I am a 3 digit number, my hundred digit is not 5, my tens digit is even, my ones digit is less than 4. Who am I?​

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

etc.

there can be many more

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

hope it helpss....

Related Questions

Psychoactive drugs alter __________. A. perception B. mood C. consciousness D. any of the choices
what is the overall impact of heredity, fitness, health and wellness? which determinants do you have the least control?
So I'm looking into getting an animal but I'm not sure which one I've had many different animals from easy to very difficult but I'm not sure what pet to get I have a few in mind but I need help making the choice1. marmosets (so I live in Georgia and I have heard they are illegal but can I get one with a permit?) 2.sugar glider3.a dog (1. pitbull) 2.a type of mastiff or somethinglet me know what pets are legal in Georgia and what pet I should get...
Natural treatment for rheumatoid arthritis pain and swelling
Which theory of emotion supports the idea that physiological arousal could occur without emotion?

What should you do if you take your pulse (heart rate) during activity and it is above your target heart rate range? why?

Answers

Stop and take a breath, your pulse shouldn’t go above your target heart rate (it can be dangerous). When you do start exercising again do what the person above said, decrease your exercises

Answer:

If your pulse is above your target zone, decrease your rate of exercise.

Explanation:

By decreasing your rate of exercise, it will lower your pulse.

Name any three subsystem of nervous system​

Answers

Answer:

Somatic, autonomic, and enteric nervous systems

Answer:

um theý are

Explanation:

• entericnervoussystem
  • parasympatheticnervoussystem
  • sympatheticnervoussystem

hopeithelpsyou

Which conflict resolution steps are in the right order?A take responsibility find a solution talk it out listen

B calm down set ground rules talk it out listen

C talk it out set ground rules take responsibility listen

D listen talk it out some ground rules calm down

Answers

Explanation:

B. Calm down, Set ground rules talk it out listen.

#Carryonlearning

Which of the following best describes chemical weathering? (4 points)A process in which ice wears away at rocks over a long period of time
A series of changes that moves rocks from one area to another
Any small-scale event such as rain or fog
A process that changes the composition of rocks, causing them to break down

Answers

Answer:

A process that changes the composition of rocks, causing them to break down

Explanation:

It's the only answer that could have anything to do with chemical weathering.

in an endurance mesocycle of a beginner's program, which rep and set scheme would be most appropriate?

Answers

Answer:

People targeting muscular endurance will aim for a range from 12 to 20+ reps. Obviously you won't be able to lift heavy amounts of weight for 20+ reps, so you'll be lifting lighter loads. Also, because you're targeting endurance improvements, you want to decrease the amount of rest between sets: 30 seconds to a minute.

Explanation:

I’m soo lost I need help

Answers

Lymphatic system is part of the immune system