Angela can swim 480 meters in 40 minutes. What units are used to determine Angela's rate?

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

Meters Per Minute (12 meters per minute)

Step-by-step explanation:

480/40 = 12

Related Questions

PLEASE HELP!!!Amy, Dan, and Mike are competing in a cooking competition. They all used different amounts of milk from a container holding 6 gallons of milk.Amy used 13% of the total milk in the container.Dan used 0.14 of the total milk in the container.Mike used 0.5 gallon of the total milk in the container.Who used the greatest amount of milk from the container? Show your work and explain your answer in words.Must use inverse operations
PLeasse Helpp its urgent pleassesssssA rectangular piece of metal is 5 inches longer than a number, x. The width is 3 inches less than x. Squares with sides 2-inches long are cut from each of the four corners and the flaps are folded upward to form an open box. If the volume of the box is 40 inches cubed, what does x equal? * What is the original length of the rectangular piece of metal in inches? Answer with a number, no units. *What is the original width of the rectangular piece of metal in inches? Answer with a number, no units.
Quick!!! I need to do my homeworkSolve: x - 1 < 3
For many years, businesses have struggled with the rising cost of health care. But recently, the increases have slowed due to less inflation in health care prices and employees paying for a larger portion of health care benefits. A recent survey showed that 62% of employers are likely to require higher employee contributions for health care coverage this year relative to last year. Suppose the survey was based on a sample of 800 companies likely to require higher employee contributions for health care coverage this year relative to last year. At 95% confidence, compute the margin of error for the proportion of companies likely to require higher employee contributions for health care coverage. (Round your answer to four decimal places.) Compute a 95% confidence interval for the proportion of companies likely to require higher employee contributions for health care coverage. (Round your answers to four decimal places.)
what is f'(3) of this equation?​

How many times does 4 go into 55

Answers

Answer:

As a decimal its 13.75

Hope this helps!!

Answer:

13 times

4 * 13 is 52 and 55 - 52 is 3 if you add 4 to 52 it would be 56 not 55

The graph of a function f is illustrated below. What is the graph of the inverse function of f?

Answers

Answer: I believe that the answer is choice A :)

Step-by-step explanation: Use your phone screen or a mirror to see the reflection across the y=x line :)

the graph of a function f is illustrated below. What is the graph of the inverse function of f? this is a f reflected in the y = x line

Can someone plzzz help me

Answers

It’s f(0)=3 because f(0) just means y intercept which is 3

The surface of a mountain is modeled by the equation h(x, y) = 5000 - 0.001x² - 0.004y². A mountain climber is at the point (500, 300, 4390). In what direction should the climber move in order to ascend at the greatest rate?

Answers

Answer:

i-2.4j

Given that,

The surface of a mountain is modeled by the equation as follows :

h(x,y)=5000 -0.001x^2-0.004y^2

A mountain climber is at the point (500, 300, 4390).

We need to find the direction in which he should move in order to ascend at the greatest rate.

To find direction, first finding the gradient of h as follows :

\nabla h(x,y)=-0.002xi-0.008yj

Now put x = 500 and y = 300

So,

\nabla h(x,y)=-0.002(500)i-0.008(300)j\n\n\nabla h(x,y)=i-2.4j

The direction of the climber is i-2.4j

Write each combination of vectors as a single vector.

Answers

this question is incomplete

To write each combination of vectors as a single vector, we can simply add them together. For example, to write the combination of vectors AB + BC as a single vector, we would simply add the vectors AB and BC together.

Here is how to write each combination of vectors as a single vector:

AB + BC = AC

CD + DB = CB

DB - AB = BD

DC + CA + AB = AD

Here is a diagram to help visualize the addition of vectors:

[Diagram of vector addition]

In the diagram, vectors AB and BC are added together to create vector AC. Vector AC is the sum of vectors AB and BC.

We can also use the following formula to write the combination of vectors as a single vector:

A + B = (A_x + B_x, A_y + B_y)

where A_x and A_y are the components of vector A, and B_x and B_y are the components of vector B.

For example, to write the combination of vectors AB + BC as a single vector, we would use the following formula:

AB + BC = (AB_x + BC_x, AB_y + BC_y)

where AB_x and AB_y are the components of vector AB, and BC_x and BC_y are the components of vector BC.

To know more about vectors

brainly.com/question/28028700

#SPJ3

Translate the sentence into algebraic symbols.If a number is increased by 27 and then the sum is multiplied by seven, the
result is 150.

Answers

9514 1404 393

Answer:

7(x +27) = 150

Let x represent the number.

"a number increased by 27" . . . . x +27

"the sum multiplied by 7" . . . . . 7(x +27)

"the result is 150" . . . . . . 7(x +27) = 150