Correcting the sentences/phrases
Correcting the sentences/phrases - 1

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Heroes come in all shapes and sizes. Women, men, adults, and children can be heroes. However, one hero looks quite different from what you might imagine. Named Antis, this hero was a German shepherd dog.

Answer 2
Answer: “Heroes come in all shapes and sizes, women, men, adults and children.” “However, one hero looked quite different from what you might imagine, named Antis.”

Related Questions

I need help with developing idea 700138
What would you do if you have 10 million dollars? (5 points)What do you want for Christmast? (5 points)
Somebody help me with this please. im so stressed out and just cant focus. my teacher mocked me today and im just not feelin it. plot structure resolution, Story elements in "Seventh grade"_______ The plots loose ends.hits at what comes ______ for the characters.describes how the ______ was resolved.​
Classify the underlined Nouns in the following sentences1. Justice is a noble quality,
Which element helps develop the theme of a text???

Item 2Refer to the NASA article "Responding to Climate Change."

How does the text make a connection between greenhouse gases and climate change?

Agriculture uses greenhouse gases, helping to limit climate change.

Atmospheric greenhouse gases cause the earth to warm up, causing climate change.

Extreme weather events cause greenhouse gases to build up, which results in climate change.

Greenhouse gases cause the earth to cool down, which helps to limit climate change.

Answers

Answer:

b

Explanation:

sorry if im wrong!

Answer:

Atmospheric greenhouse gases cause the earth to warm up, causing climate change.

Explanation:

I took the test, so hope it helped :)

Write the letter of the definition next to the matching word as you work through thelesson. You may use the glossary to help you.
code
A. to state the central idea of a text in your own
words
central idea
B. a piece of information that contributes to a
larger idea or story
C. a system of symbols, numbers, or letters used
to send secret messages
detail
D. the author's most important ideas in a text,
supported by key details
summarize

Answers

Final answer:

A code is C. a system of symbols used to send secret messages, while the central idea is the main point of a text supported by key details.

Explanation:

The word 'code' refers to a system of symbols, numbers, or letters used to send secret messages. An example of a code is the Morse code, which is used to represent letters and numbers using dots and dashes. Another example is binary code, which uses 0s and 1s to represent information in computers. Details are specific pieces of information that contribute to a larger idea.

The term 'central idea' refers to the main point or main idea of a text. It is the most important idea that the author wants to convey to the reader. It is usually supported by key details in the text. A 'detail' is a piece of information that contributes to a larger idea or story. In a text, details provide specific evidence or examples to support the central idea. They help to make the text more informative and interesting.

Learn more about Definition of code, central idea, and detail here:

brainly.com/question/18273402

#SPJ3

Answer:

A

Explanation:

to state the central idea of a text from in urown words

You travelled to a very distant place during which you were involved in an accident which almost took your life.write a letter to your friend narrating the accident

Answers

Answer:

Number 23 Bishop Close,

Abakpa.

3rd October, 2020.

Hello Michael, how's the wife doing? Still giving you joy and problems? Haha. I miss seeing your face when she teases you.

My trip to Barbados has been great, better than I even expected. However, I got into an accident four days ago.

I went out in a boat with some friends to catch fish and have fun. At first, I was unsure because I don't know how to swim, but I was convinced that nothing bad would happen and I would wear my safety cover at all times.

However, I failed to stick to the rules of the sea as I tripped and fell over into the water, it was about forty seconds before anyone noticed what was going on, by then I was almost in hysterics because I was drowning. Don't laugh. I'm serious.

I was eventually dragged back into the boat and immediately taken to the shore where I underwent a compulsory medical check up. I could have drowned in a far away country, man that was traumatic and terrifying.

Apart from that unfortunate accident, I've been having the time of my life, I'll be back home next week.

Do greet the wife for me.

Love,

Austin.

Why does Kelly say she is running for class president?

Answers

Answer:

Kelly is running for class president because she says she thinks the school can be better. She wants to see less meat served in the cafeteria and more vegetarian options. She also wants the school to stop bringing a live goat onto the field during football games.

Explanation:

(Q010) Henry Peach Robinson created his photographic work Fading Away by using a Golden ________ for the format dimensions.

Answers

Answer:

D) Section

Explanation:

According to a different source, these are the options that are included in this question:

A) Triangle

B) Spiral

C) Square

D) Section

E) Harp

The golden section, or golden ratio, is a mathematical ratio that is often found in nature. Two quantities are considered to be in the same ratio when their ratio is equal to the ratio of their sum to the larger of the two quantities. This ratio is considered to be particularly beautiful to the human eye, which is why it is often used in art and design.

Can you identify a sound device used in the Sonnet 73? State which sound device and in which lines.

Answers

Answer:

Alliteration - "Death’s second self that seals up all in rest."

Explanation:

Alliteration is the repetition of initial consonant sounds in two or more words or syllables. This can be found in "second self..seals".