• Which factors do 3 and 9 have in common? Choose ALL that apply.1

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

3 and 9 both have factors 1 and 3 in common.

Explanation:

A factor is a number that divides into another number exactly and without leaving a remainder. For instance, factors of 15 are 3 and 5, because 3×5 = 15. Some numbers have more than one factorization (more than one way of being factored). For example, 12 can be factored as 1×12, 2×6, or 3×4.

I hope this was helpful to you! If it was, please consider rating, pressing thanks, and marking my answer as 'Brainliest.' Have a wonderful day.

Answer 2
Answer: 3 and 9 are the only ones that are in common for both 3 and 9

Related Questions

Kelly takes out a loan with the stated rate of 12% interest. If the interest is calculated weekly, how much greater is Kelly’s effective rate (The growth rate of compounded amount) Then her stated rate (the “stated” 12%)? Does the difference in effective rate and stated rate change depending on 1 year or 10 years ? Please answer this step if you can! Greatly appreciate it.
hector works 12 hours a week at a part time job. His original pay rate was $8 per hour but he recently received a pay raise of x dollars an hour. his new total weekly pay, y, is represented by the equaiton y=12(8+x)
Which expression can be used to determine the product of -4 and 3 1/4​
3x-165=7x=105What is x?
PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HELP MEAsh cannot decide which of two washing machines to buy. The selling price of each is ​$360. The first is marked down by ​30%. The second is marked down by 10​% with an additional ​20% off. Find the sale price of each washing machine. Use pencil and paper. Explain why ash should buy the first washing machine rather than the second if the machines are the same except for the selling price.

What is 3.14 times 10

Answers

31.4. If you can give brainliest that would be cool, otherwise it’s okay.
31.4 when multiplying by 10 you can just move the decimal point over:)

Which shows the domain and range of these
functions?

Answers

Answer: C

Step-by-step explanation:

Remember domain has to be all real numbers and range has to be all positive real numbers :)

Answer:

C

I just got it right on the review

Math problems solve

Answers

what math problem do you need help with?

2+3(67x34 =y =?

Pls answer this I need the answer now you’ll get 35 points

Answers

Assuming you meant 2+3(67x34)=y
67x34=2278
2+3(2278)=y
5(2278) or 5x2278=y
y=11390

Answer:

yeah ^

When 12 is subtracted from 3 times a number, the result is 24. Find the number.A) 8

B) 12

C) 4

D) 6

Answers

C the answer to the problem

Quick!!! I need to do my homework
Solve: x - 1 < 3

Answers

x < 4

given x - 1 < 3 ( add 1 to both sides )

x < 4

or x ∈ ( - ∞, 4 ) ← in interval notation