The different processes that an animal, such as an insect,goes through as it grows and reproduces is called its

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

Life cycle is my answer

Explanation:

it might be wrong

Related Questions

what is the autonomic nervous system about? explain full details, like a reflection on it. I will give brainliest if answered correctly
A 7-year-old child is pulled from below the water of a neighbor's pool. the neighbor's children say the child did not fall or jump into the water - she was swimming and suddenly slipped under the water. you kneel beside the child and find she is unresponsive. you send someone to phone 911 while you remain with the child. what should you do next?
Which characteristic do euglenoids and algae share
Identify and explain if cloning is a form of asexual reproduction or sexual reproduction[Written response] [45 POINTS!!!] Please help
Some Eukaryotic cells have internal structures that are able to use photosynthesis to convert light energy into chemical energy (as bonds in sugars). Why is this capability not found in all Eukaryotes?

How can you tell the difference between the different phases of mitosis each cell is in?

Answers

i found this photo, i hope it helps

How many CO2 molecules are produced when three glucose molecules undergo cellular respiration? Explan ​

Answers

Answer:

18 molecules of CO_(2)

Explanation:

In heterotrophic nutrition, organisms ingest or absorb food made by autotrophs to obtain energy. Planta and other photosynthesizing organisms make sugars via photosynthesis, in a form of (partly) light-dependent biosynthesis.

In mitochondria, they break down sugars through aerobic respiration. For the sugar glucose, this results in the production of carbon dioxide and water along with energy in the form of ATP or adenosine triphosphate.  

C6H12O6 (glucose) + 6 O2 → 6 CO2 + 6 H2O + ≅38 ATP

glucose+ oxygen →  carbon dioxide+ water+ energy

For 3 molecules of glucose, multiply the number of reactants and products...

(C6H12O6+ 6 O2 → 6 CO2 + 6 H2O + ≅38 ATP ) x 3

Thus...

3 C6H12O6+ 18 O2 → 18 CO2 + 18 H2O + ≅114 ATP

Will give brainlistEarth's surface is constantly changing, and new landforms are constantly taking shape due to natural processes. Which landform is most likely caused by deposition?
A. caves
B. valleys
C. Deltas
D. lakes

Answers

Answer:

C. Deltas

Hope it helped :)

Identify the parts of the digestive system. Select all that apply. * 5 points stomach esophagus large intestine lungs

Answers

Answer:

stomach large entestint

Explanation:

What is the interpretation of the influence of the heavenly bodies onhuman affairs.
O Astronomy
Astrology
Asteroid
Android

Answers

astrology! good luck and i hope you have a good rest of your day!!

After the rain of 12th june 2017 an ecologist measured a volume of 1414cm cube of rain water from a rain gauge wish a funnel diameter of 24cm. Calculate the mm of rain that fell that day

Answers

Rainfall is measured as depth on the surface of the Earth, typically in mm. We know the volume of water in the rain gauge: 1414 cubic centimetres. We know need to know the area of the Earth that this volume fell on. This would be the area of the funnel opening that points up to the sky to catch the rain. We know the diameter is 24 cm. So we need to determine the area of a circle with a diameter of 24 cm. The equation to use is: area = pi * radius^2. Since the radius of a circle is half the diameter, the equation is:
So area is 3.14159 * 12^2
= 452.39 cm^2Volume = depth * areadepth = volume/areadepth = 1414/452.39= 3.13 cm = 31.3 mm