Write a sentence or two stating the issue and transitioning from the hook to your thesis. for why we should be online learning instead of in person.

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Final answer:

The essay argues that online learning should be favored more than traditional learning. It outlines the advantages of online education, which include flexibility, accessibility regardless of location, and the instillation of important self-management skills.

Explanation:

In recent times, online learning has been more crucial than ever. This emerged from the limitations imposed by the ongoing pandemic, significantly reducing in-person education's effectiveness. Therefore, the thesis that online learning should be favored over in-person schooling will be examined.

Online learning provides an array of advantages that traditional, in-person education is unable to provide. It offers tremendous flexibility, allowing students to learn at their own pace and convenience. Furthermore, it eliminates geographical limitations, making education accessible to students worldwide. Also, online learning teaches students valuable skills, such as independence and self-discipline, vital in today's digital era.

Learn more about Online Learning here:

brainly.com/question/32940369

#SPJ2

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

Your online high school is better than a classroom because you can tailor your study hours to fit into your everyday schedule. When you do are not required to be in class at a certain time, or for a certain period of time, your study time can reflect your own needs rather than accommodate a school's schedule.

Explanation:

hope this helps.

Related Questions

Create an alternate ending for hey come on out?
Define bill of rights in your own words!!
What is the ideal pet?
Why did the Catholic Church introduce trophes
In which sentence is the adverb clause punctuated correctly? A. We'll go to the gas station when we finish washing the car. B. We'll go to the gas station, when we finish washing the car. C. When we finish washing the car we'll go to the gas station.​

A full stop at the stop sign is a (legal, llegar ega/zed egalization) requirement for any driverIllegal
Legal
Legalized
Legalization​

Answers

C legalized because you have to come to a full stop at a stop sign for 3 seconds

Final answer:

As per traffic laws, a full stop at the stop sign is a legal requirement for any driver.

Explanation:

A full stop at the stop sign is a legal requirement for any driver. A full stop at a stop sign is a fundamental and legally mandated traffic requirement for all drivers. When approaching a stop sign, motorists are obligated to come to a complete halt, ensuring that their vehicle is no longer in motion before proceeding.

This rule is crucial for road safety as it allows drivers to assess traffic conditions, yield the right of way when necessary, and prevent accidents at intersections. Failing to obey this law can result in traffic violations, fines, and potentially hazardous collisions, emphasizing the significance of adherence to stop signs for the safety of all road users.

Learn more about Traffic Laws here:

brainly.com/question/36497352

#SPJ2

The devil is waiting for them, hell is gaping for them, the flames gather and flash about them .Gaping means “wide open.” Why is this word so effective in conveying Edwards’s purpose to his audience?

Answers

Answer:

I believe the answer is somewhere along the lines of it gives it human like features. I can't fully remember because its been a hot min since i took this test but i hope this helps :)

Explanation:

Answer:

The word creates a mental image of a giant hole into which nearby people are falling in an almost inescapable fashion. The sermon is essentially about society rejecting religion in favor of rationalism/intellectualism, and the all-consuming spiritual void that created.

Explanation:

can ANYONE PLEASE give me a fairy tale/folk tale that they have wrote before?? It has to be 3 pages long!! I will venmo money if needed!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! THANK YOUUU<333

Answers

Answer:

yeah let me send the link right now!! :)

Explanation:

are you really going to venmo money to me if I send right now!! :)

Answer:

The story is down below, a little over 3 pages though, thanks for the patience I honestly thought my hard work would be left unattended.

Explanation:

Which best describes the role of the dandelion in the poem a january dandelion

Answers

This question is incomplete. Here's the complete question.

Read A January Dandelion  BY GEORGE MARION MCCLELLAN

which best describes the role of the dandelion in the poem

(A) It serves as a symbol for humankind’s place in nature.

(B) It presents a contrast to the harshness of human experience.

(C) It represents the poet’s long-standing love of nature.

(D) It signals the promise of new beginnings.

(E) It provides an occasion for reflection on lost love.

Answer: (E) It provides an occasion for reflection on lost love.

Explanation:

The dandelion in McClellan´s poem is used as a metaphor for lost love. The dandelion, having been "misled" into blooming by a little warmth in the middle of a snowy winter, resembles a heart that "has bloomed by the touch of love’s warm breath." However, the blooming dandelion is meant to die in the cold weather, such as a love that finds no response.

Final answer:

The role of the dandelion in the poem 'A January Dandelion' is as a symbol for resilience, defiance, and hope in the face of adversity. It stands out amidst the winter bleakness, displaying beauty and vibrancy undeterred.

Explanation:

In the poem 'A January Dandelion', the dandelion primarily serves as a symbol. Just like the dandelion, which thrives even in the harshest of winters, continues to remain resilient and present, it stands as a metaphor for resilience, perseverance, and hope. Despite being considered a weed, it blooms with full vigor, representing undiminished spirit and the ability to find beauty even in dire circumstances.

The dandelion silently stands tall amidst other lifeless plants during winter symbolizing defiance to unfavourable circumstances. Thus, reminding us that aspiring ones can bloom and shine without needing appreciation or support from the outside world.

Learn more about Role of dandelion in the poem here:

brainly.com/question/35876871

#SPJ6

Lines 39-42 what is the premise in the paragraph that begins on line 39?

Answers

This question is about Ronald Reagan's speech, entitled "A Time for Choosing".

As you did not provide the lines to which this question refers, my answer may be a little inaccurate, because the numbering of lines I have from this course may be different from the numbering of lines to which your question refers.

However, the premise in the paragraph that begins on line 39 according to my text is that the loss of freedom is not beneficial to anyone and that it causes pain and suffering to anyone.

Explanation:

On line 39 Reagan talks about the experience that a friend of his, a Cuban refugee, had to face because of the country's lack of freedom. he had to flee from Cuba, even though he was a successful businessman. Some people reported that he was lucky to be able to leave the country and he even agrees, because he had this option, although many of his fellow citizens do not.

Reagan uses this story to show how the lack of freedom is harmful to anyone, regardless of their social position or their ability to escape. The lack of freedom is harmful for that reason, it cannot be allowed in America.

For more information for line 39, please refer the below link :

brainly.com/question/17093828

This question is about Ronald Reagan's speech, entitled "A Time for Choosing".

Answer:

As you did not provide the lines to which this question refers, my answer may be a little inaccurate, because the numbering of lines I have from this course may be different from the numbering of lines to which your question refers.

However, the premise in the paragraph that begins on line 39 according to my text is that the loss of freedom is not beneficial to anyone and that it causes pain and suffering to anyone.

Explanation:

On line 39 Reagan talks about the experience that a friend of his, a Cuban refugee, had to face because of the country's lack of freedom. he had to flee from Cuba, even though he was a successful businessman. Some people reported that he was lucky to be able to leave the country and he even agrees, because he had this option, although many of his fellow citizens do not.

Reagan uses this story to show how the lack of freedom is harmful to anyone, regardless of their social position or their ability to escape. The lack of freedom is harmful for that reason, it cannot be allowed in America.

How does George Orwell make the reader care about his narrative in "Shooting an Elephant?" Find three specific examples in the text and explain how these examples make the reader care.

Answers

Answer:

The author uses the rhetorical devices intelligently in the context. He uses many rhetorical devices like irony, imagery, alliteration, metaphor, simile, paradox, oxymoron and many more to increase the reader’s attention. Few examples includes:

• Point of view: The author writes the story completely in the first person’s point of view. His viewpoint creates a considerable effect on the reader’s mind.

• Imagery: The picturesque effects of the elephant’s perspective and the shooter’s reaction hook the readers to the story.

• Comparing: The author intelligently compares several incidents to the contrast terms like grinning corpse, etc. in the story.

I'm not sure Orwell does, or that it matters. You can read this story as a brutal kind of entertainment, and not consider the issue of trust at all. So, that is one option.

If you really want to examine what Orwell does to gain the reader's trust, start with the opening line, where Orwell says he was hated by a lot of people.