write a letter to your grandmother who has been a teacher once informing her of this new form of learning "online" you are experiencing being home you may tell her of a hilarious, an embarrassing or disastrous experience you have had and how you overcame it​.

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

Dear grandma,

Online school is stressful. They always want my camera on even when I look bad and sometimes when they call my name and I just don't respond because it's weird and I have to practice whatever I have to say before saying it to everyone. I just want to finish it and get it over with. And the schoolwork is A LOT to handle but I'm trying...

Love you, (my name)

Related Questions

Directions: Read the following passage. Then decide whether the student sample at the right (or below) cites the passage acceptably in MLA style or whether the citation could be considered plagiarism. If the citation is acceptable, choose “OK.” If the citation is plagiarized, choose “Unacceptable.” ORIGINAL SOURCE . . . There is no such thing as a literary work or tradition which is valuable in itself, regardless of what anyone might have said or come to say about it. “Value” is a transitive term: it means whatever is valued by certain people in specific situations, according to particular criteria and in the light of given purposes. It is thus quite possible that, given a deep enough transformation of our history, we may in the future produce a society which is unable to get anything at all out of Shakespeare. His works might simply seem desperately alien, full of styles of thought and feeling which such a society found limited or irrelevant. In such a situation, Shakespeare would be no more valuable than much present-day graffiti. From page 11 of Literary Theory by Terry Eagleton (U of Minnesota P, 1996).Student sampleEagleton foolishly considers Shakespeare “no more valuable than much present-day graffiti” (11).a)OKb)Unacceptablewhich one is correct option​
Is the sentence "It was the best of times,it was not the worst of times." Parallel or Not Parallel​
the participants are playing MOBA games to make some new friends and to get their friendship getting stronger​
Mary's mother did not want a daughter
10 POINTS HELP HELP HELP

Cambria in her school’s talent showcase three songs making her grandparents proud

Answers

Answer:

Please explain a little more, I need the question.

Explanation:

Which sentence uses hyperbole?O I can tell that I sing really well by the way my dog howls along.
O I look really good when I wear old sweatpants and a T-shirt.
My sister's car is so slow that no one wants to ride in it.
O My brother's room is so messy that it looks like a meteor hit it.

Answers

Answer:

D, the last one.

Explanation:

a hyperbole is an exaggeration.

D the last answer bruh bruh

Somebody help please?

Answers

Answer:

i would need to read the passage to correctly answer this one, so maybe try asking again but with a screen shot of the passage so ppl can actually help you.

Explanation:

Providing more background information will always change the conclusion of your argument?

Answers

Can I please see the answers for this or is this just a type in your own answer question?

Question 23/40Which of the following sentences
contains a spelling mistake?
The waves were crashing on the shore.
There are eleven utensils in the drawer.
I was grateful my freind offered me an
umbrella.
O Before she left for the morning, she ate her
breakfast.
He had never given it much timought.

Answers

Two sentences have spelling errors
The first one is “I was grateful my ‘friend’ offered me an umbrella.” Here, friend is spelled incorrectly.

The second is “he had never given it much timought.” I’m not sure what that’s supposed to say, maybe time or thought, but it is spelled incorrectly either way

Read this excerpt from we shall overcome many aborigines native inhabitants of the Australia countryside were forced to leave their traditional lands when Europeans began settling the country in the 1700s while some later returned to their homeland and re established communities many lost their way of life forever This passage suggests
A. European settlers always disrupted natives peaplees ways of life
B. that Australia owes its native people an apology
C. aborigines have tried to regain their culture
D. that being pushed from their original land caused aborigines to lose their culture ​

Answers

Answer:

A. European settlers always disrupted native people's ways of life

Explanation:

The given excerpt suggests that European settlers disrupted native people's ways of life. The aborigines were forced to abandon their homes when Europeans began settling in Australia. Later, some of them returned and managed to re-establish their communities, but many didn't. The fact that the aborigines lost their homes doesn't mean that they lost their culture. It isn't their culture they tried to regain, but their homeland. It's nowhere stated that Australia owes its native people an apology.

This is why option A is the correct one.

Other Questions
Please help me answer these question. I major help from someone who knows about fiction.1. Why does the Governor wish to take Pearl away from Hester, according to Chapter 8 of The Scarlet Letter?A. The Governor feels that Hester hasn't been punished enough for her sins, so he wants to take Pearl from her as further punishment.B. He feels that Hester is not fit to be her mother because she lacks morals and values.C. Children weren't allowed to be raised by single parents, so he has been instructed to take Pearl from her, according to Puritan law.D. He is concerned that Hester cannot afford to feed the child, so he wants to put Pearl with a family that can.2. How does the Governor's house contrast and contradict the simplicity of Puritan values, as described in Chapter 7 of The Scarlet Letter?A. Hester finds the Governor's house so ornate that she doesn't know how to act, which is contradictory because she has been there many times.B. The Governor's house is very simple and plain, which seems out of place for a person in such authority.C. It seems strange that the Governor has such a small home when he's the head of a colony of people.D. It's ironic that the Governor's home is so beautiful and ornate when so many Puritans believed in simplicity.3. Why does the town interpret the A in the sky to stand for Angel, based on Chapter 12 of The Scarlet Letter?A. The town sees the A as an angel who is sent to bring them penance.B. The town believes that they're being punished for being so immoral, and an angel has come to save them.C. They feel that an angel is watching over their town because of all the sinning that has taken place.D. Governor Winthrop had died that evening, so they believe the A stands for the angel into which he was turned.4. As stated in paragraph 1 of Chapter 10 of The Scarlet Letter, what changes Roger Chillingworth over the years from a sweet man to a bitter old man?A. He is changed by his conversion to the Puritan faith.B. Chillingworth has been changed by being separated from Hester.C. His mission to discover the truth of what happenedD. He has been changed by his work.5. What does Hawthorne mean with the phrase, "the scarlet letter had not done its office" in Chapter 13 of The Scarlet Letter?A. The letter cripples Hester with guilt.B. Rather than make Hester remorseful, it causes her to oppose Puritan values.C. Hester hasn't worn the letter long enough for her to feel guilty for her sins.D. The scarlet letter doesn't make Hester feel guilty for what she has done.6. As stated in Chapter 1 of The Scarlet Letter, why isn't Hester executed for her crime?A. She is the wife of the town minister.B. She fights back against the men too strongly.C. Her crime isn't punishable by death.D. She is too young and fair.7. What lie does Hester tell Pearl about her scarlet letter in Chapter 16 of The Scarlet Letter?A. Hester tells Pearl that she has always worn the scarlet letter, even since birth.B. Hester tells Pearl that it is the mark of the Black Man.C. Hester explains to Pearl that it's a great honor for her to wear the letter.D. Hester tells Pearl that she was selected by the town to wear the letter as a reward for being so pure.8. What is symbolic about Pearl playing in the sunlight of the forest in Chapter 16 of The Scarlet Letter?A. The sunlight symbolizes the light of Pearl compared to the darkness of her parents and their sin.B. The sunlight is symbolic of Pearl being accepted into the light of Heaven.C. The sunlight is symbolic of the sun shining light on a new day in their lives.D. The sunlight symbolizes that Pearl is the light of Hester's life.9. What inference can the reader make as to why Hester Prynne's daughter would turn her head away from the daylight, based on the following passage from Chapter 2 of The Scarlet Letter? "She bore in her arms a child, a baby of some three months old, who winked and turned aside its little face from the too vivid light of day; because its existence, heretofore, had brought it acquainted only with the gray twilight of a dungeon, or other darksome apartment of the prison." A. The baby didn't know how to respond to the noise from the crowd.B. The child is too young to respond to the daylight, and is shocked when she sees it for the first time.C. The baby, being considered an impure demon due to her scandalous birth, is rejecting the sunlight.D. The child had been born and raised inside of the prison, so wasn't used to the bright, natural daylight.