An ice cream factory makes 310 quarts of ice cream in 5 hours. How many quarts can they make per hour?

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: 62 quarts of ice cream can be made in 1 hour. brainliest?

Related Questions

I need help look at the picture
a radio station claims that the amount of advertising per hour of broadcast time has an average of 17 minutes and a standard deviation equal to 2.7 minutes. You listen to the radio station for 1 hour, at a randomly selected time, and carefully observe that the amount of advertising time is equal to 11 minutes. Calculate the z-score for this amount of advertising time
Lengths of time, in months for a tumor to recur after chemotherapy I need answers for questions 1-8
2. How would you hold your bowl to eat in China?
Of the last 24 balloons sold at a party store 6 were white. Find the experimental probability that the next balloon sold will be white.

Convert the fractions to decimal numbers.

Answers

Answer: 0.5 as decimal 50% as pertange hope i helped

Step-by-step explanation: <3

Answer:

Step-by-step explanation:

Hopethatthisishelpful.

Haveagreatday.

The product of 2 and a number x is 4. What is the value of 2×4×1=​

Answers

Answer:

2x4x1 is 8, but if you're wanting x's value, it's 2.

if equal amounts of a 50% alcohol solution and a 20% alcohom somution are mixed, what percentage of the mixture is alcohol

Answers

Answer: 60%

Is NOT RIGHT

I don’t know

Final answer:

To calculate the percentage of alcohol in the mixture, multiply the percentage alcohol by the volume of each solution, add the alcohol content of both solutions, and divide by the total volume of the mixture.

Explanation:

When equal amounts of a 50% alcohol solution and a 20% alcohol solution are mixed, the resulting percentage of alcohol in the mixture can be calculated using the following steps:

1. Calculate the alcohol content of each solution by multiplying the percentage alcohol by the volume in liters. The 50% alcohol solution has a content of 0.5 x volume, and the 20% alcohol solution has a content of 0.2 x volume.
  2. Add the alcohol content of both solutions together to get the total amount of alcohol in the mixture.
  3. Divide the total amount of alcohol by the total volume of the mixture to get the percentage of alcohol in the mixture.

For example, if we mix 1 liter of the 50% solution with 1 liter of the 20% solution, we would have a total volume of 2 liters. The alcohol content of the 50% solution would be 0.5 x 1 liter = 0.5 liters, and the alcohol content of the 20% solution would be 0.2 x 1 liter = 0.2 liters. Adding these together, we have a total alcohol content of 0.5 + 0.2 = 0.7 liters. Dividing this by the total volume of 2 liters gives us a percentage of 0.7/2 = 0.35, or 35% alcohol in the mixture.

Learn more about Alcohol percentage in a mixture here:

brainly.com/question/37668369

#SPJ2

A bell tower casts a 60 cm shadow. At the same time a sculpture that is 4.5 meters tall casts a 15 cm shadow. How tall is the bell tower

Answers

Answer: 18

x/4.5= 60/15

15x=270

X = 18cm

Calculate the weighted mean from the following sales: $400, $700, $300, $600, $300, $400, $700

Answers

I got $485 ,I added all the numbers together and divided by how many numbers there are in the equation.

Rachel is recording the temperature at her school every morning this week. On Monday, the temperature was 5°C. Part A: On Wednesday, Rachel calculated that the temperature was 13 degrees colder than Monday. What temperature did Rachel record on Wednesday? Part B: On Friday, Rachel calculated that the temperature was 4 degrees warmer than Wednesday. What temperature did Rachel record on Friday?​

Answers

Answer:

Part A: -8

Part B: -4

5-13=-8

-8+4=-4