Using at least three sentences, describe the process of weathering, and explain how it can happen physically or chemically ​

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

Chemical weathering changes the composition of a mineral to break it down. Water chemically weathers rock in hydrolysis. Carbon dioxide chemically weathers rock by creating acids. Oxygen chemically weathers rock by combining with a metal

Explanation:

correct me if im wrong

Related Questions

Which of the following gave British customs officers the right to search colonial homes for smuggled goods?
All social interaction involves select one:a. verbalization. b. communication. c. vision. d. hearing.
1. What role did African American's play in their military service?
Which early church school of biblical interpretation favored a literal understanding of genesis 1?
What does Article 1, Section 7 of the Constitution explain?the reason for a unicameral housethe process for creating a lawthe steps for selecting a state representativethe requirements of citizenship

My brother keeps telling on me and won't stop I need help to stop him from telling every 30 seconds

Answers

Try talking to him. And if that doesn’t work tell on him every 30 seconds.

Answer:

Tell on your brother

Explanation:

Tell your parents that he keeps on telling on you for no reason they should believe you

Title: Crossing the BarSunset and evening star,
And one clear call for me!
And may there be no moaning of the bar,1
When I put out to sea,
5 But such a tide as moving seems asleep,
Too full for sound and foam,
When that which drew from out the boundless deep
Turns again home.
Twilight and evening bell,
10 And after that the dark!
And may there be no sadness of farewell,
When I embark;
For though from out our bourne2
of Time and Place
The flood may bear me far,
15 I hope to see my Pilot3
face to face
When I have crossed the bar.

"Moaning of the bar" is best interpreted as

Question 1 options:

weeping

suffering

ship-board noises

the rush of tide over gravel

Answers

Yeah it would be surfing so yeah that is correct of what you just said

Your audience will be more likely to understand your informative speech if you organize your ideas logically. a. True
b. False

Answers

It is true that your audience will be more likely to understand your informative speech if you organize your ideas logically. The correct option is a.

What is informative speech?

An informative speech is one where the speaker intends to educate their audience on a specific topic. The goal of such a speech is to take complex subject matter and present information that allows the audience to better understand the topic.

Basically, an informative speech conveys knowledge, a task that every person engages in every day in some form or another. Whether giving someone who is lost driving directions, explaining the specials of the day as a server, or describing the plot of a movie to friends, people engage in forms of informative speaking daily.

Secondly, an informative speech does not attempt to convince the audience that one thing is better than another. It does not advocate a course of action.

Learn more about informative, here:

brainly.com/question/31271663

#SPJ2

I believe that the correct answer is A. True

Which feature of civilization provides the most important artifacts?a. public works
b. writing
c. organized governments
d. art and architecture​

Answers

The answer is B. Writing

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmnesshis invasions on the rights of the people.
- Declaration of Independence
Which principle of the Constitution addresses the above grievances in the Declaration of Independence?
A
Republicanism
B
Popular sovereignty
С
Limited Government
D
Federalism

Answers

Answer:

D

Explanation:

Federalism they addresses the Declaration of independence

. Explain what Ellis Island is and why it is significant to the history of immigration in America.

Answers

Answer:

Immigrants would travel to Ellis Island so that they could become a member of the U.S.

Explanation:

Answer:

Ellis Island is where Immigrants would first land before becoming a US citizen

Explanation:

Hope it helps! :)