____ energy gets converted to ____ energy through photosynthesis.A.Radiant; chemical
B.Chemical; radiant
C.Radiant; mechanical
D.Chemical; mechanical

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: A, Radiant energy through photosynthesis turns into energy.
Answer 2
Answer: A:because the suns light is radiant and then it turns to chemical energy to make gluecose a simple sugar that's the plants food
the chemical formula for gluecose is
C6H1206

Related Questions

What are the two components of a 5-methyluridine?
12 thought 16 please help. im hopeless
What happens when a parking lot is built in a wetlands area
Can someone plz help me with this!
In the 1800s, how did Darwin explain the origin of species?Species originate through geographic separation. Species originate through adaptation by natural selection. Species originate through paleontological changes. Species originate through changes in allele frequencies.

When energy is released from sugar molecules,many by - products are formed.Which by - Product is expelled from the cell?a.C
b.CO2
c.H2
d.O2

Answers

The right answer is CO2.

The degradation of glucose is either by respiration or by fermentation. In breathing we have a release of CO2.

Respiration refers to both gaseous exchange resulting from inhalation and expiration of the air (CO2 carbon dioxide release and oxygen O2 absorption) and cellular respiration that allows, by degrading glucose through oxygen , to obtain energy.

Im pretty sure it's CO2 but I'm not positive...

Which type of water is the most dense? A. cold water with high salt content B. warm, salty water C. cold water with low salt content D. warm water with no salt

Answers

A. cold water with high salt content. The colder the water the more dense it is (ice is pretty dense). Adding salt to a liquid also makes it more dense.

32. Explain why it is hard to classify organisms in Kingdom Protista? What are the definincharacteristics of the kingdom?

Answers

Answer:

There are some organisms which are not classified in plants and animals kingdom because there are some animals which has the characteristics of both plants and animals. For example, a specific organism make their own food like plants and also move from one place to another like animals.

Characteristics of kingdom protists :

1) They are made of one cell.

2) They are eukaryotic cell.

3) Some are autotrophic and some are heterotrophic organisms.

Organisms in the lowest trophic level of an ecosystem are always what ?

Answers

I believe that the answer is autotrophs

"autographs" is your answer!
this is Kai signing off, hope it helps

If the coyote population decreases, what will happen to the prairie dog population? A.
Prairie dogs will become extinct as a species.

B.
Prairie dogs will leave the area.

C.
The prairie dog population will not change.

D.
The prairie dog population will increase.

Answers

D: The population will increase, but it will eventually decrease because the prairie dogs will eat all of the grass , which will cause for them to starve. I suggest going with d, hope this helps!
D, the population will increase

How do stars generate energy?

Answers

From the sun I think