails to mention how a bad flu season benefits most employers or the global economy.

Thus, the correct option is B.

For more details regarding economy, visit:

brainly.com/question/2421251

#SPJ7

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

DRUG STORES is the answer

Related Questions

What are writers most likely to do when editing sentences for errors in grammar and usage?
What is a book report? In what it consists?
Read the excerpt from "The Crab That Played with the Sea.” And the Rat said, ‘I am too busy biting through the line that this old Fisherman is spinning. I do not play with the Sea.’ And he went on biting the line. Then the little girl-daughter put up her little soft brown arms with the beautiful white shell bracelets and said, ‘O Eldest Magician! when my father here talked to you at the Very Beginning, and I leaned upon his shoulder while the beasts were being taught their plays, one beast went away naughtily into the Sea before you had taught him his play. And the Eldest Magician said, ‘How wise are little children who see and are silent! What was the beast like?’ Which quotation from the passage is the best example of imagery? “I am too busy biting through the line that this old Fisherman is spinning. I do not play with the Sea.” “Then the little girl-daughter put up her little soft brown arms with the beautiful white shell bracelets.” “While the beasts were being taught their plays, one beast went away naughtily into the Sea before you had taught him his play.” “And the Eldest Magician said, ‘How wise are little children who see and are silent! What was the beast like?’”
As he sat and regained his breath, he noted that he was feeling quite warm and comfortable. He was not shivering, and it even seemed that a warm glow had come to his chest and trunk. Then the thought came to him that the frozen portions of his body must be extending, and he made another wild run along the trail. And all the time the dog ran with him, at his heels.What is the character’s motivation in the excerpt?The man is internally motivated by his loyalty to the dog.The man is internally motivated by a survival instinct.The man is externally motivated by the hope of peer recognition.The man is externally motivated by the urgings of the dog.
Which is likely to lead to similar sentence patterns?

Due Nov 3, 2:30 PM Attendance Question: What is the best candy to get on Halloween? Add class comment​

Answers

Answer: I would say Sour Patch Kids.

As students read and learn more about a conflict in a story, they may need toA. identify other conflicts.
B. track their predictions.
C. change their predictions.
D. identify the type of conflict.

Answers

Answer:

D) identify the type of conflict

A,B,C, and D are all good answers. Within the analyzing of a story it’s important the students can identify and comprehend other conflicts that might affect the sorry, make and track their own predictions and foreshadowing, change their predictions based on new information, and identifying the type of conflict will help to comprehend the story. There are multiple types of conflict including: person vs society, person vs nature, person vs person, person vs self. All these conflicts lead to different story plots and that is why every book is unique. I hope my answer helped :)

The development of ____ factored in the development of complex organisms.a.
ozone
c.
cyanobacteria
b.
oxygen
d.
all of the above

Answers

Answer:

D.all of the above.

If it worng, then sorry.

Hope it helps you

Write a presentation script on "Visual Pleasure and Narrative Cinema" by Laura Mulvey.

Answers

Answer:

'Visual Pleasure and Narrative Cinema" by  Laura Mulvey, is the most iconic article of Mulvey. it was first published in 1975. more explanation below;

Explanation:

The Presentation script for Laura Mulvey's article "Visual Pleasure and Narrative Cinema" can be shown as: Mulvey defines scopophilia as "Taking other people as objects" and subjecting them to a controlling and curious gaze." Murvey made a link between objectification and watching movies. Mulvey believes that watching movies is a form of voyeurism.

Laura Mulvey thesis is based on how certain theories of psychoanalysis is linked to the pleasure of watching movies. Her thesis shows that watching movies gives pleasure to an audience through objectification and voyeurism. She included the Alfred Hitchcock movies to support her claim.

English 079 sample essay paragraph week 5

Answers

okay bud sounds good

Which sentence uses a semicolon correctly

Answers

A. its the only one that is correct