WILL MARK BRAINLIEST List all of the number sets that contain the number 15.
A. rational numbers and integers
B. rational numbers, integers, and natural numbers
C. rational numbers, integers, and whole numbers
D. rational numbers, integers, natural numbers, and whole numbers

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer: D

Step-by-step explanation:

Related Questions

g In a test of a​ gender-selection technique, results consisted of 200 baby girls and 14 baby boys. Based on this​ result, what is the probability of a girl born to a couple using this​ technique? Does it appear that the technique is effective in increasing the likelihood that a baby will be a​ girl? The probability that a girl will be born using this technique is approximately nothing. ​(Type an integer or decimal rounded to three decimal places as​ needed.) Does the technique appear effective in improving the likelihood of having a girl​ baby? No Yes
Subject: writing equations Fake answers-reported cuz I’m rly tryna pass this shi.
the cell wall of which out of this is not made up of cellulose bacteria mango tree hydrilla cactus which one is correct​
Fourth term of sequence is 216, sixth term 96
4. Quadrilateral ROPQ is inscribed in a circle. Show all work on no credit. Find x and y. What is the measure of each angle of quadrilateral EFGH? What is the measure of arc HF?

Order of operations (41-3^2)-(4+4)

Answers

Order is operation is PEMDAS which means Parentheses, Exponents Mulitiplication,division,Addition and Subtraction so you follow the order whether they exist or not.

So (41-3^2)-(4+4)=

41-9-8 = 32-8 = 24

Does funko pop do custom orders?

Answers

yes they do on their website!!

Answer:

yeah i think so

the same type of television is being sold at two different stores. store A is selling the television for $800, which is $120 more than half the cost of the television at store B. write and solve an equation to determine the selling price for the television at store B.

Answers

Answer: the selling price of the television at store B is $1360

Step-by-step explanation:

Assuming the selling price of the television at store B is represented by $B. Store A is selling the television for $800, which is $120 more than half the cost of the television at store B. The equation representing this situation is expressed as

800 = B/2 + 120

Multiplying the left hand side and the right hand side of the equation by 2, it becomes

1600 = B + 240

B = 1600 - 240

B = $1360

a moving truck charges $250 to rent a truck and $0.40 for each mile driven. mr.lee paid a total of $314. which equation can be used to find m, the number of miles he drove the moving truck?

Answers

(314 - 250) / 0.40 = m
^divided by
m = 160
m=160 I double checked

DO NOT ANSWER W/O EXPLANATION PLEASE! NEED WRITTEN SOLUTION.In triangle ABC, an altitude is drawn from vertex C to the line containing AB. The length of this altitude is h and h=AB. Which of the following is true?
I. Triangle ABC could be a right triangle.
II. Angle C cannot be a right angle.
III. Angle C could be less than 45 degrees.

Answers

We have altitude h to side AB and AB=h, i.e. the altitude is congruent to the side it goes to.

That's all kinds of triangles.  One way to see them is using two horizontal parallel lines h apart, the bottom one with a base AB=h somewhere on it.  Then any C on the top line makes a triangle ABC with altitude h=AB.

Let's go through the choices.

I. ABC could be a right triangle.  That's TRUE.

We could have the isoscleles right triangle, C directly above B, so AC is the leg and an altitude, AB=AC and B is the right angle.

II. Angle C cannot be a right angle.  That's TRUE.

The biggest angle C can be is when it's over the midpoint of AB, so if AB=2, h=2, and

AC=√(2^2+1^2)=√(5)

so

C_{\textrm{max}} = 2 \arctan(1/2) \approx 53.13^\circ

III. Angle C could be less than 45 degrees.   That's TRUE.

As long as C stays on our top parallel, we can make it as acute as we like by going farther away from AB.

All true.  Hmmm.

I need help. I have this question and it says express your answer as a simplified mixed number 8 4/7 - 3 2/7 =​

Answers

Answer:

5 3/7 or 37/7

Answer :
5 2/7 simplified mixed number