Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

Its meant to mean you have crazy hair

Explanation:

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

ok so if your talking about crazy hairstyles, it could be like something no one will ever do in there life, like a palm tree ponytail (look on instagram or something). Or crazy hairstyles can be like waking-up-in-the-morning hairstyles. Crazy. Hairstyles

Explanation:

Related Questions

Add apostrophes The data watchdogs clampdown on social media goes further and than MPs expected and is only part of a much bigger counter-attack.It was anticipated that the draft guidelines from the information Commissioners Office would deal with the gathering and management of childrens data, and they would demand that companies collect the absolute minimum of information in line with teenagers welfare and security.
Having the right tool makes any job easier, and more fun. A stylus is a tool used to interact with a hand held computer or gaming device. The purpose of a stylus is to interact with a computer device without using a human finger. Using a stylus feels like you are writing with a pen or pencil. But now another type of stylus is available. This stylus feels like you are writing (or coloring) with a crayon!Lance is writing a paragraph for his computer club's magazine.Which is the BEST concluding statement for this paragraph?
Part A When the seventh man begins to tell his story, he introduces it in this way:"In my case, it was a wave," he said. "There is no way for me to tell, of course, what it will be for each of you. But in my case it just happened to take the form of a gigantic wave. It presented itself to me all of a sudden one day without warning. And it was devastating."What does this excerpt most clearly imply? To help you choose your answer, consider the events of the story.A. He believes that in life, every individual must confront fear in some form or another.B. He believes that his life was changed by a disaster in a way that others cannot understand.C. He believes that he has succeeded despite not knowing what will happen to others.D. He believes that in life, everyone will face the risk of a giant wave caused by a storm.
Can you please help me
Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? What is the meaning of the word supinely as it is used in this selection?

Does public shaming prevent us from being able ro grow and change?​

Answers

Answer:yes

Explanation:

4. Who was in Charley's family? |
* soldiers heart*

Answers

Answer:

Paul Goddard- Charley's father

Ma Goddard- Charley's mother

Orren Goddard- Charley's younger brother

Charley Goddard- Main Character

What do the initials E.M.T stand for?a.
Emergency Mechanical Training

b.
Emergency Mind Technician

c.
Emergency Medical Technician

d.
Emergency Math Training

Answers

Answer:

C: Emergency Medical Technician

Explanation:

Trust me on this!!!! My older brother was training to be an EMT for 2 years.

Im glad I could help :)

Help me . I honestly don't know . my brain isn't working

Answers

Answer:

type: my friend here Justin hes taken and hes crAckED at fortnite mY dude uHHhHHhHhhhHhHhHHh

Explanation:

Describe a situation in which you came into contact with someone whose beliefs were different than your own. What did you learn from this experience and were your beliefs altered in any way?

Answers

Answer:

I met my best friend in 6th grade. We were friends even up to now. In 7th grade, I found out her parents are democrats. (I'm the opposite...but I do support a lot of stuff.) I was kind of surprised, because she never really brought up anything political. I knew now, I have to accept and listen o others because they want different things ran than others. I learned now to listen and be open eared to others, even when I might disagree, because who knows? Maybe what they have to say is smart.

4. "The Odyssey is the mythological journey of this man (give his Roman name aswell)? (Use Link 2)
Your answer
5. Who is the wife of Odysseus? (Use Link 2)*
Your answer
6. How many years does it take Odysseus to reach Ithaca after the Trojan War?
(Use Link 2) *
Your answer​

Answers

Answer:

5. Penelope 6. The journey home usually took   around two weeks. It took him 10 years.

Explanation:

i dont know 4 because i still cant find it.

Final answer:

The Odyssey is the mythological journey of Ulysses (Odysseus in Greek). His wife's name is Penelope. It took him ten years to reach Ithaca after the Trojan War.

Explanation:

Mythological Journey: The mythological journey referred to in the question is The Odyssey, an epic poem written by the ancient Greek poet Homer. The Roman name for the main character of The Odyssey is Ulysses.

Wife of Odysseus: The wife of Odysseus is Penelope. She was known for her fidelity and for waiting faithfully for Odysseus' return.

Years to Reach Ithaca: It took Odysseus ten years to reach his home in Ithaca after the Trojan War. During this time, he faced many challenges and encounters with mythical creatures and gods.

Learn more about The Odyssey here:

brainly.com/question/32119793

#SPJ2