What message do both his efforts and his failures convey?

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Benjamin Franklin's life, marked by efforts and failures, conveys messages of resilience, commitment to self-improvement, innovation, and practical wisdom. His ability to learn from setbacks and persist showcases the importance of continuous growth and adaptability.

Benjamin Franklin's life story is characterized by a series of efforts and failures that collectively convey messages of resilience, perseverance, and a commitment to self-improvement.

1. Resilience and Perseverance: Franklin faced numerous setbacks and failures throughout his life, including business failures and initial rejections of his ideas. However, his ability to bounce back, learn from these experiences, and continue pursuing his goals demonstrates resilience and perseverance.

2. Commitment to Self-Improvement: Franklin was a strong advocate for continuous self-improvement. His list of virtues and his dedication to personal development reflect a commitment to refining one's character and skills. Despite failures, he maintained a focus on learning and growing as an individual.

3. Innovation and Adaptability: Franklin's efforts in various fields, from science to writing and diplomacy, showcase his innovative thinking and adaptability. His failures often led to new insights and approaches, contributing to his overall success and impact.

4. Pragmatism and Practical Wisdom: Franklin's aphorisms and practical wisdom highlight a pragmatic approach to life. His emphasis on hard work, frugality, and common sense in the face of failures conveys a message of practicality and grounded decision-making.

In essence, Franklin's life narrative suggests that setbacks and failures are inherent aspects of any journey, but the ability to learn from them, persist in the face of adversity, and continuously strive for self-improvement leads to long-term success and impact.

Learn more about Benjamin Franklin's life here:

brainly.com/question/26615259

#SPJ6

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer: I’m not sure.

Explanation:

Related Questions

What are some quotes that Iago says about jealousy in Othello?
Is the government doing enough to ensure that human rights are protected?explain your view point​
A claim about a cause and effect relationship should be supported with examples that show what
GeodyBased on the details in the chart, which sentence best states theauthor's point of view?ButcitDetailDetailofThe level of soundcan be measuredscientificallyUsing decibels conbe applied to streetperformers equallyНоPoint of View?petfavWEFair laws thatrestrict loud musicare possiblePeople don't agreeabout what's tooloudStreet musiciansdon't want sound-control laws.Street music conmake a town funand excitingthKSign out
Please help i need someone to do my k12 homework asap (before friday)

Question 1Part 1:

For the first part of this Apply, you will listen to the song, ‘’I Just haven’t met you yet’’ by Michael Buble and fill in the missing words (past simple or present perfect simple forms). The video can be found in the link here.

I'm not surprised, not everything lasts

I _________________ my heart so many times, I ______________keeping track

Talk myself in, I talk myself out

I get all worked up, then I let myself down

I ____________ so very hard not to lose it

I came up with a million excuses

I thought, ______________I of every possibility

And I know someday that it'll all turn out

You'll make me work, so we can work to work it out

And I promise you, kid, that I give so much more than I get

I just ______________ you yet

I might have to wait, I'll never give up

I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck

Wherever you are, whenever it's right

You'll come out of nowhere and into my life

And I know that we can be so amazing

And, baby, your love is gonna change me

And now I can see every possibility

I _____________just you yet

They say all's fair

In love and war

But I won't need to fight it

We'll get it right and we'll be united

And I know that we can be so amazing

And being in your life is gonna change me

And now I can see every single possibility

And someday I know it'll all turn out

And I'll work to work it out

Promise you, kid, I'll give more than I get

Than I get, than I get, than I get

Oh, you know it'll all turn out

And you'll make me work so we can work to work it out

And I promise you kid to give so much more than I get

Yeah, I just haven't met you yet

I just ___________ you yet Oh, promise you, kid

To give so much more than I get

I said love, love, love, love

Love, love, love, love

(I just __________ you yet)

Love, love, love, love Love, love

I just ___________ you yet

Answers

Answer:

I'm not surprised, not everything lasts

I've broken my heart so many times, I stopped keeping track

Talk myself in, I talk myself out

I get all worked up, then I let myself down

I tried so very hard not to lose it

I came up with a million excuses

I thought I'd thought of every possibility

And I know some day that it’ll all turn out

You'll make me work so we can work to work it out

And I promise you, kid, that I'll give so much more than I get

I just haven't met you yet        

Oh, promise you, kid, to give so much more than I get

I said love, love, love, love, love, love, love

I just haven't met you yet

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love

Yeah, I just haven't met you yet

When counting sixteenth notes, what syllables do we say? (music but brainly doesnt include music)nvm i got it

Answers

People use the syllables “e”, “and”, or “ah” to denote 16th note rhythms. Using the syllables “1-e-and-ah” to count out 16th notes, the person can easily count out a complicated syncopated rhythm.

What type of sentence is this?I use the bike-share program a lot to get to school and work, and I really like it.
A. simple
B. compound
C. complex

Answers

I’m pretty sure it’s B! Hope this helps

What is the price of following the crowd in the wretched and the beautiful?

Answers

Answer:

The text shows the price of following the crowd because some people know that how the “wretched” aliens are being treated is wrong but they don't feel comfortable standing up for them when no one else is and because they look weird to them. Because of this the aliens get mistreated.

Explanation:

“One woman from among us offered to book a single room for the aliens for two nights, that being all she could afford on her teacher’s salary. She said this with undisguised hope, as if she thought her offer would inspire others. But silence followed her remark, and we avoided her eyes. “(24)

Final answer:

In 'The Wretched and the Beautiful', the 'price' of following the crowd is symbolic of the loss of individuality and integrity. Characters pay a psychological 'price' when they compromise their personal ideals to conform to the crowd.

Explanation:

In the novel'The Wretched and the Beautiful', the price of following the crowd is a significant theme. Characters who go along with the group often lose their individuality and sense of self. This 'price' is transmitted through the concept of compromising personal ideals and integrity. For instance, when a character follows the crowd and abandons their own moral standpoint, they pay a 'price', in this context, psychological harm resulting from straying from their ethical principles. Therefore, this price can be considered as identity loss, emotional turmoil, or disconnectedness from one's core beliefs.

Learn more about Price of following the crowd here:

brainly.com/question/31662954

#SPJ6

Write ONE compound sentence about New Years using the conjunction “and”.

Answers

Answer:

For New Years we plan to go to my grandma's house and shoot fireworks.

Explanation:

Why is gatsby considered superficial ?

Answers

Answer:

In one sense, the title of the novel is ironic; the title character is neither “great” nor named Gatsby. ... Further, Gatsby impresses Nick with his power to make his dreams come true—as a child he dreamed of wealth and luxury, and he has attained them, albeit through criminal means.

Explanation: