What letter comes next
S,M,H,D,M

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: If im not wrong, is seconds, minute, hour,day,month and year so the answer is Y 

Related Questions

Help !!You went on a Pacific Island Cruise from 4 august to 18 august. Unfortunately the cabin was very small , there was no bathroom in the cabin, and the meals mere disappointing. Use the plan to write a letter of complaint.Plan : Dear sir....120-180 WORDS . NO MORE THAN
Put adaptation in a sentence
In which sentence does the verb agree with the subject? A. Nobody on the team has played in this stadium before. B. Someone in the book club have recommended that novel. C. Everybody at the university are studying for exams.
What is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Please Help!!!!!! BRAINLIEST!!!!Short StoryCreate a short story using all you have learned so far in the unit. Include archetypes, literary elements, figurative language, and academic vocabulary words you learned in the course to shape your story. What is the setting, plot, characters, etc. How will you use figurative language such as metaphor and alliteration? What type of characters will you include? Ensure that you also demonstrate a clear point-of-view such as omniscient, limited omniscient, third-person, narrative, or first person, within your story. Your short story should include a title, and be a minimum of 1 page and a maximum of 5 pages in length. Please submit a typed paper, using Times New Roman, 12 pt. font, and double-spaced lines (Please space your lines).I just want to know what i am supposed to do.... please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does Rama give Sugriva a necklace made of flowers?O
A. To tell him apart from Bali
O
O
B. To give him special powers
C. To celebrate his victory
O
D. To honor him as his friend
SUBMIT

Answers

Answer:

To tell him apart from Bali

Explanation:

APEX

1700000 what is 1/10 the size

Answers

To do this, you have to basically divide by 10.  It would be 170000
Hello! The Answer Is 170,000.
Glad To Help! :)

Who finally recognizes Rip Van Winkle when he returns to town? A.Nicholas Vedder

B.Brom Dutcher

C.Peter Vanderdonk

D.his wife

Answers

wasn't it his wife? It has been a while since i read it
I think the answer is
D- his wife
But im not sure

Which is a sentence fragment? A.
She asked me to, so I did.

B.
We bought milk, bread, and eggs.

C.
A pencil, four sheets of paper, and a ruler.

D.
This morning the sunrise was spectacular.
Which is a sentence fragment?

A.
She asked me to, so I did.

B.
We bought milk, bread, and eggs.

C.

D.
This morning the sunrise was spectacular.

Answers

"A pencil, four sheets of paper, and a ruler" would be a sentence fragment since it lacks crucial information, such as any verb or adjectives that describe what is going on.

Answer:

Explanation:

In "Thank You, M'am," which line is an example of dialect? A.
"Maybe you ain't been to your supper either, late as it be."

B.
"Then, Roger, go to that sink and wash your face."

C.
"Well, I wasn't going to say that."

D.
"There's nobody home at my house."

Answers

The example of dialect is

A. "Maybe you ain't been to your supper either, late as it be."

The word ain't and the phrase, late as it be. Is not proper but a dialect is a variety of a language that uses different pronunciation, grammar or vocabulary. Each culture has their own dialect.

Hope this helps.

"A dog is the only thing on Earth that loves you more than he loves himself." agree or disagree and why

Answers

Answer:agree

Explanation:when their owner dies most dogs get depressed and forget to eat drink. They know when their humans are sick or die.

Agree, because Dogs really do love humans and science has proven it . The study further found that the scent of their owners excited the dogs more than any other stimulus.