HELLO CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS (29 POINTS) I will give brainliest if you help me! :D Please helpMartin Luther King
“I have a Dream”

1. Where, when and to whom was the speech delivered?

2. Describe the TONE or MOOD in one complete sentence

3. What is a main argument being made? One sentence

4. In your own words, what is one CLAIM the speaker is making and what EVIDENCE supports that claim?

5. Quote a powerful line form the speech and explain why it speaks to you.(or if not to you, why it might speak to others)

6. Identify and explain one ALLUSION in each speech

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer: 1) the speech was delivered to a massive group of civil rights marchers gathered around the Lincoln memorial in Washington DC.

2)buoyant and hopeful and all with a sense of determination.

3) is that one-hundred years after the Emancipation Proclamation, which freed the slaves, African Americans were still treated as inferior people in the United States.

4)that America has not yet made significant progress in awarding civil rights and fair treatment to African-Americans.

5) “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”

6)Martin Luther King, Jr. used the phrase “Five score years ago…” in his “I Have a Dream” speech. This is a reference to President Lincoln's Gettysburg Address, which originally began with “Four score and seven years ago…” As you can see, King's phrasing is a subtle reference, hence an allusion

Explanation: hope this helps:)

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:1).August 28 Martin Luther King, Jr. delivers "I Have a Dream" speech at the March on Washington On the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C., the African American civil rights movement reaches its high-water mark when Martin Luther King, Jr., speaks to about 250,000 people attending the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom.

2)I would say the speech was really outgoing.

3)Around the time he wrote his famed “Letter from Birmingham Jail,” King decided to move forward with the idea for another event that coordinated with Negro American Labor Council (NACL) founder A. Philip Randolph’s plans for a job rights march.

4)Speaking during the march on Washington, D.C. in 1963, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. claims that African Americans have come to the nation's capital to cash "a promissory note," a note that must be honored or there will be no tranquility in America.

5) “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”. “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.”. – Martin Luther King Jr.

6)Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream Speech," delivered on the National Mall on August 28, 1963—one of the most (if not the most) powerful statements on the urgency of equality and civil rights for Black Americans—is in part a product of King's background as a Baptist minister, in which powerful rhetoric and figurative language (such as allusion) plays a role in every sermon. The speech is grounded in the sermon tradition, with its rich texture of imagery, metaphor, allusion, and passion.

King begins his allusive pattern in the second paragraph of the speech:

Five score years ago a great American in whose symbolic shadow we stand today signed the Emancipation Proclamation.

With his use of five score years ago, King is alluding to the Gettysburg Address, given by Abraham Lincoln to commemorate the cemetery at Gettysburg in 1863, a short speech that is often considered the speech that began to make America whole again during the Civil War, even though the war had two more years to run.

Related Questions

Who has written the poems 'Dockery and Son' and 'Poetry of Departures'?
Find the mistakes and correct
Check all statements that give evidence. A. The labor practices of the fast-food industry have their origins in early assembly line systems. B. A factory’s throughput is the speed and volume of its flow. C. Business historian Alfred D. Chandler has argued that a high rate of throughput is the most important aspect of mass production systems. D.With technology, a small number of workers can produce many goods cheaply.Answer on engenuty: B, C
Make a lists of 2-3 foolish things that people do​​​​
______ is the culprit separating the student from practiceA. PostureB. Time limits C. ProcrastinationD. Practice space

Does anyone know where i can get the answers for the 12A english edmentum semester test

Answers

Looking for test answers is not the best approach to learning. Instead, focus on studying and understanding the material to boost your knowledge and prepare for future work.

While I understand the temptation to seek 12A English Edm-entum semester test answers, encouraging this behavior would not be appropriate. It's important to remember that the goal of these tests, and your education as a whole, is to develop your knowledge, skills, and understanding in English.

Copying answers won't help you to learn or prepare for future tests and assignments. I encourage you to review the material, study hard, and do your best. Remember that it's fine to ask for help with understanding the material, but you should always do the work yourself to get the most from your education.

Learn more about Learning Integrity here:

brainly.com/question/35007058

#SPJ3

Answer:

listin you got to talk with me i am going to try to help you as much as poibel ok

Explanation:

help me pleaseeeee ;c will give brainlyest to first and most explanotory answer:^. dont answer if you dont know<3.

Answers

Answer:

The ones that are informative are an encyclopedia (a resource that contains articles and information on various topics), a newspaper report on a political event (states activities and quotes that happened) ,and a product manual (provides instructions on how to use or take cake of a product).

A crime fiction book, a comic book, a romantic novel, and science fiction book are not informative because they are all made up of imaginary events and people.

Why does Beatrice call Eddie an "angel" on page 9? Why does Eddie tell the Vinny Bolzano story on page 16? What is he trying to explain?

Answers

Answer:

GIve me the Book to read..... and aslo probably cause either she was beautiful or nice

I now delight In spite Of the might And the right Of classic tradition, In writing And reciting Straight ahead, Without let or omission, Just any little rhyme In any little time That runs in my head; What is the structure of the poem? A. Haiku B. Free verse C. Ode D. Sonnet

Answers

The correct option is FREE VERSE.
Free verses refers to those lines in poems, which have no set meter, no rhyme scheme, or any specific structure. Free verses is consider to be an open form of poetry, which does not use any consistent pattern in term of rhyme, meter, etc.
B.Free Verse is the right answer because I got it right 

Also discuss how animals and brids helpful for the
environment?​

Answers

Answer:

Animals and birds are helpful and all have important roles in the environment and ecosystem.

Explanation:

Animal and birds are the some help to the natural  cycle by the other in carbon, nitrogen and decomposition, and animals even play in a role ecosystem .

Animal and birds that are provide to make ecosystem work on help negative impacts on the globe and issues as global warming.

DOGS:- dogs are men best friends and provides other services, and can eat be trained to perform various task, dogs are services is special unit of police.

SEA lions :- they can be trained by the under the sea, can be gone  specially monitoring salinity.

Birds are eat bug  and lots of bugs  and they help maintain nature balance,grow into new plants and trees.

birds are an extensive role in controlling populations and without effects of toxic.

Answer:

birds plays roles within a ecosystem and eat an insect. they also help us on plant reproduction through their services as pollinators.

animals helps to balance the environment.

Identify the verb in the following sentence:Bill rode his new bike to the beach early this morning.

Answers

The verb in the sentence is "rode",

The verb in a statement describes an action which could be in past tense, present tense, or future tense.

While used in a past tense in this particular sentence, riding a bike is an action, thus being the verb.