Which statement correctly compares the function shown on this graph with the function y= 4x +2

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

Step-by-step explanation:

Sir the graph pls

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:it would be d

Related Questions

consider the ratio of 153 per 108. write this ratio in different forms. a ratio written as a reduced fraction and as a decimal rounded to the hundredths.
Im confused on how to label the thing as its not a perfect shape the question is basically in the photo
What’s the correct answer for this?
What is 743x295What do I need to d
Ratio Question I Have the answer, just that I don't fully understand how you get it,can someone go through the whole process for me? Thanks.

5.Eight feet of plastic tubing costs $4.08. If you only have $8.16 to spend, how much plastic tubing
can you afford?
Cho

Answers

Answer:

You can afford 16 feet of plastic tubing.

Divide 8.16 by 4.08 = 2

Multiply 8 by 2 = 16

Hope this helps! Have a good day!

Answer:

Sixteen feet of plastic tubing

4.08x2=8.16 and 8x2=16 so its just double the amount.

For one child, a childcare facility charges $350 per month for preschool and $5.00 per hour for each additional hour for after-school care. The function below can be used to determine f(h), the monthly fee for after-school care and preschool, where h represents the number of hours spent in after-school care.f(h) = 350 + 5h

If the total monthly bill for one child was $750, what was the total number of hours the child spent in after-school care?

A.100
B.90
C.88
D.80

Answers

Answer:

D.) 80

750 - 350 = 400

400/5 = 80

80 hours

Hopefully this helps you :)

pls mark brainlest ;)

Answer:

D-80

750-350=400

400/5=80

PLEASE HELPPPP I WILL MAKE YOU THE BRANILEST The value of x and y are proportional. Find the Constant of Proportionality (k) and find the missing values. Explain in writing under each rate table.X

y

Answers

I have no clue I think your in a higher grade than me sorry couldn’t help you

Can you please help me ASAP. its due very soon.

Answers

The final answer would be 3.5 inches tall or if you need fractions it would be 3 and 1/2. Here’s the explanation: the candle is originally eight inches tall and for every hour it burns it loses 3/4 of an inch which is .75. It will be burning till 11:00 at night which means it will be burning for six hours. All you need to do is multiply how much of the candle is burned every hour (.75) by how many hours. This will give you 4.5 inches burned by 11:00. But the question asked for how tall the candle will be, so you simply just subtract how much of the candle will have burned(4.5 inches) by the height (8 inches) and you get 3.5 inches.

Answer:

4.5 inches

8-3/4-3/4-3/4-3/4-3/4-3/4= 4 2/4

Which ordered pair would form a proportional relationship with the point graphed below?(10.-20)
(-30, 20)
(-10,5)
(35, -20

Answers

The third option but can also be the first option, The would proportionate properly.

A light bulb consumes 3600 watts- hours per day. How many watt - hours does it consume in 5 days and 6 hours?

Answers

Answer:

13500/3600= 3 days and 3/4 of a day

Answer:

18,900 watt-hours for 5 days and 6 hours of use