Which statement best describes a cause-and-effect relationship in We Beat the Street?The program demands hours of study, and students resent the challenges.
The young characters adapt to college life, and they change their style.
The program sets high expectations, and students’ habits improve.
The young characters make new friends, and they forget one another.

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

c

Explanation:

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

the answer is C :D

Explanation:

Hope this helps!

Related Questions

Which of the following English words are Latin in origin?Select all that apply.cafémiragecliquevillagerpoltergeist
describe both ponyboy and johnny perspectives regarding the events, people, and situations in the novel.​
The title of the text, Bone Detective: The Story of Forensic Anthropologist Diane France, tells readers that Diane France writes mysteries for a living. solves mysteries for a living. works in a funeral home. dislikes the nickname, Bone Detective.please help !1
Who wrote ang panday?
What does the setting play a role in the story The Sound of Thunder?

Which statement best describes the Dalai Lama'sreasoning in the excerpt?
O Eastern Europe and Africa are more populated than
other places.
There are great changes happening around the
world.
O All human beings suffer, because that is human
nature.
O We all have the same basic human needs and
concerns.

Answers

Answer: We all have the same basic human needs and  concerns.

Explanation:

Whilst you neglected to provide the extract in question, I believe this to be the answer.

The Dalai Lama is a very important Buddhist religious leader in Tibet with the current Dalai Lama being the 14th one and his name is Tenzin Gyatso.

This current Dalai Lama has made known his view that all humans have the same basic needs and concerns because we are fundamentally the same regardless of our country of origin.

Question 5Instructions
Read the question carefully and select the best answer.
Scores will not be shown until after the end date of this assignment.
The sound of the old man's heart most closely symbolizes
A. the revenge of the old man
B. the guilt of the narrator
O C. the knowledge of the police
O D. the sadness of the narrator

Answers

Answer:

B. the guilt of the narrator

Explanation:

This question refers to Edgar Allan Poe's short story "The Tell-Tale Heart".

The narrator decides to kill the old man with whom he lives, for no apparent reason other than the old man's "pale, vulture-like eyes".

After killing the man, dismembering his body and hiding the remains, the narrator is convinced he had committed a perfect crime. However, when the police arrives to investigate the case, he starts to hear the sound of the beating heart louder and louder. He associates this with the sound of the dead man's heart, which is of course highly unlikely. Instead, the sound he hears is most likely sound of his own heart increased in intensity in his distorted, guilt-consumed mind.

The wind roaring forlorn and changing through the old peach trees What kind of literary device is this
(Simile,metaphor,
personification,etc)

Answers

Answer:

Personification

Explanation:

Answer:

Personification.

Explanation:

There is no like or as, that concludes that it is NOT a Simile. We also know that nothing is being compared in the sentence, therefore it is not a Metaphor. It is Personification because the sentence states; "wind roaring", meaning it is giving the wind human actions, thoughts, or traits.

Hope this helps. Vote brainiest.

Which sentence shows and example of a subject pronoun? a. Mom and Dad brought tickets for all of us. b. The concert will be a great experience for them. c. This trip to the symphony is a first for me. d. We can’t believe the tickets are in the front row!

Answers

Answer: Its D

Explanation: I know because I took the test on edg

Answer:

I think it’s D. We can’t believe the tickets are in the front row!

Explanation:

Sorry if it’s wrong.

Appeals to logos were common in colonial era rhetoric because so many people believed in ____.

Answers

Answer:

Rationalism

Explanation: Appeals to logos were very common in colonial era writing because of a widespread belief in Rationalism — people took reason and logic seriously.

Identify the subordinating conjunction: Wherever I hear a train whistle, I think of Dan.

Answers

Wherever is the subordinating conjunction.