This is about dance again.
gabriella03230760 avatar

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: how the dancers move to the music de nada
Answer 2
Answer: It’s the second one I believe

Related Questions

Which of the following best describes Rhapsody in Blue? A. Piano concerto B. Jazz rock C. String quartet D. Fuging tune
Which of the following artists also depicted the leisure time of dwellers in late nineteenth-century France?-Georges Seurat-Claude Monet- La Grande Jatte and Pierre-Auguste Renoir-All of above
Why have most cultures throughout history used artistic works as a form of representation
What is airbrushing? could you help me?
Which of these tasks is the responsibility of a cinematographer? A. hiring the camera crew B. checking the background score C. adjusting the costume as per the lights D. redesigning the sets as per the camera angle

Which is NOT part of SPACE in dance?

Answers

Answer:

number 4

Explanation:

General space/personal space I think

What is the buoyant force on you if you displace 350 n of water as you dive under

Answers

Archimedes claimed that the buoyancy is equivalent to the weight of the fluid that would otherwise occupy the volume of the object.

18. What medium were the cylinders and slabs made out of?A. Wood
B. Plaster
C. Clay
D. Styrofoam

Answers

Answer:

A because if you make slabs out of clay it would break depending on your weight

the answer is wood. hope this helps ! :)

How can people with diverse skills produce theatre

Answers

they can produce different types of theatre and make things more creative by the many different skill sets they have.

What is a prefix for marine

Answers

Mar- is the prefix. Mar in Latin is "sea". Hope this helps!

Stone statues were cut from a single block. True or False

Answers

True even in modern times most statues are cut from a single block then sculptures carved the statues by hand

Answer:

this is true.

Explanation:

Other Questions