FAST FAST! Read this exerpt from the outsiders I'm nothow you spell it but it's the abbreviation to the socials and she just said Westside Rich Kids is like the term Greaser which is used to class all us boys on the east side which sentence best states the theme of this excerpt neighborhood are usually divided by social classes some people judge other based on the appearance has all teams experience similar events in life people are sometimes labeled by where they live ​

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

the awnser is sometimes people are labeled where they live

Explanation:

just took the test

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

D

Explanation:

I did the quiz

Related Questions

Write a conversation between two drivers who just got into a car accident.NEED HELP ASAP
Martin Luther King Jr. uses figurative language strategically throughout his letter to promote equality. How does the following instance help accomplish his purpose of challenging the church leaders to take action against racial injustice? Like a boil that can never be cured as long as it is covered up but must be opened with all its pus-flowing ugliness to the natural medicines of air and light, injustice must likewise be exposed, with all of the tension its exposing creates, to the light of human conscience and the air of national opinion before it can be cured. Respond in three to five complete sentences.
What nicknames do Junior`s classmates give him?
Helmer tells Nora that she has played with him "like a puppet." What is ironic about this statement?A - Torvald is cruel and unkindB - Torvald treats Nora like a toyC - Torvald loves his wifeD - Torvald is a puppet
Which one of the following is the final stage in presenting your information?(1 point) A evaluating information B connecting information C integrating information D gathering information

What does the word unfurled in paragraph 7 BEST exemplify? OA. the vastness of the land B. the uniqueness of the environment O C. the confusion caused by being outdoors D. the frustration resulting from being aloneShe stood , finally , her canvas Keds tied tight , on May 3 , 1955 , atop the southern terminus of the Appalachian Trail , the longest continuous footpath in the world , facing the peaks on the blue- black horizon that stretched toward heaven and unfurled before her for days . Facing a mean landscape of angry rivers and hateful rock she stood , a woman , mother of eleven and grandmother of twenty - three . She had not been able to get the trail out of her mind . She had thought of it constantly back home in Ohio, where she tended her small garden and looked after her grandchildren , biding her time until she could get away .

Answers

The word unfurled in paragraph seven best exemplifies as the vastness of the land. The correct option is A.

What is a paragraph?

A structured, cogent succession of sentences that are all related to the same idea is a paragraph. Almost all of your work that is longer than a few sentences needs to be divided into paragraphs. Typically, a paragraph only addresses one idea.

Typically, you'll introduce that topic with one sentence and then use a number of supporting sentences to complete it. The typical length of a paragraph is between 100 and 200 words, however, this generalization is more flexible than you may think.

You can compose and organize paragraphs using this simple paragraph structure, which will assist each paragraph flow into the next.

Therefore, the correct option is A. the vastness of the land.

To learn more about a paragraph, refer to the link:

brainly.com/question/24465045

#SPJ5

Answer:

A

Explanation:

Unfurled means to spread out from a tight spaced or a small state and to go somewhere more opened to the air

According to the passage how have humans primarily used artificial light

Answers

Answer:

to make outdoor spaces safer

Explanation:

Humans have thought of using these lights to prevent the world from going into problems.

Final answer:

Humans primarily use artificial light to extend productive hours beyond daylight, enhance safety, and facilitate operations in various industries such as the entertainment sector.

Explanation:

Throughout history, humans have primarily used artificial light in numerous ways. The biggest utilization has been to extend productive hours beyond those constrained by natural light. For instance, artificial light allows us to work, study, or carry out various activities during the night. Moreover, it has been essential for safety purposes, such as functioning street lights in cities to reduce accidents and improve security. Additionally, artificial light is pivotal in various industries including the entertainment sector where it's used in theatre, concerts, and movie production.

Learn more about Artificial Light here:

brainly.com/question/26667174

#SPJ2

The ink dried up.he couldnot study .compound sentence​

Answers

Explanation:

Convert the following compound (double) sentence to simple sentences.

1. My friend arrived and we went for a walk.

2. The servant brought the lamp and I began my homework.

3. The ink had dried up and I could not write.

4. I have a lot of work and must do it now.

5. We must hurry and we shall escape the rain.

6. He has an unpleasant duty and must perform it.

7. He not only pitied him but relieved him.

8. He did this and so offended his master.

9. He had read the book carefully and could tell the story in his own words.

10. His object became known and everybody tried to help him.

Which of the following characters could most be considered a major character in To Kill a Mockingbird?Dill
Calpurnia
Jem
Miss Maudie

Answers

All of them are very important, but I guess I would put Jem as the major charcter. 

Answer:

Jem

Explanation:

I took the test

Considering the massive news break regarding the Governor of California's Thanksgiving Day rules coupled by his dinner party shortly after, ask yourself whether or not it is fair for the government to make mandates regarding peoples' homes and families. Then, compare the situation to 1984's government mandates. How do you think George Orwell would react to this news? Why? Make sure your argument is well-rounded and address all sides of the question! I do not care what side you take, but I do care how well you defend it.

Answers

Newsom’s office tried to play down his transgression by claiming that the dinner party took place outside, and that public-health guidelines were followed. Pictures have surfaced, however, showing that the meal was served indoors. And despite requirements to maintain six feet of distance between households and to wear masks between bites of food, as California policy demands, the pictures show everyone seated closely and no one wearing a mask, including Governor Newsom.

People recoil at hypocrisy, but this represents something more serious. Newsom was not simply acting holier-than-thou, preaching one thing from the pulpit while doing the opposite behind closed doors. His was the hypocrisy of power; he has forced people, under penalty of law, to follow restrictions that he personally ignores. There have been real consequences to the lockdown in California: jobs lost, businesses ruined, children going without education, rising depression, mounting protests. And yet the effects of these regulations were apparently of no concern to the governor as he enjoyed a dinner costing $350 per person—excluding the $150 supplement if you choose Wagyu beef instead of lamb chops.

What is the best summary of the final paragraph of the crisis number four

Answers

Answer:

Paine informs General Howe that the colonists will continue to fight for independence.

Explanation:

Thomas Paine's "Crisis" is a pamphlet that is more like a bit of advice from the author to America on how to fare well in wars and also the need to be independent of British rule. This pamphlet acts as a huge wake-up call and even the driving force for the already existing want of the Americans in going forward with their fight to get their freedom.

In the final paragraph of "Crisis No. IV", Paine addressed General Howe and the need to take the fight forward and not lag behind. He states "We know the cause which we are engaged in, and though a passionate fondness for it may make us grieve at every injury which threatens it, yet, when the moment of concern is over, the determination to duty returns", making sure to bring the fervor of the colonists in their zeal to keep fighting until freedom is attained.

Thus, the correct answer is the second option.

Answer:

Paine informs General Howe that the colonists will continue to fight for independence.

Explanation:

Just took the test