Question 5 (10 points)Which of the following is a common instrument found in China?

Stringed instruments
Wood Clappers
Gongs
All of the above

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

all of the above

Explanation:

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

all of the above

Explanation:

Related Questions

Make punctuation these following.Fred was tired but he kept on walking
Describe what you think of the members of Hester’s community as they watch her.
Pleassssss help me I need the answer faster. Choose the verb form Complete the sentence. If you ask your teacher, he...............help. A)will(B) would(C) would have(D) had1. If Peter.................a driving Iicense,he would buy a car.(A) have(B) has(C) had(D) had had2. If All had finished his homework in time, he.............. and visited his aunt.(A) will go(B) would go(C) would have gone(D) had had gone3. You would be healthier if you............... a balanced diet.(A) would have(B) had(C) have(D) had had4. If I were you, I................ tell him.(A) won't(B) wouldn't(C) wouldn t have(D) didn't5. Yahya wouldnt have learnt French if he...................... in Paris for two years.(A) didn t live(B) had lived(C) hadn't lived(D) wouldn't have lived6. Rashid...................... on a trip if hehadn't been busy.(A) will go(B) would go(C) would have gone(D) went7. More tourists will come to Oman if we.......................... more(A) advertise(B) will advertise(C) would advertise(D) would have advertised8. If........................ more free time,wOuld have started to learn anotherlanguage. A) have(B) had(C) had hadD) would have 9. If I buy a new phone, I....................the old one to my little sister.(A) give(B) will give(C) would give(D) would have given10. If it.......................so hot, we wouldhave gone to the beach.(A) wasnt(B) was(C) had been(D) hadn t been ​
Read the excerpt from A Girl Named Zippy. One woman even said that Mooreland “is a long way to go not to be anywhere when you get there,” and yet I persisted. The author includes this statement to show that A. Mooreland is many miles from other cities. B. many believe Mooreland doesn’t exist. C. Mooreland is very small and plain. D. there aren’t many ways to get to Mooreland.
What is one effect of repeating Ráma's name numerous times in The Rámáyan of Válmíki?It creates a rhythmic pattern.It emphasizes Ráma's importance.It identifies Ráma as supernatural.It shows that Ráma is the main villain.

Before moving to your next point in your speech presentation, you say, "We have discussed what sleep deprivation is and why it can be a problem for college students." This is an example of a/an___________.

Answers

Answer:

Transition

(It seems this way)

Explanation:

It is the end of your definitions, explanations, examples, and arguments for the middle of your essay. This is where you wrap your overall question with your deduction; moving into your conclusion.

Which narrative point of view is used in this excerpt from the Lily’s quest by Nathaniel hawthorne? So one breezy and cloudless afternoon Adam forrester and Lilias Fay set out upon a ramble over the wide estate witch they were to possess together, seeking a proper site for their temple of happiness. They were themselves a fair and happy spectacle, fit priest and priestess for such a shrine, although, making poetry of the name of Lilias, adam Forrester was wont to call her “Lily” because her form was as fragile and her cheek almost as pale. As they passed hand in hand down the avenue of drooping elms that led from the portal of lilias fay’s paternal mansion they seemed to glance like winged creatures through the strips of sunshine, and to scatter brightness where the deep shadows fell.
A. Firts person
B.second person
C.Third person omniscient
D.third person limited

Answers

Answer:

D

Explanation:

because the author only knows Adams thoughts

( I hope this helps!!! This is hard to interpret)

What is the correct meaning of the word livelihood?The oil spill threatened the livelihood of people working in the fishing and tourism industries,
means of socialization
means of transportation
means of entertainment
means of financial support

Answers

Answer:Financial support

Explanation:because it’s means securing the Necessities of life

And the things they told would raise your hair. I saw the blushes rise to the foreheads of some of the ministers at the first details. As we went on, the perspiration stood on their faces. Some sat pale, staring appalled at these freckled youngsters from whose little lips, in a sort of infantile eagerness to tell all they knew, there came stories of bestiality that were the more horrible because they were so innocently, so boldly given. It was enough to make a man weep; and indeed tears of compassionate shame came to the eyes of more than one father there, as he listened. One boy broke down and cried when he told of the vile indecencies that had been committed upon him by the older criminals; and I saw the muscles working in the clenched jaws of some of our “investigating committee”—saw them swallowing the lump in the throat—saw them looking down at the floor blinkingly, afraid of losing their self-control. The Police Commissioner made the mistake of cross-examining the first boy, but the frank answers he got only exposed worse matters. The boys came and came, till at last, a Catholic priest, Father O’Ryan, cried out: “My God! I have had enough!” Governor Peabody said hoarsely: “I never knew there was such immorality in the world!” Some one else put in, “It’s awful,—awful!” in a half groan.The chief effect of the imagery and figures of speech in paragraph 15 is to

A. prolong the outcome of the events by building suspense
B. emphasize the authors' tactful and methodical approach to presenting his case to the Board
C. highlight the Police Commissioner's evil nature
D. provide the reader with a sense of the emotion surrounding the events without deflating specific horrors
E. justify to the reader why the children's tales had to be told publicly

Answers

Answer:

D

Explanation:

Because it uses emotion to help better portray the horrors.

What is the meaning of the idiom?TAKE A PAGE OUT OF SOMEONE ELSE'S BOOK
A. To do what someone else would do
B. To not make assumptions about someone
C. To like someone

Answers

Answer:

A.) To do what someone else would do

Explanation:

To take a page from someone else's book means to do the same thing someone else has done.

Hope this helped you ♥

Help, plsss Read these sentences from line 3. These statements impact the story by explaining
A. why the narrator laughs so hard at dinner.
B. the narrator’s presence at dinner.
C. the narrator’s reason for suspicion.
D. why the guests embraced him.

Answers

C should be the answer