Who is telling the story? Is it first, second, or third-person point of view? tell tale heart

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:Question ten: Choose the sentence in this excerpt that explains how the Fort McHenry flag is being preserved today. Answer: Last sentence. LEVEL J . Level J Answers are for the see reader questions at a 10 th grade level. This is where the stories start to get longer,more complex, and more annoying. The physics of sports; Living ...

Explanation: question n answer

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

The person telling the story is an unnamed narrator so, it has to be a first-person point of view

Related Questions

Why are classical allegories not regarded as realistic fiction?A.)Their characters are generally flat and merely function as symbols for particular concepts. B.)They often idealize country life while denouncing the city as corrupt and insignificant. I know it has to be one of these two.
What is the purpose of thestatement that appearsbelow the article's title?Please help I need to graduate the book is called hill reveals it’s secrets
Hedgehogs prepare for winter by eating a lot of food and building nests. In the winter, they become mostly inactive. How does this adaptation help the hedgehog survive?It helps the hedgehog eat a lot of food.It helps the hedgehog hibernate during the cold winter.It protects the hedgehog from predators in the cold winter.It provides the hedgehog with a safe nest to live.will give branlist
What could the butterfly be a symbol of in fish in a tree?
If you writing an argument against building new apartment downtown,which would make the best thesis statement for this argument

Which lines reveal a possible influence of the Christian monks who likely put the story in written form?Question options:

lines 1261-1266

lines 1279-1282

lines 1292-1293

Answers

Answer:

number 3 i guess

Explanation:

My tongue, every atom of my blood, form’d from this soil, this air, Born here of parents born here from parents the same, and their parents the same, I, now thirty-seven years old in perfect health begin, Hoping to cease not till death. —Walt Whitman Life is real! Life is earnest! And the grave is not its goal; Dust thou art, to dust returnest, Was not spoken of the soul. —Henry Wadsworth Longfellow Which statements accurately describe the structure of each poem? Check the three boxes that best apply. Whitman’s poem has regular rhyme. Longfellow’s poem has regular rhyme. Whitman’s poem has regular meter. Longfellow’s poem has regular meter. Whitman’s poem has mostly regular line lengths. Longfellow’s poem has mostly regular line lengths.

Answers

Answer:

The three options which best apply are 2, 4, and 6:

2. Longfellow's poem has regular rhyme.

4. Longfellow's poem has regular meter.

6. Longfellow's poem has mostly regular line lengths.

Explanation:

Walt Whitman (1819-1892) was an American poet who, to this day, is known as the father of free verse. A poem written in free verse, like the one that is quoted in the question, does not respect rhyme schemes. That is, the last words of each line do not sound similar. Free verse also does not worry about meter, that is, the number of syllables in each line. Because of that, the lines can have completely different lengths from one another.

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882) was also an American poet whose works still marvel readers to this day. When we read the lines of his poem quoted in the question, we can easily notice how different they are from Whitman's. Longfellow's poem has a clear rhyme scheme ("earnest" rhymes with "returnest", "goal" with "soul"). The lines have similar length, which shows the author most likely used the same or similar numbers of syllables. With that in mind, we can choose options 2, 4, and 6 as the best ones.

Answer:

2, 4, 6

Explanation: edge 2021<3

Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry

Answers

Answer:

It would be the last option because it is something that relates to and is similar of Valentines day being a holiday. Valentines day is the dullest holiday of the year follows up on what the sentence is being said, dullest "holiday" of the year.

Explanation:

It would be the last option Tom of the questions because it just will not work for yt or juju if i can get a new house rn for me to get the kids to go watch the school one

Good evening, plz plz I need help I have reading with some questions plz if someone like to help me plzzzzzz write your Instagram name I will message you plz it’s really important ( because I can’t here it’s a lot )

Answers

Answer:

well ok then......................

Explanation:

Which quote below from Passage 2 is best supported by the image in Passage 4?"Three million manufacturing jobs have been lost since the 1991 recession--more, some say, than at any time since the Depression." (paragraph 3)

"The Carolina furniture industry is being challenged." (paragraph 4)

"Although you wouldn't know it from the daily headlines, total U.S. manufacturing output recently reached a record high, more than 10 percent higher than in 2002." (paragraph 6)

"The United States does lose manufacturing jobs to countries where labor is cheaper." (paragraph 10)

Answers

Answer: d "The United States does lose manufacturing jobs to countries where labor is cheaper." (paragraph 10)

Explanation:

makes the most sense

My big brother———than me

Strong
Stronger
Strongest

Answers

Answer: My big brother is stronger than me

Explanation:

Answer:

stronger

Explanation: