Which was a key to writing and ratifying the U.S. Constitution? Please Help I really think its B
A.
willingness to compromise on all sides

B.
refusal to compromise on any side

C.
compromise by one group of delegates

D.
the impossibility of compromise

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

the Constitution was a document that was written with a variety of factors, perspectives, and desires at work. Because of this it was vital that the parties involved could compromise on issues such as state representation, the powers of Congress, the Executive, and the Legislature as well as other issues of the time such as slavery and the determination of counting slaves a part of a population. Therefore, the best answer to this question is most likely A.         

Answer 2
Answer:

Answer:

its A

Explanation:

Related Questions

Why might the natives of Greenland want Vikings to leave their island?
Does tennessee have any deserts
How did mountains and rivers make it difficult for one group to control all of Europe?
Ancient Egypt and ancient India have in compare
Under our Constitution, some powers belong to the states. What is one power of the states?

Why did apartheid in South Africa end during the 1990s?

Answers

Apartheid was established because it was one way to keep the white domination while extending racial separation. This ended during 1990s where President William Frederik Willem de Klerk negotiated to end it. This ended in 1994 when the African National Congress won under Nelson Mandela.

Answer: a

Explanation:

Do you think that voting age of 18 is appropriate? If you were to change it, would you make it higher or lower and why? Justify your answer by using examples.

Answers

Most of the time we new a fresh new perspective and some young minds. I think 18 is a good age

Answer:

I think the vothing age of 18 is very appropriate but this century there are many young people making amazing changes in this world. I belive that a year younger would be much more appropriate then 18 because it gives people a little bit younger a voice and a chance to make a change.

Explanation:

From 1763 to 1765 British parliament and King George passed three laws that affected the colonist complete the table to explain these events

Answers

In 1763 the British Parliament passed a law saying the colonists couldn't go past the Appalachian Mountains which is one thing I know, but I'm not sure of the others. 

Final answer:

The three laws passed by the British Parliament and King George from 1763 to 1765 were the Sugar Act, the Stamp Act, and the Quartering Act.

Explanation:

The Laws Passed by the British Parliament and King George from 1763 to 1765

In response to the debt from the French and Indian War, the British Parliament and King George passed three laws that affected the colonists. These laws were:

1. The Sugar Act: Passed in 1764, this law imposed taxes on sugar and other imported goods in the American colonies.
  2. The Stamp Act: Passed in 1765, this law required that many printed materials in the colonies be produced on stamped paper, which required a tax to be paid.
  3. The Quartering Act: Also passed in 1765, this law required colonists to provide housing and supplies for British troops stationed in America.

Learn more about British laws affecting the colonists from 1763 to 1765 here:

brainly.com/question/31720843

#SPJ11

What body of water is found in the United States???

Answers

Are there some options? because there is a big number of water bodies in the US:

Lakes (Lake Superior, Lake Erie, Lake Mishigan)
Rivers (Mississippi,  Hudson, others)
and many others: swamps, ponds, wetlands, bays....

What is the effect of the Caribbean Sea staying warm most of the year

Answers

The Caribbean Sea is a sea of the Atlantic Ocean located in the tropics of the Western Hemisphere. It is bounded by Belize and Central America to the west and south west, to the north by the Greater 

The number of congressional representatives from each state is based on the state’s geographic area. True False

Answers

Answer:

False

Explanation: