-2(bx-5)=16 what is the value of x in terms of b and what is the value of x when b is 3?

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: Answer= -54

-2(bx-5)=16

If b is 3, then it changes to -2(3x-5)=16

We want to find x, right? Then we must do -2•3x and -2(-5). The result would be -6x and 10.

Then again, the equation would change -6x+10=16
Which would be -6x=6
Is x=6/6

And then x would be 1

Please tell me what I did wrong and if it is wrong, comment on this and I’ll fix my mistake!^^

Related Questions

1. What is the width of a piece of paper in meters and millimeters if it is 20 centimeters?2.What is the height of a woman in centimeters and millimeters if it is 1.52 meters?
Scura makes sun block and their annual revenues depend on how much they sell. Let x be the quantity of 5 oz. bottles of sun block that they make and sell each year measured in 1000 's of bottles. Thus if x=10 then they make and sell 10000 bottles of sun block each year. If x=25 then they make and sell 25000 bottles of sun block each year.a. If x=50 how many bottles of sun block does Scura make and sell?b. What is x equal to if Scura produces and sells 45000 bottles of sunblock?
Mary wants to buy a new house but needs money for the down payment. Her parents agree to lend her money at an annual rate of 2%, charged as simple interest. They lend her $6000 for 3 years. She makes no payments except the one at the end of that time. Answer the following questions. If necessary, refer to the list of financial formulas. (a) How much total interest will Mary have to pay? (b) What will the total repayment amount be (including interest)? X
Melinda earns 5 minutes to play video games for every hour she spends on homework.If Melinda spends 3 hours on homework, how many minutes will she earn to play video games?
A grandmother is 12 times as old as her grandson, and the grandson is 55 years younger than his grandmother. How old is each now?

What is the range in temperatures if the high temperature is 78 degrees and the lowtemperature is -23 degrees?

Answers

Answer: The range is 101 degrees.

Can anyone please help me under this and what I'm supposed to do. Thank you in advance

Answers

Answer:

n = 31

Explanation:

Solve the equation by rewriting in exponential form using the definition of logarithm and simplifying. In other words, solve for n.

What is 35.5% of $210,000?

Answers

Answer:

$74,550

Step-by-step explanation:

While shopping, Cori spent three times as much as Ann. If they spent a total of $124, how much did each person spend?

Answers

Ann-x
Cori-3x

3x+x=124

4x=124
divide both sides by 4

x=31 now plug it in and you get

Ann-31
Cori-31×3=93

Ann spent 31$
Cori spent 93$

The number line below represents which combined inequality?number line with a closed circle on negative 4 and 3 with shading in between

x greater than or equal to −4 and x less than or equal to 3
x greater than or equal to −4 or x less than or equal to 3
x less than or equal to −4 and x greater than or equal to 3
x less than or equal to −4 or x greater than or equal to 3

Answers

x greater than or equal to −4 and x less than or equal to 3

This is because of the fact that it is in between.

Answer:

Step-by-step explanation:

X greater or equal to -4 and X less than or equal to 3

Answer number one

Formula of simple intrest​

Answers

Formula : A = P (1 + r*t)

a - final amount

p- initial balance

r- interest rate

t- time