What will probably happen next? O A Mr. Utterson and Mr. Enfield will part ways. O B The two men will visit some of the shops on the street. a C Mr. Utterson will shoo the tramps away from the door. OD Mr. Enfield will tell the story associated with the door.​

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

What next to probably happen according to the text is that D. Mr. Enfield will tell the story associated with the door.​

What is an inference?

This is known to be a conclusion based on reasoning or evidence.

Hence, we can see that based on the text, the next thing to probably happen is that Mr. Enfield will tell the story associated with the door., as the story goes.

Read more about inference here:

brainly.com/question/25280941

#SPJ2

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:D

Explanation:

Related Questions

Which of the following determines how we interpret language? a. culture and location b. context and education c. culture and education d. context and culture
What is the effect of the poetic structure used in each stanza of "The Raven"?
What is science spiral progression in elementary grades?​
Neither reply nor pity came from him, but in one stride he clutched at my companions and caught two in his hands like squirming puppies to beat their brains out, spattering the floor. The epic simile in this excerpt shows how helpless Odysseus’s men are in the clutches of the Cyclops. how violently and uncivilized the Cyclops behaves himself. that Cyclops is enormous in comparison to Odysseus and his men. that there is no possible escape for Odysseus and his men.
Read this excerpt from The Land, Part 4. Mitchell looked up, first at Hammond, then at me, and I felt my knees go weak. "Yeah," he mumbled, his eyes fixed on me, and at that moment I knew that my troubles with Mitchell were far from over. And I was right. What does this excerpt show about the relationship between Paul and Mitchell? Their conflicts have been resolved. Their conflicts will teach them something. Their conflicts are still unresolved. Their conflicts will turn them into friends.

Could you please tell me __________? a) how old you are b) are you how old c) how old are you d) you are how old

Answers

Answer:

A

Explanation:

This sentence is the only grammatically correct answer. Why? In a direct question, you directly state your question, for example: "How old are you?"  When asking an indirect question (which is what this question is) you first start with a phrase such as "Can/could you tell me", then you add the direct question, but phrase the direct question as you would a statement, basically changing the word order: "Could you please tell me how old you are?"

Answer:

The answer is not A it is C how old are you

Who is a foil character to D'Artagnan?a.

M. de Treville

c.

the King

b.

Monsieur Bonacieux

d.

Madame Bonacieux (Constance)

Answers

Answer:

b: Monsieur Bonacieux (Constance)

Which of the following sentences contains a subordinating conjunction

Answers

Answer:

This one:

I am unable to tell you because you have neglected to provide them.     ;-)   ;-)

Explanation:

Need help on comparing and contrasting myths and cultures will mark brainliest

Answers

A culture is what a certain country does to celebrate like Spain consist of the running of the bulls, El tomatillo
Where as a myth is a story told about something, like Bloody Mary is a Myth

Final answer:

Comparing and contrasting myths and cultures involves looking at similarities and differences in stories, symbols, rituals, and belief systems. For example, Greek and Norse myths may share elements but also show differences like the physical attributes of their gods. This process provides insight into the cultures themselves.

Explanation:

Comparing and contrasting myths and cultures involves examining the similarities and differences between the stories, symbols, rituals, and belief systems of different cultures.

When we compare, we closely analyze two or more cultures to identify areas of similarity. When we contrast, we are looking for differences.

For example, a myth from Greek culture could be compared and contrasted with a myth from Norse culture. They may share common elements like gods and goddesses who control natural events, but the Greek gods are largely anthropomorphic (appear human-like), while the Norse gods often have inhuman attributes or traits.

Each myth provides insight into the culture that created it, reflecting its values, fears, and understanding of the world. To fully compare and contrast, consider factors like historical context, geographical location, societal structures, and artistic style.

Learn more about Myths and Cultures here:

brainly.com/question/15008400

#SPJ2

Which sentence from The Riddle of the Rosetta Stone explains why Napoleon and his men were temporarily trapped in Egypt in 1798?Napoleon’s army captured the city of Alexandria by storm on July 1, 1798, and rapidly overran the Nile Delta.
On August 1 the British surprised the French fleet at anchor near Alexandria and completely destroyed it.
For the next year, the army fended off [resisted] attacks by the Turks, who had formerly ruled Egypt.
Then, in August 1799, Napoleon evaded [escaped] the British naval blockade and returned with a new companion to France to deal with problems there.

Please help fast!!

Answers

The sentence from "The Riddle of the Rosetta Stone" that explains why Napoleon and his men were temporarily trapped in Egypt in 1798 is:

B. On August 1, the British surprised the French fleet at anchor near Alexandria and completely destroyed it.

• "The Riddle of the Rosetta Stone" is a book by Jame Cross Giblin in which the author tells the story of how the Rosetta Stone was discovered and deciphered.
  • It was the Rosetta Stone that helped scholars finally understand Egyptian hieroglyphs.
  • The stone was discovered by the French army in Egypt. Napoleon and his men had stayed there, temporarily trapped.
  • The reason is that the British army surprised the Frenchfleet and destroyed it, which prevented the French from leaving.
  • With the information above in mind, we can choose letter B as the best option.

Learn more about the topic here:

brainly.com/question/15961332

Answer:

Answer: On August 1st the British surprised the French fleet at anchor near Alexandria and completely destroyed it. Or B.

Explanation:

Which of the following is Latin root?
a. age
b. aes
C. con
d. pro

Answers

Answer:

Con is a latin root word. It means in opposition to.

Hope that helps! Have a good day!

Answer:

C is the answer