Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

english?

Explanation:

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

У мене є моє прекрасне котяче ім'я Зоя, йому вже був 1 рік. Я усвідомлюю, що життя швидке, і я просто думав про те, як я можу виграти в цій грі, і мені не дуже важливо моє життя. тому я почав піклуватися про своє життя і старанно вчитися, зосереджуючись на тому, ким я хочу стати, коли виросту. Потім, коли я подорослішав, мої справи збулися.

Explanation:

your ukrainian essay

mark me as brainliest

in english

i have my lovely cat name zoe he was 1 year old already. I realize that life is fast and i was just thinking about how can i win in this game and i don't really care about my life. so i started caring about my life and study hard,focus what i want to be when i grow up. Then when i get older my bussines came true.

Related Questions

You texted back when It was time for me boys just got to sit
What moral dilemma does Brutus confront in this excerpt? Brutus makes the choice to let go of his anger toward Cassius and forgive him. Brutus decides that he will mourn Portia and return to Rome. Brutus decides that he is too angry at Cassius to remain friends with him. Brutus questions whether Cassius's life should be ended.
When does the language become barrier​
Give the correct translation for the following sentence: Bella parat. 1) The war is prepared. 2) He prepares the war. 3) He prepares the wars. 4) The wars are prepared.​
Kite- fighting, a popular pastime in Afghanistan, involves cutting another persons kite string with yours. kite strings are often coated in ground glass for this purpose.

Why can’t anything “gold” stay?

Answers

Answer:

So Eden sank to grief, So dawn goes down to day, Nothing gold can stay. In this poem, Frost explains that nothing, especially that which is perfect and beautiful, can last forever.

tbh google

If you are asking about the famous line in the book ‘Outsiders’ then that phrase “Nothing gold can stay.” Is a metaphor for nothing perfect can last/or stay that way forever. In one of Eden’s poems.

Which sentence contains an incorrect homophone?We play a lot of jokes on each other.
I have a brother and two sisters.
My sisters are always teasing me.
My brother can cell anything to anyone.

Answers

Answer:

My sisters are always teasing me.

Explanation:

If the word "violating" was replaced with "abusing," how would the author's tone towardRosa Parks differ? Explain.

Answers

it depends on the sentence they're referring to:

but it would be more of a negative tone and make Ross seem like an even badder person then she was made out to be

What is the best example of realistic elements

Answers

Realistic elements refer to story elements such as setting, plot and fictional characters that resemble real life to the point that may have the readers feeling that the story actually happened. An example of a realistic element is an event that occurs on this planet as we know it (events occurring on another planet would not be realistic). In realistic fiction, authors usually create events taking place in the present or past time. Either way, he or she always tries to give specific details or facts about the time when the event took place.

Answer: it is the rejection of mythical beings.

Explanation:

Use context clues to choose the sentence that best uses the fourth definition of the word crude.Rather than being subtle, Selma was rather crude in the way she conducted herself at the meeting.
Elijah and his brother quickly built a crude shelter that would keep them warm and dry through the night.
Thelma’s knowledge of art and poetry showed the rest of the diners that she was far from crude.
There was oil to be found on the property, but it was crude and would need to be processed.

Answers

The correct sentence that uses crude is Elijah and his brother quickly built a crude shelter that would keep them warm and dry through the night.

What does crude mean?

The term crude often connote  something that is rough or one that is devoid of social refinement.

Note that, The correct sentence that uses crude is Elijah and his brother quickly built a crude shelter that would keep them warm and dry through the night.

Learn more about crude from

brainly.com/question/14260176

#SPJ9

Rather than being subtle, Selma was rather crude in the way she conducted herself at the meeting.Elijah and his brother quickly built a crude shelter that would keep them warm and dry through the night.Thelma’s knowledge of art and poetry showed the rest of the diners that she was far from crude.There was oil to be found on the property, but it wascrude and would need to be processed. i would probably go with the 2nd one assuming you were talking about this

What's the answer?모르겠어날 시험에 들게 하지 마요
이쯤에서 힌트를 줘
답을 못 찾겠다 꾀꼬리
I really wanna
Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo
I really wanna
Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo
다른 예는 없어
Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo
I really wanna
Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo
물불 안 가리고 직진 할라 치면
어김없이 막다른 길에
너도 나만큼 속 터졌으면 좋겠네
누가 와서 채워 줄 수 있게
하지 마 싫진 않다는 말
하지 마 실친 같다는 말
하지 마 감정에 휘말려
자기 사람 잃고 싶지 않다는 말
또 혼자서 yadi yadi yada
민망했다면 내가 미안
사랑에 홀딱 빠진 사람은
대체로 항마력이 뛰어나
못 산다 정말
다 같이 짜고 날 놀리는 걸까 oh
방금 한 입 모양
네 진심인 거야
What's the answer 모르겠어
날 시험에 들게 하지 마요
이쯤에서 힌트를 줘
답을 못 찾겠다 꾀꼬리
I really wanna
Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo
I really wanna
Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo
다른 예는 없어
Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo
I really wanna
Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo
그대는 열 번 찍어도 비껴 가는 답
노답은 나 같은 놈을 두고 하는 말
초반부터 꼬인 설정
발단 전개 위기 절정
결말은 어떻게 날까요
What's the answer 모르겠어
날 시험에 들게 하지 마요
이쯤에서 힌트를 줘
답을 못 찾겠다 꾀꼬리
I really wanna
Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo
I really wanna
Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo
다른 예는 없어
Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo
I really wanna
Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo

Answers

Answer:

AB6IX the answer!!!!!!!!!!!

Explanation:

Answer:

Video result for I do not know Don't put me on the test Give me a hint at this point I can't find the answer I really wanna Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo I really wanna Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo No other example Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo I really wanna Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo If you don’t cover the water and go straight On a dead end I want you to burst as much as I do So that someone can come and fill it Don't say I don't hate it Don't say it's like crazy Don't do it, get caught up in emotions Saying that you don't want to lose your own person Another alone y a di y a di yada I'm sorry if it was embarrassing Anyone who is in love Generally excellent anti-horsepower I can't live really Would we all knit together and make fun of me oh Just a bite I mean yes I don't know what's the answer Don't put me on the test Give me a hint at this point I can't find the answer I really wanna Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo I really wanna Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo No other example Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo I really wanna Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo Even if you take ten times, the answer goes away No answer is about a guy like me Setting twisted from the beginning The peak of the crisis How does the ending come I don't know what's the answer Don't put me on the test Give me a hint at this point I can't find the answer I really wanna Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo I really wanna Whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo No other example W  

Listen to this song if the person you love doesn't love you back

You Tube · CC Miles

Explanation: