a recipe for salsa is 65% tomatoes.if a batch contains 5.2 cups of tomatoes,how large is the batch of salsa. please help!!

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

8 cups

Step-by-step explanation:

Let the total batch of salsa be x.

(65)/(100)x = 5.2

(100)/(100)x = (100)/(65) × 5.2

x = 8

Answer 2
Answer: 8 cups of tomatoes...

Related Questions

WILL MARK BRAINLIEST PLEASE HELP!!!A right circular cone is intersected by a plane that passes through the cone's vertex and is parallel to its base, as in the picture below. What is produced from this intersection?A. A Pair of intersecting linesB. A Parabola C. A PointD. A Pair of parallel lines
A certain test preparation course is designed to help students improve their scores on the MCAT exam. A mock exam is given at the beginning and end of the course to determine the effectiveness of the course. The following measurements are the net change in 7 students' scores on the exam after completing the course: 37,12,12,17,13,32,23 Using these data, construct a 80% confidence interval for the average net change in a student's score after completing the course. Assume the population is approximately normal. Step 1 of 4 : Calculate the sample mean for the given sample data. Round your answer to one decimal place.
Write 8×8×8×8×8 as power ​
he amount of time people spend exercising in a given week follows a normal distribution with a mean of 3.8 hours per week and a standard deviation of 0.8 hours per week. i. Which of the following shows the shaded probability that a person picked at random exercises less than 2 hours per week? a. b. ii. What is the probability that a person picked at random exercises less than 2 hours per week? (round to 4 decimal places) iii. Which of the following shows the shaded probability that a person picked at random exercises between 2 and 4 hours per week? a. b. iv. What is the probability that a person picked at random exercises between 2 and 4 hours per week? (round to 4 decimal places)
Line p is parallel to line q. Parallel lines p and q are crossed by lines a and b to form 2 triangles. At parallel line p, angle 4 is formed by line b and angle 5 is formed by line a. Angle 6 is the third angle. At parallel line q, angle 3 is formed by line 3 and angle 2 is formed by line b. Angle 1 is the third angle. Which set of statements about the angles is true? Angle 1 is congruent to angle 6, angle 5 is congruent to angle 4, angle 3 is congruent to angle 2 Angle 2 is congruent to angle 4, angle 3 is congruent to angle 6, angle 1 is congruent to angle 5 Angle 3 is congruent to angle 6, angle 1 is congruent to angle 2, angle 5 is congruent to angle 4 Angle 6 is congruent to angle 1, angle 5 is congruent to angle 3, angle 4 is congruent to angle 2

A turkey costs $1.05 per pound. There are going to be fifteen people at Thanksgiving dinner. Plan for each person to eat two, 3/8 pound servings of turkey. How many pounds of turkey will you need to buy?

Answers

Answer:

I will need to buy 22.5 pounds of turkey and pay $23.63

Proportions

Each person is planned to eat 2 x 3/8 pound servings of turkey for thanksgiving dinner. This means each person will eat

2\cdot(3)/(4)=(3)/(2)

pounds of turkey.

There are going to be 15 people at the dinner, thus the total turkey needed is:

15\cdot(3)/(2)=22.5~pounds

The turkey costs $1.05 per pound, thus the total cost is

22.5*$1.05 = $23.63

I will need to buy 22.5 pounds of turkey and pay $23.63

The sum of seven and 5 times a number is 48

Answers

Answer:

The sum of seven and five is 12 so the number would be 4 because 12 times 4 is 48 so the answer is "4" please give me brainliest!!

Find the value of k so that the graph of the equation has the given y-intercept. y = − 1 /3x + 5/6 k; b = −10

Answers

i think k is 5 but if i am wrong srry hope it helped

If you drive 27.54 km to school and then 21.86 km to your
friends, how far do you drive?

Answers

You drive a total distance of 49.4 kilometers when you travel 27.54 kilometers to school and then 21.86 kilometers to your friend's house.

When you drive 27.54 km to school and then 21.86 km to your friend's place, you are covering a total distance of 49.4 kilometers. To calculate this, you simply add the two distances together:

Distance to school: 27.54 km

Distance to friend's place: 21.86 km

Total distance = 27.54 km + 21.86 km = 49.4 km

So, you drive a total of 49.4 kilometers when you travel to both school and your friend's house. This cumulative distance is the sum of the individual distances you cover for each leg of your journey. It's important to keep track of such distances, especially if you want to estimate fuel consumption, plan your commute, or calculate travel time accurately. In this case, you've covered 49.4 kilometers in total, which is the combined distance for your trip.

for more such questions on  distance

brainly.com/question/30395212

#SPJ3

Answer:

49.4 km

you add 27.54 plus 21.86 so 49.4 km total between school and to your friends house

(-2x) (x-3) answer please

Answers

Answer:

−2x^2+6x

Explanation:

You just have to distribute meaning you have to multiply -2x to the equation.

Which shows the domain and range of these
functions?

Answers

Answer: C

Remember domain has to be all real numbers and range has to be all positive real numbers :)

Answer:

C

I just got it right on the review