I need help on these questions PLEASE
britneyshowalter avatar

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: I think the easiest way to answer all of these is to just go ahead and find the equation of the line first. 

I'm pretty sure that by the time you reach this problem, you've learned to find
theequation of a line that passes through two given points.  You have twopoints:  (2, 100) and (5, 205).  The equation of the line through themis [ y = 35x + 30 ].

6).  The initial membership fee ... the cost for walking in the door and signing up,
before any months, is $30.  (Also the y-intercept.)

7).  The cost per month is $35.  (The slope of the line.)

8).  We already did that, up above.  [  y = 35x + 30 ].

9).  'x' in the equation is the number of months.
There are 12 months in one year.

y = 35(12) + 30 = $450

Related Questions

Describe the difference between an exact value and an approximation when finding square roots of numbers that are not perfect squares. Give an example of each.
The measure of an angle is 28° greater than its complement. Find the measure of each angle.
Round 245.675 to the nearest tenth
Solve the quadratic equation for x. What is one of the roots? (x + 6)^2 = 49
Is Mobymax or I-Ready better if your struggling with your ability to have interest but also take in the info and it not make me bored and I don’t listen.

What is the difference between discrete and continuous data? (Bar charts)

Answers

Discrete data
This data set shows a group of discrete data.
This is called discrete data because the units of measurement (for example, CDs) cannot be split up; there is nothing between 1 CD and 2 CDs.

Continuous data
The data set shows a group of continuous data.
This data is called continuous because the scale of measurement - distance - has meaning at all points between the numbers given, eg we can travel a distance of 1.2 and 1.85 and even 1.632 miles.
Continuous data can be shown on a number line, and all points on the line have meaning and are different, but with discrete data only certain values have meaning.

Figure TUVW ≌ figure ABCD, UV = 9, WT = 17, and TU = 13.What is the measure of AB? Please this is my last question then I have no more points.

___

Answers

that symbol means congruent which means they are the so tu=ab
this means ab=13
TUVW \cong ABCD \Rightarrow \overline{AB}=\overline{TU}=13

Two sides of a right triangle have lenghts of 72 cm and 97 cm.the third side is not the hypotenuse.how long is the third base?

Answers

Whenever someone says right triangle,
always think of a^(2) + b^(2) =c^(2) first.

If the third side is not hypotenuse, it is either a or b, and it doesn't matter which one.

let's plug in what we have:
72^(2) + b^(2) =97^(2)
b^(2) =97^(2) - 72^(2)
b^(2) =9409 - 5184
b = √(9409 - 5184)
b = √(4225)
b = 65

Therefore, the third base is 65 cm.

Also, by the way, we know that 97cm is the hypotenus, as hypotenuse is always the longest side in right triangles.

Wats the 60% off a prize that is $20.00

Answers

x\ \rightarrow\ the\ 60\%\ of\ a\ prize\ that\ is\ \$20.00\n\nx=60\%\ \cdot \ \$20.00= (60)/(100) \cdot \$20.00=\$12.00\n\nAns.\ \$12.00

In order to be admitted for a certain ride a an amusement park, a child must be greater than or equal to 36 inches tall and less than 48 inches tall. Draw a number line to represent the following information

Answers

The required number line has been attached which represents the given information.

What is Number Line?

In math, a number line can be defined as a straight line with numbers arranged at equal segments or intervals throughout. A number line is typically shown horizontally and can be extended indefinitely in any direction.

We have been given that a child must be greater than or equal to 36 inches tall and less than 48 inches tall.

Let the height of the child would be x

According to the given situation, we can write the inequality would be as:

⇒ 36 ≤ x < 48

As per the above inequality, we can draw the required number line.

Thus, the required number line has been attached which represents the given information.

Learn more about the number line here:

brainly.com/question/17617832

#SPJ2

Step-by-step explanation:

this one is easy to graph your answer on a number line draw a filled in circle on the number 36 and an open circle on the number 48 then you shaed between the two numbers

Which statement is true about the diagram below?

Answers

Answer:

x = 22

y = 32

The sum of interior angles in a rectangle is 360° so

100° + 5y + 4x + 2x = 360 add like terms

6x + 4y = 260°

Now, we know that the measure of an inscribed angle in a circle is equal to the half of the arc it sees

so if the arc that 100° sees is equal to 200 then the arc 5y sees would be 160 (because perimeter of a circle is 360°)

if 5y = 160 then y = 32

We said 6x + 4y = 260° since we know what y is equal to now we can replace the value

6x + 4×32 = 260

6x + 128 = 260

6x = 132

x = 22

I think there must be a mistake in answering options but this is how we solve this kind of problems.

Answer:

To me, none of the answers seem correct.

x = 30, y = 20 is 100 + 60 + 120 + 100 which is 380 total, so incorrect

x = 2, y = 2 is 10 + 10 + 8 + 100 which is 128 total, so incorrect

x = 60, y = 25 is 125 + 120 + 240 + 100 which is too great, so incorrect

x = 60, y = 52 is too great, so incorrect

Plz let me know what I did wrong if anyone gets the answer...

Other Questions