Write an argumentative editorial that argues for or against young people’s ability to initiate positive change in their communities.HELP ASAP PLEASE

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

As a matter of fact, the young generation can bring out a huge change in the community.

They have talent, ideas and right knowledge on how things can work out well if certain sets of rules are to be followed.

It will help them to grow and reach a new height of the services.

Answer 2
Answer:

Young people can initiate positive change in their communities, for example kids in the LGBTQ+ community can do many things to help others in the community. Young adults and even older people in the community or allies as well. Most people who are millennials do support the LGBTQ but it's not that common in some places. But most Boomers don't support the LGBTQ because of how they were raised. Though Gen Z mostly support everyone, except for people who don't accept others for who they identify, wear, believe or love. So those who support the LGBTQ will fight for their rights, and bring positivity to the community.

This was just a rough draft so.

Related Questions

Read the following poem and analyze it for ideas, themes, and values that reflect the Puritan era. Be sure to ask the key questions as a guide for analysis.Passage: from a Puritan poem by Ralph ErskineAnd when the smoke ascends on high,Then thou behold'st the vanityOf worldly stuff,Gone with a puff.Thus think, and smoke tobacco.And when the pipe grows foul within,Think on thy soul defil'd with sin;For then the fire,It does require.Thus think, and smoke tobacco.And seest the ashes cast away;Then to thyself thou mayest sayThat to the dustReturn thou must.Thus think, and smoke tobacco.
What conflict is developing in this excerpt? Turner’s father, Reverend Buckminster, is torn about what to do about the people on Malaga Island and needs more time to think. The townspeople of Phippsburg are going to remove the people from Malaga Island. Turner’s father, Reverend Buckminster, is going to defend the people of Malaga Island against the townspeople. The people of Malaga Island are going to fight against the Phippsburg townspeople.
Which sentence has an unclear pronoun reference​
How does Alexander Hamilton’s letter to John jay both confirm and complicate our understanding of Hamilton as he is portrayed in the musical?
Which choice does not contain a run-on sentence? (Points : 3)The Big Dipper makes a good reference point these stars are almost always visible in the Northern Hemisphere.Because the Big Dipper is almost always visible in the Northern Hemisphere, these stars make a good reference point.The Big Dipper is almost always visible, these stars make a good reference point in the Northern Hemisphere.The Big Dipper is almost always visible in the Northern Hemisphere these stars make a good reference point.

In the list of complaints (decloration of Independence) against the king of England, find 3 that parallel contemporary complaints. Explain whether you agree or disagree with these contemporary complaints:​

Answers

Answer:

"He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good." "He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures." and "He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries." i agree because his actions were very unfair and should be brought attention because it could get worse that it already was.

Explanation:

How did cherry size ponyboy

Answers

Answer:

I don't understand tje question

Also theme can be conveyed through setting, dialogue, and _____________________language.

Answers

Answer:

characters language

Explanation:

Hope I helped !!!

What percent of a race do you have to be in order to be considered that race?

Answers

Answer:

The Census Bureau lets individuals self-identify. Since the 2000 count, people have been permitted to check multiple boxes for race or ethnicity. But history has shown a wide variance in how people of different backgrounds come to be identified as part of ethnic groups.

Notably, the issue of racial identity surfaced recently following the fatal shooting of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, who was African-American. The boy's shooter, George Zimmerman, initially was identified as white, prompting accusations that he racially profiled Martin. Once it was reported that Zimmerman's mother is Latino and his father is white, he was identified as Hispanic and later as white Hispanic.

The early 20th century's "one-drop rule" stated that a person with a single drop of African blood in their lineage was considered black, and the classification was used for discriminatory purposes.

I HOPE THIS HELPS...

《♡♡♡》

What are compound subjects please explain in your own words.

Answers

Answer:

A compound subject is two or more individual noun phrases coordinated to form a single, longer noun phrase. Compound subjects cause many difficulties in the proper usage of grammatical agreement between the subject and other entities (verbs, pronouns, etc.).

Explanation:

Answer:A compound subject is two or more individual noun phrases coordinated to form a single, longer noun phrase. Compound subjects cause many difficulties in the proper usage of grammatical agreement between the subject and other entities.

Explanation:Hopefully this helped!

Please helpppp with all I willl brainliestttt

Answers

Answer:

I am honestly not great at this but.....

1. Capt. Stevens was one of the first women to fly a jumbo jet.

2. Because Mariela and Tina enjoy dance, they go to many performances.

3. I don't remember

4. I don't remember

5. I don't remember

Explanation:

I'm really sorry I couldn't answer the whole question but I hope the first two  help!!! Good luck on the rest!!