Write a story that clearly illustrates the saying: Do not count your chickens before they are hatched.... Answer should not be less than 450 words

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

Once upon atime there was a man and his wife he sold his house his farm to buy gold and Jewels he hided the jewels and the gold in a closet and went to sleep he woke up the next day to find that his gold is gone only the jewels where there he went to the shop to sell the jewels the Seller told him that the jewels where fake the man regreted selling his house for fake jewels he told his wife about what happend she shouted at him and asked him to divorce her he felt sad and regreted about everything he had done only he had his car he sold it and bought a small house to live there he slept in the next morning he found himself in a big beautiful house an old man came and told him dont count you chickens before they are hatched.....

Explanation:

Hope this helped plz rate me

Related Questions

Way to be successful at work answer In paragraph?
What is a poem ASAP!!!!!!!
Which is NOT an act of kindness performed by Boo Radley? A. Putting a blanket over a cold child B. Leaving hidden gifts for his neighbors C. Carrying Jem to his father D. Stacking Miss Maudie's firewood
Which excerpt from the war of worlds uses a sensory detail for aesthetic impact
Q: Write An Article About "Judicial Independence"? At Least 1500 Words

Elderly people are at a higher risk of suffering from depression, many feel isolated and alone.Run-on Fragment Complete​

Answers

Answer:

please give full question

Explanation:

Change the sentence from assertive to exclamatory:- 1. It is a very charming sight.
2. It is so sad that my friend is no more.
3. She sang very well.
4. I wish I had the wings of a bird.

eg:- 1. It is a very charming sight.
answer- what a charming sight​

Answers

Answer:

1. What a charming sight it is!

2. How sad it is that she is my friend no more!

3. How well she sang!

4. Had I the wings of a bird!

Explanation:

Assertive or declarative sentences are sentences that make statements or assertions. They end with a period.

Exclamatory sentences are sentences that express great emotion such as excitement, surprise, happiness, and anger. They end with an exclamation point.

The way you will transform an assertive sentence into an exclamatory one depends on the structure of the sentence.

• She sang very well. - How well she sang!
  • I wish I had the wings of a bird. - Had I the wings of a bird!

According to the map, which of these regions has the greatest population density?​

Answers

Answer: D-Tamil Nadu

Explanation: ;)

Answer:

thier right its d

Explanation:

just took the Q and got it right

Write a paragraph that explains what happens during an emergency and how we can stay safe.

Answers

If you are in a fire you shall go to your meeting place,if you have one.If you are on fire you shall stop drop and roll!!Hope this helps

How did neolethic revalution change human society

Answers

Answer:

the agricultural revolution had a variety of consequences for humans. it has been linked to everything from societal inequality-a result of humans increased dependence on the land and fears of scarcity-to a decline in nutrition and a rise in infectious diseases contracted from domesticated animals.

Which word has the same meaning as"pessimists" as the word is used on page 2?
doubters
protesters
critics
fanatics

Answers

Honestly it’s either doubters or critics but I would go for doubters seems more reliable