What did you LEARN about causes of family conflict?​

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: Although, family can be in the middles or low your family will always be there for you

Related Questions

Do some university accept level 2 qualification if you have a good grade?​
Which type of context is formed by beliefs,experiences,education, and culture of th author ?
What is a book report? In what it consists?
On-Demand Writing Directions: Carefully read the prompt below. Then readthe provided texts. Enter your essay in the space provided.Invasive SpeciesWrite a well-organized essay arguing whether invasive plant species should bemade illegal. Support your argument with evidence from the texts.
WILL MARK BRAINLIEST!! ASAP!Identify the metaphor in the following excerpt: ROMEO If I profane with my unworthiest hand This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this: My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss. JULIET Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, Which mannerly devotion shows in this; For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch, And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss. A: My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand B: If I profane with my unworthiest hand C: Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, D: Which mannerly devotion shows in this;Thanks for the help!

Select the correct text in the passage. Which line in these excerpts best explains how war changes soldiers? You’ve heard me, scornful, harsh, and discontented, Mocking and loathing War: you’ve asked me why Of my old, silly sweetness I’ve repented— My ecstasies changed to an ugly cry. (Siegfried Sassoon, “Poet as Hero”) If in some smothering dreams you too could pace Behind the wagon that we flung him in, And watch the white eyes writhing in his face, His hanging face, like a devil's sick of sin; If you could hear, at every jolt, the blood Come gargling from the froth-corrupted lungs, Obscene as cancer, bitter as the cud Of vile, incurable sores on innocent tongues (Wilfred Owen, “Dulce Et Decorum Est”) Reset

Answers

Final answer:

The line from Siegfried Sassoon's 'Poet as Hero' best represents how war changes soldiers' mindset and outlook towards life.

Explanation:

The line that best explains how war changes soldiers in the given excerpts is from Siegfried Sassoon's 'Poet as Hero': 'Of my old, silly sweetness I’ve repented— My ecstacies changed to an ugly cry.' This line effectively portrays the change in a soldier's personality as he transforms from a naive, idealistic young man ('silly sweetness') into an individual full of horror and disgust towards war ('my ecstasies changed to an ugly cry'). The bold description symbolizes the emotional and psychological transformation that a soldier undergoes during the war.

Learn more about War Impact here:

brainly.com/question/34197272

#SPJ3

Answer:

The second option is correct; "my ecstasies changed to an ugly cry."

Explanation:

Probably some of us were taught so long and hard that poetry was a thing toanalyze that we lost our ability to find it delicious ...
As used in this excerpt, the word delicious suggests that poetry is
A.informative.
B.enjoyable.
C.easy to understand.
D.easy to digest.

Answers

It’s b..................

Consider how Shakespeare's form and content work together in Romeo and Juliet. What forms does Shakespeare use? When does he use them? Consider the poetic and literary devices. Do you think the form of Shakespeare's works strengthens and reinforces the content? Or not? Using examples you remember from the play, argue whether or not you think Shakespeare's form effectively contributes to the story of Romeo and Juliet.

Answers

Answer:

Most of Romeo and Juliet is, however, written in blank verse, and much of it in strict iambic pentameter, with less rhythmic variation than in most of Shakespeare's later plays. In choosing forms, Shakespeare matches the poetry to the character who uses it.

Romeo uses a lot of metaphors to describe things about Juliet and himself. He uses them when he says she is "compared to a summers day" and such like that. I makes him a very romantic and dramatic character, progressing his character to show how romantic he really is and such.

Romeo says to Juliet "My lips, two blushing pilgrims" (Act 1 Scene 5, Line 100), this shows that Romeo wants to start a 'pilgrimage' or journey of love with Juliet and the 'blushing pilgrim' symbolise his initial embarrassment of kissing her with passion and his actual lips as well. Moreover, the use of religious imagery shows that Romeo's love to Juliet is a serious thing and is too strong to resist. So therefore, Romeo is unable to turn back, which means that he is caught up in the powers of fate. In the balcony scene, Shakespeare portrays Romeo as a lovesick man, through changing some of his characteristics (as he is in love) such as despite of sex, being fickle, and going for only pretty faces. Shakespeare completely changed the setting to the previous scene as well as the atmosphere, actions, mood and even language used. The previous scene (Act 1 Scene 5) was the party and within that, the atmosphere was completely opposite of balcony scene (Act 2 Scene 2), everyone was shouting, hardly romantic and loads of loud noises. In this scene (Act 2 Scene 2), it is all calm, peaceful and romantic; therefore, the atmosphere is perfect for expressing his love to Juliet as she has stolen his heart. He says "But soft, what light through her window breaks?... It is east, and Juliet is the sun". Shakespeare uses metaphor, which mentions Juliet as a very bright Sun that shines through her window.

Romeo continues "Well, Juliet, I will lie with thee tonight" Romeo decided he'd sooner die, than live without Juliet's love, this also shows that he has changed back to a hot headed man. Moreover, Romeo knows that Friar would think of a plan for him and Juliet, so if he was not such a hot headed man, he would probably go to see friar before making his own decision. Shakespeare uses double meaning in word 'lie'. The first meaning is lie as in death and the second one is lie as a husband would with his wife. This also proves that his love to Juliet if stronger than death, which is again a big contrast between love and death. As you can see, love wins against death, as Romeo chose to keep his love after life. There is another contrast in this statement 'Juliet, tonight', as Juliet was portrayed many times as a bright light, angel and tonight can be related to the death. This again shows the theme in this scene 'death' and 'life' or 'love' and 'hate'. In my conclusion, the audience can see Romeo's different personalities throughout the play. His characteristics changes, when he gets to know Juliet, who has greatly changed his life. Romeo's thought on love, and his outlook on life, both dramatically change. Shakespeare also portrays Romeo as an impulsive, young and confused man. His passion and youthfulness makes him an extremely likeable character. Romeo is also portrayed as a very romantic man, who finds a true love at the end

Explanation:

In the kidney, the structures that filter the blood are the __________.A.
neurons
B.
bile ducts
C.
nephrons
D.
ureters

Answers

The answer would be C. Nephrons

Answer:

C.Nephrons

Explanation:

Poem: Up Early"At five in the morning

the streets are dark and the world is quiet.

At five in the morning

the sun is still sleeping,

deep and it's soft bed.

At five in the morning.

the stars that have been out all night

are dancing their last dances.

And I am the only one who sees them,

because I am the only one awake,

at five in the morning."

Question: how does the placement of the words "at five in the morning" most clearly contribute to the meaning of the poem?

Answers: A. The repetition of the words emphasizes the fact that the poem is about a special time of the day.

B. The fact that the words are alone on a line creates a sentence with suspense about what is going to happen.

C. The choice to begin the poem with the words shows that the poem is about a day that is just beginning.

D. The choice to end the poem with the words implies that the speaker falls back to sleep after the poem is finished.

Answers

The answer is the repetition of the words

Explanation:

Answer: A

Explanation:

Choose the best word to complete the sentence from the vocabulary list above. Stanley's hands became ____________________________ after weeks of hard work. perseverance desolate preposterous intensity engraved chronology paranoid evict callused refuge concoctions

Answers

Answer:

Callused

Explanation:

Callused is the best word for this sentence since the amount of work Stanley has completed has changed the skin on his hands. A person’s hands get callused after long hours of work with a part of your body, such as your hands.