What is the function of the adverb clause in the sentence? Once they realized their mistake, the construction workers removed the orange cones from the wrong side of the street. It answers the question how, and modifies the noun street.
It answers the question when and modifies the verb removed.
It is a dependent clause that acts as an adjective. It is a dependent clause that acts as a noun.

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

B) It answers the question when and modifies the verb removed.

Explanation:

A sentence's adverbs are dependent clauses. It clarifies the phrase's verb, adjective, or adverb. "Once the construction workers realized their mistake, they removed the orange cones from the wrong side of the street" Modifies when the cones were removed. After realizing their error, the workers removed the cones.

You will need a method PEE chart to keep you focused on the issue at hand and guarantee that your response makes sense.

By dividing the paragraph into its first, middle, and last sentences, you may maintain your point and keep it well organized.

This is accomplished by using the PEE chart:

• P) point
  • E) illustration
  • E) explanation
Answer 2
Answer:

The adverb clause 'Once they realized their mistake' functions to specify when the construction workers removed the orange cones, thus modifying the verb 'removed'.

In the given sentence, "Once they realized their mistake, the construction workers removed the orange cones from the wrong side of the street," the adverb clause "Once they realized their mistake" functions to specify when the action of the main verb "removed" occurred. Adverb clauses provide additional information about the circumstances, time, place, or manner of the main action in a sentence. In this case, the adverb clause answers the question "when" the construction workers removed the orange cones and emphasizes the timing of the action in relation to the realization of their mistake. The adverb clause does not modify the noun "street" or act as a noun or adjective itself; instead, it precisely modifies the verb, adding temporal context to the sentence.

Related Questions

What was characteristic of the communist economy of the Soviet Union?
When all the students finished showing their flower petals Miss Mary invited Jessie to show what she had collected. Which word should have a comma (,) after it?
(Plz answer :D) In Elegy Written in a Country Courtyard, Thomas Gray speculates that many a person's potential has likely been thwarted by penury, or extremeA. ignorance.B. poverty.C. vice.D. misfortune.
The formal tone is best maintained by which of the following paraphrases?A.The typical museum layout was to organize celestial objects by order, instead of the more logical grouping of common features.B.The center was really great because everything was so organized by what things were alike.C.There were planets and moons and such everywhere until they put the parts together that were a lot like each other.D.Everything in the museum used to be all over the place, but then it finally got fixed up into groups of the same things together.
How do I start my video?Someone, please give me an example of how I'm gonna start and end the video

I need help with developing idea 700138

Answers

Hi I’m in penn foster and also I need help

Which of the following do you do when you outline?O A. Write the rough draft
B. Use every idea from your brainstorming session
C. Edit your outline for grammar errors
D. Logically arrange your ideas

Answers

I logically arrange my ideas. When outlining ur just brainstorming stuff & in the end it all needs to make sense.

explain how Boo Radley is viewed under the different definitions of “trash” in To Kill a Mockingbird.

Answers

I hated reading how too kill a mockingbird,  Atticus and his sister have completely different meanings of trash. In chapter 23, Atticus and Jem are discussing the outcome of the Tom Robinson trial, and Atticus talks about racial injustice. Atticus then tells his son this,

. . . whenever a white man does that to a black man, no matter who he is, how rich he is, or how fine a family he comes from, that white man is trash (Lee, 224).

Answer:

See below

Explanation:

First, let’s define trash and then we’ll get to Boo. Atticus’s definition of trash is someone with no integrity or regard for another race. Alexandra on the other hand, defies trash as anyone born to lower class families. While Atticus thinks that prejudice is bad, Alexandra encourages it. In the context of Boo Radley, this means that Boo is viewed as trash by Alexandra and not by Atticus.

I'm always happy to help :)

1) Which sentence from the text supports the inference that a lot ofpeople consider Jupiter to be a colorful planet?
A)
If we lived near Jupiter, our skin would turn blue very
easily!
B)
Along with several other planets, Jupiter has a faint
ring that encircles the planet.
O
Since Galileo, scientists have been looking at Jupiter's
bright bands of red, orange, and pink for centuries
since.
D)
In the last few decades, the United States has begun
to send colorful and sturdy spacecraft to Jupiter.

Answers

Answer: d

Explanation: I hope this helps

its probably D have a good day

Lincoln uses the last paragraph of his speech A) to emphasize the atrocities of war. B) to show his concern for all nations. C) to ask for more support for the war. D) to describe his visions for the nation's rebirth.

Answers

The answer is D) to describe his visions for the nation's rebirth.

Answer: D) to describe his visions for the nation's rebirth.

Explanation:

Facts are different from opinions because facts arePersonal

Objective

Subjective

Changeable

WHICH ONE ?

Answers

A strategic position to be obtained or a purpose to be served by a military operation are examples of things toward which effort is directed. a lens or group of lenses used to create an object's picture. Hence option B is correct .

What is Objective Fact ?

Objectivity is the idea of truth in philosophy that is unaffected by personal subjectivity (bias resulting from one's perception, feelings, or imagination). When a proposition's truth requirements are satisfied without prejudice brought on by a sentient being's intellect, it is deemed to have objective truth.

Scientific objectivity is the capacity to make judgments free from bias and outside pressure. For moral frameworks to be objective, they must be judged by how effectively they serve the needs of the society they are intended for.

MoralIn order to compare moral standards objectively—as opposed to subjectively—one must use a set of universal facts.

Learn more about Objective Fact here

brainly.com/question/1646988

# SPJ 5

Answer:

B - objective.

Explanation:

Facts are objective, and can't be argued against or changed, unlike opinions

Other Questions