Answer:

Answer: C

Step-by-step explanation:

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

Answer: C

When looking at the whole number, You always want to look at the tenths place to see of it's 5 or higher.

Related Questions

The popular candy Skittles comes in 5 colors. According to the Skittles website, the 5 colors are evenly distributed in the population of Skittle candies. So each color makes up 20% of the population. Suppose that we purchase a small bag of Skittles. Assume this size bag always has 40 candies. In this particular bag 10 are green. What is the probability that a randomly selected bag of this size has 10 or more green candies
Julian measures the distance he drives to work each day using the odometer on his car, which measures distance in miles, accurate to the nearest tenth of a mile. Using that measurement, he claims that the exact distance he drives to work is 11.7 miles. Use complete sentences to explain why Julian’s claim is incorrect.
On the first day of the fiscal year, a company issues $65,000, 6%, five-year installmentnotes that have annual payments of $15,431. The first note payment consists of $3,900 ofinterest and $11,531 of principal repayment.a. Journalize the entry to record the issuance of the installment notes.b. Journalize the first annual note payment.
Does the graph below represent a function? A. YesB. NoC. SometimesD. Not enough information.
Rachel wants to purchase a new I-Tablet on Black Friday for $450. Better Buy offers twoinstallment plans for purchasing this item.Plan A: a fixed weekly payment of $25Plan B: a $120 initial payment, followed by weekly payments of $5After 12 weeks, how much money would Rachel spend on each plan?A Plan A: $300; Plan B: $60B Plan A: $300; Plan B: $180C Plan B: $300; Plan A: $60D Plan B: $300; Plan A: $180

A sphere that has a diameter of 6 what is the volume of the sphere

Answers

Answer:

36 pi or 113.04

The volume of a sphere is given by

V= 4/3 pi r^3

we know the diameter so we need to find the radius

r =d/2

r = 6/2 = 3

V = 4/3 pi (3)^3

V =36 pi

We can approximate pi by 3.14

V is approximately 36 *3.14 or 113.04

Answer:

113.1 (113.0973355...)

1. Use the sphere volume formula of (4)/(3)πr^(3).

2. Divide 6 by 2 in order to get a radius of 3.

3. Substitute 3 in for r.

4. Cube the 3, you'll get 27.

5. Multiply 27 by Pi and 4/3.

6. You get 113.1 as a rough estimate, or 113.0973355... for a more exact number. If you leave it in Pi terms, it's 36π.

Alice solved the following equation:-18 - 3x = 12
-3x = 6
x =-2

Which of the following statements is true?

Answers

Answer:

the first line

because the second line should be -3x=30

Suppose PR = 54, solve for QR

Answers

We will use the segment addition postulate.

PQ + QR = PR

4x - 1 + 3x - 1 = 54

7x - 2 = 54

7x = 56

x = 8

So QR is 3(8) - 1 or 24 - 1 which is 23.

Answer:

QR is 23

• PR = 54
  • Which means:
  • (4x-1)+(3x-1)=54
  • We can solve for x to find what QR is:
  • 7x-2 =54
  • 7x=56
  • x=8
  • Plug in x for QR equation:
  • 3(8)-1 = 24-1=23
  • 23 is the answer

Omg help me giving brainlyest!! plus 30 points

Answers

Answer:

Answer:

You have to use PEMDAS

first p, parenthesis

12-2=10

then e exponenets 3^3=9

and finally d diviison /2

so 9(10) : 2

=90/2

=45

Can someone help me please

Answers

Answer:

A.) slope: -3

B.) y-intercept: 9

C.) equation: y= -3x+9

I'm in Geometry In the 8th grade.

You have 8 quarts of brown stock. You need 3 cups to make one serving of braised short ribs. How many servings can you make? (don't include partial portions) ​

Answers

Answer:

You can make 2 servings.

Hi there!

3 cups makes one serving, so 2 servings require 6 cups. Since you don't have 9 cups to make 3 servings, and you don't want partial portions, you can only make 2 servings with 6 cups and have 2 cups left over.

Have a great day!

(I'd also appreicate it if I got a rating and maybe a Thanks please!)